The Popeyes Chicken Sandwich Is a Masterpiece

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
EPIC POPEYES BRAWL: Chicken Sandwich Fight With Excellent Commentary Caught on Video
EPIC POPEYES BRAWL: Chicken Sandwich Fight With Excellent Commentary Caught on Video

November 14, 2019

21009680-7685497-image-m-11_1573744291315.jpg

CALIFORNIA — A Temecula resident captured a fight between two couples in the drive-thru of a Popeyes restaurant on camera Saturday night.

Mr Cohen
9 hours ago
Her commentary is everything. "Oooh!" ----> at first punch thrown. "What is happening?" "They done all fell down! Wow!" "All this at Popeye's? Over a chicken sandwich!" "Oooh, look at the big boy!"

Last edited:

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
McDonald's, Popeyes, Chick-Fil-A And The Chicken Sandwich Wars

Chick-fil-A has long dominated the chicken sandwich category in fast food. After Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen launched its own version of the chicken sandwich, other fast food chains like Wendy's and Shake Shack got into the battle. McDonalds is testing a new chicken sandwich in Houston and Knoxville, and analysts have predicted the fast food chain will launch its chicken sandwich sometime in 2020. Who's winning the chicken sandwich wars and what will 2020 hold?

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Popeyes BBQ Bacon Cheddar Chicken Sandwich Review
► The Popeyes BBQ Bacon Cheddar Chicken Sandwich is being tested in Denver, CO (where I am currently filming Project Daym) so of course I had to PULL UP on this and their new Banana Parfait! If you would like to see this sandwich where you live, hit this video with a thumbs up and share it out with your peoples. Also, slide in the comments and tell Popeyes that you need this one in your life A.S.A.P!

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Popeyes BBQ Bacon Cheddar Chicken Sandwich Review
► The Popeyes BBQ Bacon Cheddar Chicken Sandwich is being tested in Denver, CO (where I am currently filming Project Daym) so of course I had to PULL UP on this and their new Banana Parfait! If you would like to see this sandwich where you live, hit this video with a thumbs up and share it out with your peoples. Also, slide in the comments and tell Popeyes that you need this one in your life A.S.A.P!

This dude ain't dead yet?

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Popeyes Just Took A Subtle Shot At Chick-Fil-A

