The Official KODI/Cord Cutters discussion thread "No Spoilers"

BoRiCuApOwEr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah for some reason I can't watch eternaltv on my phone without a VPN on a cellular network (sprint)
at home I dont use a VPN at all it works just fine.

BlueCarpetTreatment

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Anyone having trouble with the movies on Specto and Exodus? It keeps telling me no stream available with every movie I select. I’ve cleared the cache and providers. Still nothing.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
This dude claiming that Freeflix new update is better than Terrarium and Kodi.

Testing it out now, but check his link for all modded apps with no ads

dadamaja

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

his droidadmin site not showing up when you go to it nomore

xspade7

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Good stuff but having major buffer issues on Firestick v. 1

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Good stuff but having major buffer issues on Firestick v. 1
I'd suggest upgrading it. New ones are $29.99 now. But also try rebooting to clear cache. As a quick fix.

Also don't pick 1080p selections. Use 720p

BoRiCuApOwEr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For simple retro gaming you wanna check out "Happy Chick" its an emulator for different consoles with the games available within
by downloading them. I have a firestick so my selection is limited to NES, Genesis, Arcade games but for those with storage its a wrap.

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
TOP-BEST-WORKING-KODI-Addons-NEW-List-MAY-2018.jpg

\

Kodi Add-ons are in a constant state of change with old ones that often were once the best sometimes replaced by new Add-ons.

This page is regularly updated to reflect changes and show the top current best working Kodi add-ons.

We use a poll, testing, and user feedback to show which Addons are the best and most popular.

Last month the Poll has Neptune Rising again as the clear winner.

TOP-BEST-WORKING-KODI-Addons-List-MAY-2018.jpg

Be sure to take the new Poll below and vote for your favorite Addon.

*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.

Follow Our Facebook Page Here for Updates

The Top 10 Best Addons MAY 2018
1. Neptune Rising
2. Placenta
3. Genesis Reborn
4. Covenant XvBMC Repo
5. Incursion
6. Magic Dragon (The Dogs Bollocks Renamed)
7. Maverick TV
8. Uranus
9. Supremacy
10. Mobdro

New Poll MAY 2018

http://www.wirelesshack.org/top-best-working-kodi-video-add-ons.html

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
TOP-BEST-WORKING-KODI-Addons-NEW-List-MAY-2018.jpg

\

Kodi Add-ons are in a constant state of change with old ones that often were once the best sometimes replaced by new Add-ons.

This page is regularly updated to reflect changes and show the top current best working Kodi add-ons.

We use a poll, testing, and user feedback to show which Addons are the best and most popular.

Last month the Poll has Neptune Rising again as the clear winner.

TOP-BEST-WORKING-KODI-Addons-List-MAY-2018.jpg

Be sure to take the new Poll below and vote for your favorite Addon.

*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.

Follow Our Facebook Page Here for Updates

The Top 10 Best Addons MAY 2018
1. Neptune Rising
2. Placenta
3. Genesis Reborn
4. Covenant XvBMC Repo
5. Incursion
6. Magic Dragon (The Dogs Bollocks Renamed)
7. Maverick TV
8. Uranus
9. Supremacy
10. Mobdro

New Poll MAY 2018

http://www.wirelesshack.org/top-best-working-kodi-video-add-ons.html

dont fuck my firestick as much as i should
but just noticed exodus was dead...good looks on the link was able to get Neptune Rising & Placenta up & running

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
dont fuck my firestick as much as i should
but just noticed exodus was dead...good looks on the link was able to get Neptune Rising & Placenta up & running
Yeah I was trying to use exodus two days ago and it wouldn't work so I found that site and added Neptune Rising :yes: Just to watch The Expanse series.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Here's a Terrarium update from dude for those with his previous modded version. Also there's an update to FreeFlix to 3.0.8

Last edited:

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm trying to cut the cord, but there's too much information here. If I'm trying to start from scratch, and trying to get as much live TV, sports, and movies, how and where do I start? Can I seriously cut my cable bill while getting a lot of channels, live sports, and movies? It's sort of confusing. Thanks

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm trying to cut the cord, but there's too much information here. If I'm trying to start from scratch, and trying to get as much live TV, sports, and movies, how and where do I start? Can I seriously cut my cable bill while getting a lot of channels, live sports, and movies? It's sort of confusing. Thanks
I recommend setv
Live tv and ppv
20$ a month
It can be installed on an Amazon firestick

BoRiCuApOwEr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My Firestick = "Movie HD" for Movies & TV shows
"EternalTV" Live TV ( $5- $10 a month)
"Smart YouTube" no need for browser
"Mobdro" love to watch Sopranos
"Happy chick Emulator" play NES, Sega ,Dreamcast ,Arcade, PSP ,PS1

No need for KODI

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Brah.. eternaltv, kodi misfit mod, tv terrarium, all on Nvidia shield..