The Official KODI/Cord Cutters discussion thread "No Spoilers"

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
So SetTV is done. What else is out there for live TV that's similar. I expect all these services will soon go away.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
wow they closed up shop? Im currently using Vader streams and Eternal tv
Yeah, seems like it. But I have not seen an official statement. I emailed them and got no response. Their site is working, but just said the service is not available at this time.

Skinnie Talls

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Been around at least a year, maybe 2.. I've been using it since for 9 months. PPV is on there and NBA/NFL/MLB
I got it with perfect player on firestick, was seamless at first now I can’t watch a show without buffering. Don’t know how to fix, I contacted the people, they ain’t hit back yet with a working solution.

BAG

Cleveland D-T-W [216]
BGOL Investor
BGOL Family whats the deal with Kodi on the amazon firestick

The last few months on Kodi I can't get any movies to stream and the firestick takes forever to load just to tell you there are no streams available, I mainly use Exodus and genius reborn the shit used to hit every time but I can get shit with those add-ons anymore.

Are those add-ons dead and I need the newest movie add-ons, I heard a few months back that the feds were cracking down hard on Kodi is that reason I cant pull up shit that works anymore, if not what are the new movie add-ons I should use if Exodus and Genesis are outdate?.

I need some guidance or is Kodi just dead?

100`

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How long has Vader streams been around and can you free PPV?

So I have been using Vader Stream/Realm for about 2 weeks. This has to be the worst internet TV source I've use due to all the bugs.

The set up is nice if it worked, but it constantly freezes, the sound will stay on even when you exit out of the program and most times it won't even start up. It will just be a black
screen. Most times you have to unplug your Firestick to restart it so you can have access to other programs.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm going to try GearTV next.

I just have to keep searching until I find something that's solid.

FUCK.....I hate they shut down SETTV.

BoRiCuApOwEr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You can sign up to eternalTV website and check daily to see if they have subscriptions but I was told none will open up till august 1 the earliest.

BoRiCuApOwEr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If your a yearly subscriber like me then you are not set up with new payment plan so don't forget to hit them up before sub ends so they can put you on new payment plan.