The Official KODI/Cord Cutters discussion thread "No Spoilers"

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
No IPTV service is ever 100% buffer free.
I know that but the service that I use, I havent had that problem. Everything seems smooth.

I just wanted to hear lil more about your experience with that IPTV service because I'm looking to try it out for a family member to use.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
No offense fam, I tried Cobra, shit was buffer central.... with SurfShark VPN and at&t fiber internet.

YMMV

I didn't have those issue with Savage.....
But the admin/management is absent.....so I'm looking for something new
Did you buy a savage streaming box with IPTV already installed on it, looks like we got the same thing or is it a streaming service?

Gye78

International
International Member
I know that but the service that I use, I havent had that problem. Everything seems smooth.

I just wanted to hear lil more about your experience with that IPTV service because I'm looking to try it out for a family member to use.
Service I currently use has been fine. Have to use a VPN as i'm UK based. This is my second month with them. 2 simultaneous connections is $18.99. Changed as my old service was 4 connections for $30< but no longer needed so many connections. Was with them for 6 years. No problems. Current provider offers very good rates for longer subs.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Service I currently use has been fine. Have to use a VPN as i'm UK based. This is my second month with them. 2 simultaneous connections is $18.99. Changed as my old service was 4 connections for $30< but no longer needed so many connections. Was with them for 6 years. No problems. Current provider offers very good rates for longer subs.
So, the cobra IPTV service you put out isnt the same one that you're using now?

Yeah, here in the U.S. I never had to use VPN at all.

I never needed more than one connection because I never see the purpose of watching all of that at the same time.

I've been with this service for 3 yrs now and wished I knew about them sooner.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
No offense fam, I tried Cobra, shit was buffer central.... with SurfShark VPN and at&t fiber internet.

YMMV

I didn't have those issue with Savage.....
But the admin/management is absent.....so I'm looking for something new
Dude put that service out there that he isn't using himself. That's why he tried to skip around from answering the question about buffering.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
So, you never had any buffer issues or anything when it comes to major events on ppv and sports using that IPTV?
yeah - ppv buffers a lot - everything else is ok
i used it to watch olympics and foreign stations - those were ok not too much buffering

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
yeah - ppv buffers a lot - everything else is ok
i used it to watch olympics and foreign stations - those were ok not too much buffering
I respect it, because its hard finding reliable IPTV services that don't buffer as much or at all.

The iptv services that I used stopped accepting more new members and just trying to keep it low-key.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I will check for you right quick...brah
They got a telegram channel..brah

Hey wait a minute.....
There are 2 different websites for Eternal TV? :confused:
And 2 different prices
One website says $19.99 per month
And the other site says $11.99 per month

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey wait a minute.....
And 2 different prices

Well, I can tell you eternal-tv.com isn't it, that's some bullshit

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They canceled my membership a few years back
Because I did not renew for the next month, on time
And I've never been able to rejoin since :(

Are they taking any new membership signups? :confused:
I had same experience. Didn't think of going back to try again but I might just do that. Using Cobra now and it's cool but been buffering more and more lately. VPN too.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey wait a minute.....
And 2 different prices

You want their telegram? Both those sites look foo foo..brah

BlkStrength

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I guess I'm back on the market. I've been using cobra for years with no issues. I went to the website to renew my monthly and the domain is parked.

Edit...the channels are still working tho, clear as a whistle...

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I guess I'm back on the market. I've been using cobra for years with no issues. I went to the website to renew my monthly and the domain is parked.

Edit...the channels are still working tho, clear as a whistle...

They may have been a reseller for someone else....

I've noticed that 3 services I've tried have very similar apps and interfaces.....

Yet their channel grouping and orders were different ......

Savage is on some bullshit right now.....their channels still worked even when the admins went ghost......

Not having much luck finding a service that equaled it in cost, channels, load times and On-Demand..... but the ones I'm trying now seem good enough.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member

I've noticed that 3 services I've tried have very similar apps and interfaces.....

Savage is on some bullshit right now.....their channels still worked even when the admins went ghost......

Not having much luck finding a service that equaled it in cost, channels, load times and On-Demand..... but the ones I'm trying now seem good enough.
evolution is still the best to me so far

they just upgraded last week and it is still rick solid.. i haven't seen it buffer at all..

KoolJay

Vidi Veni Vici
BGOL Investor
I hate giving out personal... but I have to try them out.
I actually use them. Not bad actually. I only have issues with the sports channels. I.e. NBA, NCAA, but if you find it on the local channel, you're good. I wondered how folks are finding the NBA games, hell, maybe it's just me. I purchased it for another 3 months, plus I used it when I went overseas for business recently with a vpn.

BlkStrength

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Cobra seemed to had lost their domain. They are now at https://www.webhostsupply.com/

Same login as cobra.

Also trying out Evolution again as a backup. Good experience so far except being forced to use their app...no instructions to use tivimate