THE PROM!!!!! *New Edition*---(pics)

Anothermind

Star
Registered
I can't even imagine what the theme was...Probably Sex and the Ghetto b/c of all the garters that these girls were wearing...Anyway, Enjoy! :D

prom9-1.jpg

the only one in the whole post that has a dress that could pass for formal wear is the one in the green, and that is depending on the event.

The rest of these kids are shameful.

primal

Support BGOL
Registered
I can't even imagine what the theme was...Probably Sex and the Ghetto b/c of all the garters that these girls were wearing...Anyway, Enjoy! :D

prom-1.jpg

prom1-1.jpg

prom2-1.jpg

prom3-1.jpg

prom4-1.jpg

prom5-1.jpg

prom6-1.jpg

prom7-1.jpg

prom8-1.jpg

prom9-1.jpg
Need to be different ... an the hpersexul nature of the young is th reason for the dress styles and colors . Why these fucker look so fuckin' old ... your guest is as good as mine . All these shorties look to be in the mid 20's !

gatorsity

Support BGOL
Registered

Its funny how the above dress is not acceptable..........
but the below dress is not only acceptable, but preffered! :smh:

1211892951.jpg

Why not instead of puttin them down cuz you dont like what they wearing, embrace the fact that they were very creative, you cant deny the originality that each one of them had, even if they do look like they just left a Pimp of The Year Ball.

Deuterion

Support BGOL
Registered

1211892951.jpg

Dog you can't defend everything people do just because they're Black. Not only is the dress the light skinned young woman you posted more conservative and much more well designed but she's also not wearing it at a prom. That dress looks nice in that setting but if she went to a formal event in it she would look just as out of place as these ghetto children at the prom.

Why not instead of puttin them down cuz you dont like what they wearing, embrace the fact that they were very creative, you cant deny the originality that each one of them had, even if they do look like they just left a Pimp of The Year Ball.

I think you're missing the whole point that proms are formal events therefore a certain type of attire should be worn to them. They are called Black Tie Affairs therefore you can either wear a Tuxedo or a Black Suit if you want to stick to the normal conventions. Being creative is maybe mixing up the shoes or picking a nice tie and hanker-chief combination...not wearing a bright red polyester suit with white trim and red shoes. Being creative does not include wearing a Hot Pink and Baby Blue dress that leaves 1/3rd of your body exposed, that is nothing more than a hot mess. But I'm not surprised that someone is defending this travesty because somebody's parents had to buy them these Halloween costumes...and that would be you.

paperchase

Support BGOL
Registered

prom-1.jpg

prom1-1.jpg

prom2-1.jpg

prom3-1.jpg

prom4-1.jpg

prom5-1.jpg

prom6-1.jpg

prom7-1.jpg

prom8-1.jpg

prom9-1.jpg

THAT'S HIRSCH METROPOLITAN HIGH SCHOOL CLASS OF 2006 they graduated the year after me how does this shit get on BGOL,look at the products of the CPS and a couple of those girls are dancers now....CHI-TOWN STAND UP!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Deuterion

Support BGOL
Registered

TD_Jakes_2.jpg

Oh Lawd There's More!!!!

prom10.jpg

Wow do you really need that many buttons on your suit jacket?

prom11.jpg

Damn this broad has a cape on her skirt! :smh:

prom12.jpg

Young Dro's little brother with girlfriend wearing matching outfits same color as a watermelon candy suckers.

prom13.jpg

Damn these muhfuckaz ain't even matching.

prom6.jpg

Damn this nigga's suit jacket is cut like a vest! :smh: His girl is fine though!

prom7.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::smh::smh::smh:

prom8.jpg

prom9.jpg

Damn can a coat get any longer?

prom.jpg

Gym membership anyone?

prom1.jpg

What the fuck is going on here? Hoodie and Slacks, that's a sin right there!

prom2.jpg
'

Lol at this nigga dressing like a Roman Peasant Monk.

prom3.jpg

Damn girl on the left looks like someone just took a big ass bite out of her dress.

prom4.jpg

Only thing they got right with their outfits were the flowers!

prom5.jpg

blackIpod

Star
Registered

1211892951.jpg

I see your point and would agree IF these are young adults students taking part in some type fashion school, adult ED program of college prom.
I would agree with your idea of embracing their creativity!

How ever if these are your average High School Student.
I have to ask where are the parents of these kids.
What in the fuck are they thinking! Why would any school allow this type of dress to a prom?
When is it cool for parent to allow their teenage daughter out of the house in dress that leaves little to the imagination!
Forget about the loud colors look at how exposed some of this young girls are!

It's low class at best and in many ways very disrespectfully to both children in those dresses and the community they live in!

nestlenupe

Star
BGOL Investor
Question...after you wear this shit to the prom,what happens to it?...where could you possibly wear those clothes again?
Perhaps a HuggyBear pimp convention??....

But we shouldn't laugh at them....I'm sure most of them are headed to an Ivy league school afterwards.

:lol::lol:Yeah right. That's some "educated ready to take on the intellectual world" shit right there. But you were joking right.....right?

jucurious

agent of change
BGOL Investor
so did everyone agree to wear a garter belt?

and i thought my prom was bad...damn guess not

the only i think is ok is the green dress

and what is w/ the barefoot thing...when we took our shoes off we had ballerina slippers that matched our dress to put on...hahaha

wowwwwwwwww

:smh::smh::smh::smh:

m_power

Potential Star
Registered
Couple of observations:
1. When we went to the prom...uhh, about 15 years ago, most of us were virgins or at least lying that we weren't. Prom night meant finally getting some ass. (Then because AIDS was blowing up, it was hard as hell.) Couldn't have been one virgin in there.

2. Why everybody look like some 1970's black superheroes???

3. Is that a crowd watching them go in? Were they booing???

Kids today...if I had grown up in today's world...I'd have several kids and some std...:smh:

gatorsity

Support BGOL
Registered
I see your point and would agree IF these are young adults students taking part in some type fashion school, adult ED program of college prom.
I would agree with your idea of embracing their creativity!

How ever if these are your average High School Student.
I have to ask where are the parents of these kids.
What in the fuck are they thinking! Why would any school allow this type of dress to a prom?
When is it cool for parent to allow their teenage daughter out of the house in dress that leaves little to the imagination!
Forget about the loud colors look at how exposed some of this young girls are!

It's low class at best and in many ways very disrespectfully to both children in those dresses and the community they live in!

I feel you and Deuterion, but what Im saying aint meant to be seen as taking up for them so to speak, Im more so saying to those that say they're showing that they're still stuck in slavery and all that dumb shit, to stop looking for and pointing out the negative. I agree that shit is completely wrong for formal events and prom, but Im just trying to do something other than find negativity in things that these kids do. I woulda never wore no shit like that to my prom but we spend so much time talking about how black folks is this and that, when are we gon stop dogging people for being different. But again, dont get me wrong, they do look stupid, im just tired of the self bashing we do. I see yall point tho.