THE PROM!!!!! *New Edition*---(pics)

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I wouldnt be surprised if they were SOUTHERN folk.I am quick to take up for down bottom when BGOL gets to clowning.

But got dammit I'm calling it these some country mutha fuckers:smh:

Zei

Rising Star
Registered
prom9-1.jpg

The future beauty shop owners:smh::smh:

prom8-1.jpg

If it was white instead all red....and had the red trim....it wouldnt look that bad

them shoes is nice tho

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
prom5-1.jpg

Who's Mom is trying to relieve her youth?? There is NO way this girl is 17 or 18?? Shit is Crazy!

blaziantiger

Star
Registered
what's wrong with just keeping it simple? people dont realize, when EVERYBODY tries to do something different, EVERYBODY looks the same.

Deuterion

Support BGOL
Registered
prom1-1.jpg

This Bitch dress look like a big ass Chinese Finger Trap!

bwfinger.jpg

By the way Polyester Suits ain't never been is style.

Bru-Ti-Kus

Star
Registered
What happened to Class??? Sorry, Im not letting my kid go anywhere looking like that. Its cool to express yourself, but those outfits arent even cute

Dirty Hubcaps

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Exactly. These ninjas hate themselves.

These are young, black kids expressing themselves.

You ninjas are embarrassed, not amused, not amused, not amused but embarrassed because you know white folks are paying attention.

Let's look at some of the proms in other countries and make comments.

Let's look at that MTV bullshit and see who's really superficial.

These kids, kids ninja are mislead in class but not an embarrassment.:smh:

word to ak. let the kids live. its not for me, but thats the point. its NOT for me, thats their generation. y'all telling me you aint wear some questionable shyt in the late 80's & 90's? dont let me get to reminding yall

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor
word to ak. let the kids live. its not for me, but thats the point. its NOT for me, thats their generation. y'all telling me you aint wear some questionable shyt in the late 80's & 90's? dont let me get to reminding yall

there is nothing wrong with expressing yourself...but no shoes on the dance floor....garters (sp?) exposed....

its just tacky and unacceptable...sorry i'm a free sprit cat but i would not allow my seeds to disgrace themselves....:smh:

Brother Blues

Deceased - Nov. 4, 2015
BGOL Legend
Question...after you wear this shit to the prom,what happens to it?...where could you possibly wear those clothes again?
Perhaps a HuggyBear pimp convention??....

But we shouldn't laugh at them....I'm sure most of them are headed to an Ivy league school afterwards.

Mr chase

Star
Registered

You ninjas are embarrassed, not amused, not amused, not amused but embarrassed because you know white folks are paying attention.

Nigga please, I dont see that shit on MTV, even BET has drastically upgraded their business style. These kids are an embarrasment, whether thw whites are watching or not

glueguy

Support BGOL
Registered
you guys are overreacting over some damn dresses.
sound like bitches with all of the criticism

Purgatori

Hell's Belle.....
BGOL Investor
I know the costumes are bad but what's even worse is how they are walking around shoeless. That is disgusting.

nick177th

Star
Registered

I don't know about embarassed but, Homie, you gotta admit these "outfits " are a little "outlandish". First of all, they pretty much all look homemade. I'm not sure why you brought up proms from other countries. (who cares?) I'm not trying to be funny saying that but, really, who cares? Where are they getting this "style" from? Definitely not videos or anything they see in the media. I have never seen a pro athlete, entertainer anyone else you would see pictures of in the media dress like that.