Mashed
Mashed

835K subscribers

SUBSCRIBED

The online chicken sandwich wars rage on. September 20 seemed like just another Sunday in America, and Chick-fil-A wasn't bothering anybody. It was resting as it always does on Sunday, with all of its 2,500 U.S. stores closed. That's what prompted Popeyes to throw a jab at its fast-food rival on Twitter: "It's the 'closed on Sundays' for me." If the wording seems weird, it's a nod to the #ItsForMe challenge, a viral trend on TikTok where friends exchange embarrassing but good-natured insults about each other. And that ribbing-on-the-square is what's happening here. Popeyes, which is open seven days a week, chose a Sunday to drop this particular #ItsForMe bomb on its competition. One commenter underneath Popeyes' tweet was eagerly awaiting Chick-fil-A's response: "You gonna take that?" Another commenter came back cleverly, "We won't know till Monday." Some Chick-fil-A fans rose to their preferred chain's defense, citing customer service and quick drive-thru times as areas where Chick-fil-A edged out Popeye's. One tweeted, "The drive through can be wrapped around the building and I still get my sandwich in ten [minutes]." So far, Chick-fil-A has held its tongue. Maybe its marketing team is still crafting the perfect comeback, or they're just taking the high road in this particular chapter of the chicken sandwich wars, which came to Twitter more than a year ago. The flashpoint was when Popeyes added a sandwich to its menu that was clearly meant to compete with the sandwich at Chick-fil-A. Within a week of introducing its sandwich, Popeyes had the attention of the social media managers at Chick-fil-A. They wanted to remind their followers who came up with the sandwich first, tweeting: "Bun + chicken + pickles = all the [love] for the original." Popeyes responded with snide faux sympathy, asking simply: "... y'all good?" Then fans of the two chains lined up at the drive-thrus to support their favorite sandwich with their dollars. Popeyes wasn't prepared for the rush, and eight days after the tweet exchange, Popeyes had reportedly run out of sandwiches. Popeyes didn't bring its sandwich back until two months later, on November 3rd. Popeyes may have chosen the date because it was National Sandwich Day, which also happened to fall on a Sunday. Chick-fil-A, eager to keep a competitive edge, sent a promotion to customers asking them to come enjoy their sandwich on National Sandwich Day, forgetting all their restaurants would be closed that day. What followed was a red-faced apology from Chick-fil-A and yet another retort from Popeyes: "seriously ... y'all good?" Though Chick-fil-A hasn't responded to Popeyes' latest jab, fans of the "original" are speaking for them. One Chick-fil-A loyalist wrote: "If you think Popeyes customer service or products are even close to the great quality of CFA you are high!" The comeback, from a Popeyes partisan, was probably inevitable: "Popeyes customer service is better than CFA's on Sundays." Popeyes and Chick-fil-A's bickering hasn't been relegated to Twitter, either. In December 2019, Popeyes decided to make its presence known in the print "help wanted" section of several major newspapers, including The New York Times, New York Post, Boston Globe, and Miami Herald — on a Sunday, of course. Popeyes asked for prospects who were free on Sundays and have experience building a chicken sandwich from its components of a bun, chicken and pickles. Interestingly, they were only looking for people to join their team "one day a week," which was, of course, a direct dig at Chick-fil-A. They were also hoping applicants loved serving people chicken sandwiches, and to apply through a "Sunday Openings" email address. Chick-fil-A has always been closed on Sundays, even in busy airports and in football stadiums. As noted on the company website, "Our founder, Truett Cathy, made the decision to close on Sundays in 1946 when he opened his first restaurant. [...] Truett saw the importance of closing on Sundays so that he and his employees could set aside one day to rest and worship if they choose - a practice we uphold today." That decision definitely comes with a cost, estimated by 24/7 Wall St. at $1.2 billion each year - as well as the cost of having Popeyes come for the business its rival is leaving behind as Chick-fil-A fans are left with a closed building and empty tummies if they're craving a chicken sandwich on a Sunday. Chick-fil-A CEO Dan Cathy says it's all worth it, though. Watch the video to see how Popeyes Just Took A Subtle Shot At Chick-Fil-A! #Popeyes #ChickFilA Read full article: https://www.mashed.com/250224/the-sub...

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
So I heard about Wendy’s releasing a new chicken sandwich so tried one today. Gotta say; it’s superior to the Popeye’s sandwich and gives the basic CFA sandwich a run for
its money.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So I heard about Wendy’s releasing a new chicken sandwich so tried one today. Gotta say; it’s superior to the Popeye’s sandwich and gives the basic CFA sandwich a run for
its money.

Based on your statement you’re saying the CFA sandwich is better than Popeyes?

5f9f0c5fce103920180017.gif

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Popeye's VS KFC Spicy Chicken Sandwich Showdown | Who has the best Spicy Chicken Sandwich?

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I ate this sandwich last week and it don’t taste like it used to....they change something with it.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man there is no way this can still be a topic two years later. These crackas been killing us ever so slowly

Thank you my good bruh..

Notice they came out with this shit right before the plandemic

Peep game

Folks with high blood pressure and hypertension

Are easy candidates to die from covid..

And what causes more hypertension then fuckin salt..

Them fuckin sandwiches are nothing but salt..

And we wonder why as a people we suffer the most from hyper tension and high blood pressure..

Stay up...dont let the sleepy head zombies

Consume you

Reactions: 305

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Best Fast-Food Fried Chicken Sandwich

If only it the taste and quality were repeatable. My experience is they slather the sauce on it like the serum of life is in it. Im not a huge sauce guy. Enough to keep the bun from being dry is enough for me, but they put this ice cream scoop amount on the shit sometimes. This was my apprehension on crowning them. Because of the lack on consistency I still gotta give it to Chik fil A.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If only it the taste and quality were repeatable. My experience is they slather the sauce on it like the serum of life is in it. Im not a huge sauce guy. Enough to keep the bun from being dry is enough for me, but they put this ice cream scoop amount on the shit sometimes. This was my apprehension on crowning them. Because of the lack on consistency I still gotta give it to Chik fil A.
Any time a sauce is added, it's hard to be consistent if the same person isn't cooking it every time. Fuck those fast food sandwiches, and go hit up mom and pop places to get way better eats.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Chick-fil-A Spicy Grilled Chicken Popeyes Chicken Sandwich
Chick-fil-A Spicy Grilled Chicken
1f19a.png
Popeyes Chicken Sandwich
1f440.png