THE PROM!!!!! *New Edition*---(pics)

ALMXER

Potential Star
Registered
I can't even imagine what the theme was...Probably Sex and the Ghetto b/c of all the garters that these girls were wearing...Anyway, Enjoy! :D

prom-1.jpg

prom1-1.jpg

prom2-1.jpg

prom3-1.jpg

prom4-1.jpg

prom5-1.jpg

prom6-1.jpg

prom7-1.jpg

prom8-1.jpg

prom9-1.jpg

Last edited:

Bahamapimp

Star
Registered
all i can say is the future of the BootyShake clubs looks secure.. all dey mamas gats to be strippers.. boy, ya gats to luv da ghetto.. lol..

nellj

Ba Weep Granah Weep ni-ni bong
BGOL Gold Member
Damn, It's been 10 years since I graduated High School. I just couldn't imagine going to HS these days. "Class" ended with the 90's

ak_rep

Rising Star
Registered
That shit is just ridiculous.

Exactly. These ninjas hate themselves.

These are young, black kids expressing themselves.

You ninjas are embarrassed, not amused, not amused, not amused but embarrassed because you know white folks are paying attention.

Let's look at some of the proms in other countries and make comments.

Let's look at that MTV bullshit and see who's really superficial.

These kids, kids ninja are mislead in class but not an embarrassment.:smh:

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member

:eek:

There is so much, so very, very wrong, in this picture. There are so many scary things to point out.

:eek:

Was this taken in Duke's apartment behind the green door!

How did he lure that girl there! :(

:eek::smh::smh::smh::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Could very well be!!
:roflmao:

Mr. Lawng

Potential Star
Registered
:eek::confused::rolleyes:
Are you sure this is the prom? Or one of those pimps and hoes annual convention. Cause this is just sad.
:smh:

bigred22

Star
Registered

This kinda look like a crazy white girl that stold a mandingo from the mental hospital where she works and brought him home!:lol::lol::lol:

On another note, is it me or do all them kids in these pictures look old as hell!

Real1

Rising Star
Registered
This Buffucoonery has got to stop!! What is buffucoonery you ask? Baffoonery + Fuckery + Coonery = Buffucoonery

You know the worst part, after the prom, 25% of those chicks are ditching thier high school age dates to go out with some R.Kelley, Chester the Child Molesterer nigga that is 25 years old.

BIGGSARGE

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED? HAVE I BEEN GONE OR OUT OF TOUCH? MFs DON'T DRESS CLASSY NO MORE FOR PROMS? WHAT'S UP WITH ALL OF THIS GHETTO SHIT?