The Official 2023-2024 Pittsburgh Steelers Thread

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I dont know about Moncrief...and we got Eli Rogers

We let Rogers go which I didn't agree with. Especially if your not gonna play Washington and Johnson. You cut Rogers to play fuckin Switzer? That's stupid as fuck!! :hithead:

Oe9N0a.jpg

Basetip

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We let Rogers go which I didn't agree with. Especially if your not gonna play Washington and Johnson. You cut Rogers to play fuckin Switzer? That's stupid as fuck!! :hithead:
Didn't make sense to me either, unless they're looking at it from an injury perspective... I think Eli had injury issues his last year or two, so maybe they felt he was riskier on that issue than Switzer.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Didn't make sense to me either, unless they're looking at it from an injury perspective... I think Eli had injury issues his last year or two, so maybe they felt he was riskier on that issue than Switzer.
Yeah he can't stay on the field for shit that had to be part of it. But Switzer goes down 1st contact everytime. He can't break a tackle for shit. Steelers act like he's something he's really not. We need to incorporate McDonald into the passing game more. It was too easy for the Patriots to take him away due to a very poor gameplan. Should have stuck with the run game more.

C40zrL.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Eli got cut .. they decided to go with Switzer... but Washington definitely needs to step up- asap
He can't step up if he's not on the field. No way Switzer should have been ahead of him on the depth chart. Steelers mismanaged everything from assignments, blocking schemes, all the way down to the depth chart in Foxborough. That loss is moreso on the coaching staff than the players. Tomlin, Butler and Fichtner did a horrible job preparing. Need to run Conner 28 times against Seattle for a win.

xNfEjh.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Our (probowl) Left Tackle Joe Staley just broke his Tibula
He's going to be out for 8 weeks :(
So I'm not sure what we're going to do for the Steelers game

:sad::sad::sad:
Good. Fuck him. I got my own set of problems. Conner has a knee injury too. Although I like Samuels and Benny Snell Jr.

8dM8Oz.jpg