The Official KODI/Cord Cutters discussion thread "No Spoilers"

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Buffering is KILLING ME.

Currently using 1st Class for IPTV and KeepSolid for VPN.
Great feeds but buffering like hell. Tempted to say fuck it and get Youtube TV.
I've been seriously considering on getting back to YouTube tv since I just got YouTube premium for the fam.

Money Machine

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There is a download link they should've provided to you to put in Downloader.

If you don't see it, open a help desk ticket and they will send it to you.
Thank you bro. They sent it. It has live tv. Is there a way to search for movies? Or old tv shows? It says it has none?

Money Machine

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There is a download link they should've provided to you to put in Downloader.

If you don't see it, open a help desk ticket and they will send it to you.
Thank you bro. They sent it. It has live tv. Is there a way to search for movies? Or old tv shows? It says it has none?

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No way to search. They have that 24/7 movie channel and all the premiums, but that's about it.

Let me know in a few weeks how you like the service.

To search, you need to find CINEMA HD and download it to your Firestick.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
and allegedly next year you wont be able to put 3rd party apps on them

Considering they made it a bit more tricky to put 3rd party apps on the sticks/boxes/tvs they have now, I think there might be some truth in that.

But at same time, nobody wants to become Tumblr and that's effectively what those fire-products will become if they remove the option to side-load 3rd party apps.

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
@Princenubian I think you're thinking of this thread

cheers-icegif-7.gif

Carry on……

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Right on fam. Is this more likely to get shut down with it being so broad about the services?

Also, what the cost if I have 2 devices
Not really, there's a lot of IPTV out there in the open that have been out there for some years. Some of them have a telegram and WhatsApp account for customer service that you can contact them for whatever problems you're having or need some help installing it.