Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
so THIS is the Peyton List playing CC's sister

600full-peyton-list.jpg

..and not the Disney Channel actress with the same name :lol:

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I think he was talking about tonight's episode.
yes, even though Barry is still increasing his speed he is still fast enough to grab the guns before their trigger fingers can react. All this shitty writing bothers me

wadusay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yes, even though Barry is still increasing his speed he is still fast enough to grab the guns before their trigger fingers can react. All this shitty writing bothers me

You make a good point. Flash is now fast enough to catch a missile in mid-air but he's not fast enough to snatch the guns away from two humans before they pull the trigger?

Hmmm :confused::confused::confused:

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member

Maybe cause there were 2 of them. He catches one gun the other will blast. Good point tho

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I face palm each time she comes on screen, CW just has to add one of these bitches to kill time in every one of their shows

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yo this episode have me all messed up.i thought wells was Barry from the future but after I saw that red lighting have me rethinking my thoughts.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Yo this episode have me all messed up.i thought wells was Barry from the future but after I saw that red lighting have me rethinking my thoughts.
rethinking what? the red lightning kinda proves he is not the yellow flash, and even though they keep showing the suit in his office I'm sure thats just the writers trying to throw us of

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
rethinking that he isnt barry because the red flash which is barry has yellow lighting an the reverse flash has the red lighting my dude.wells had the red lighting.

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered
Hell.

I was surprised they made that acronym work.
:lol:

:lol::lol:
Yeah, I didn't see the acronym twist coming.

:hithead:

damn that is clever!

I'm just caught up to this show. (Still behind on Arrow)

That Flash/Green Arrow team-up was some of the best live action comic book work outside Marvel...

just perfect.

I agree that the Doc was able to control the suit remotely and beat himself up to sever ANY doubts...

no one will ever believe a cripple who was beaten up BY the Reverse Flash actually is in fact THE Reverse Flash.

also like how the Green Arrow IMMEDIATELY knew that the Doc was evil.

It seems to me that down the line Eddie gets jealous HATES Barry over stealing Iris from him and gets the yellow Reverse Flash suit.

I STILL think the Doc is really the Flash from the future for some reason.

And GREAT job with Firestorm!!!

Now that I've caught up on the last two episodes and seen that Wells can't run but for short bursts, it makes me think even more he isn't RF.
"Prison Break" reunion--:dance:
Purcell and Miller have their characters down perfectly.
Glad they resolved the "Barry loves Iris" story for a while.
Hey, Todd from "All My Children"!

so these two guys plan to take over the city with a ice and fire pistol? How did they escape from the air port a while ago, didn't the cops surround the place? No snipers? Can't the flash just use his speed and grab the guns from them?

That has always been a problem with Flash and his Rogues, in the books and on the show. At least on the show, he's learning how to get faster. In the books, he's far more powerful and a lot faster but he's stuck with these Batman/Green Arrow level villains.

CW just has to add one of these bitches to kill time in every one of their shows

Yes they do. They have a target market they need to feed and they do that with a little soap opera-ish drama. It's not that far removed from the comics. It's not enough to attract guys and comic nerds, if it was, they would have kept WWE Smackdown.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Cant teleport to where she cant see yet she can teleport to the outside of a closed building, and teleports into the back of a armored truck then back into a moving car.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
im looking forward to seeing how they develop Grod. Firestorm episode next week should be good.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Cant teleport to where she cant see yet she can teleport to the outside of a closed building, and teleports into the back of a armored truck then back into a moving car.

Not saying you're wrong. You're completely right. But we're watching a show based on a man who can break the sound barrier. So you just gotta say ok to bad writing at times.

im looking forward to seeing how they develop Grod. Firestorm episode next week should be good.

Yeah I hope the Grood costume looks good.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
:lol: so that bright red blood splatter is there after all these years, and the nasty ass people who moved in just put wallpaper over it?

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
That Wells is such a bad guy, he wants to kill Ronnie to save millions of people. I guess that will be all Cisco needs to do the blood test.

RED

Rising Star
Registered
:lol: so that bright red blood splatter is there after all these years, and the nasty ass people who moved in just put wallpaper over it?

Not only that, but Joe was leading the investigation and he or none of the other cops looked at that wall?? :smh:

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Not only that, but Joe was leading the investigation and he or none of the other cops looked at that wall?? :smh:

c/s

shit made no fucking sense at all....:smh::smh::smh:

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

That shit made complete sense, imo. :yes:

When they were looking at the hologram images.... maybe you missed the part when Joe tells Cisco...

“We had a husband (in custody) who was holding the VERY SAME weapon that killed his wife... So we were NOT looking for ANY other suspects.” :smh:

stretchwallz

Superstar ***
BGOL Legend
Iris cock blocking ? She ain't shit, don't wanna fuck him or let other women ride it.

Barry was kissing her and started vibrating like a magic bullet...she liked it too. Should of put that on Felicity

Caitlyn is about to snap. Killer Frost is coming.... that explosion in that snow is gonna do something strange to her

Morena Baccarin is Leslie Thompson on Gotham and she's the voice of Gideon on the Flash? She's got a DC connect

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I dont see how the Grod story will play out, it's 2015 if a gorilla shows his ass in public he would be dead in minutes.