{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You can get that broke back nigga Porter or a stud young PG in Sexton. Dont fuck this up!!!!
I warned you...
You on track to do something rarely done round here.. Prove me wrong on a guys prospects. Porter Jr played 60 games this season and strung together a 19 and 7 season on 50/40/80 shooting. Two years hes been healthy. One or two more year of this and i will concede on him having a healthy strong career. Hes looking like a all star. Early props.
You was up for a minute here.. I just needed one or two more seasons and i was gonna crown you young brother. :smh:

@Amajorfucup This nigga got paid right before that back messed up

:itsawrap:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

@Amajorfucup This nigga got paid right before that back messed up

Damn. :smh:

N1M8oG.jpg

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
I warned you...

You was up for a minute here.. I just needed one or two more seasons and i was gonna crown you young brother. :smh:

:itsawrap:

Right. Nuggets GM getting roasted right now. Bet the Clippers smiling tho. I hope he recover obviously He's young but back problems like his, man who knows. His entire family has their issues. Both his sisters medically retired cuz of ACL and his bro tore his ACL TWICE. Porter obviously had the back injury that had him slide in the draft.

The timing is the craziest part to me though. Like right after he gets the big extension. He's had to have been playing with the back pain before now and probably pretended to be OK until he got the bag.

In the words of Dolph, "Get Paid Young Nigga Get Paid" but seriously tho I hope he get better but backs ain't nothing to play with.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Right. Nuggets GM getting roasted right now. Bet the Clippers smiling tho. I hope he recover obviously He's young but back problems like his, man who knows. His entire family has their issues. Both his sisters medically retired cuz of ACL and his bro tore his ACL TWICE. Porter obviously had the back injury that had him slide in the draft.

The timing is the craziest part to me though. Like right after he gets the big extension. He's had to have been playing with the back pain before now and probably pretended to be OK until he got the bag.

In the words of Dolph, "Get Paid Young Nigga Get Paid" but seriously tho I hope he get better but backs ain't nothing to play with.
Yea... He was probably taking ample amounts shots and meds to play thru and get that extension. Hard to imagine it magically getting better at this point too. Honestly tho, where you guys got him he was the most talented guy on the board.. Its just those back issues are never anything to play with and typically dont get better with age. I was rooting for you when he showed his ass that one year and looked to be trending toward all star. GM gonna have to face the consequence of giving that kid dam near quarter billion to wear dress clothes now.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Didn’t he miss games earlier this season?

Do you know how hard it was for him to fake being ok until he signed that new contract?

When he wasn’t around the team homie was walking like this

200.gif

:roflmao:

He played but he was TRASH! Bruh was dropping like 7 points a game.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Sixers are keeping Embiid out so he can rest his knee. The nigga is vaccinated he should have been back by now. His ass should have gotten the surgery in the offseason. :smh:

hmsws0.jpg

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

If this is real he’s playing this year for free because below is his salary for the year!

2020-2119$3,121,080

The next time the Pistons play the Lakers it’s a rap for Lebron because Stewart’s gonna be like

tyree-mad.gif

the next time he sees Lebron!

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
If you touch the rim or backboard during the shot, it's considered goaltending

Touching the backboard is only a violation if it affects the shot.

"Vibrate the rim, net or backboard so as to cause the ball to make an unnatural bounce"

In real time, it looked like he might have affected it, but in slo mo, the ball wasn't going to go in anyway.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Touching the backboard is only a violation if it affects the shot.

"Vibrate the rim, net or backboard so as to cause the ball to make an unnatural bounce"

In real time, it looked like he might have affected it, but in slo mo, the ball wasn't going to go in anyway.

Looked like a bad call, he might’ve touched the backboard at the exact time the ball touched the back of the rim. But he definitely didn’t affect the ball missing.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Checked out the Kevin Garnett: Anything is Possible documentary from Showtime / SHO Sports yesterday.

I recommend it for anyone looking for a sports doc' to watch. Does a good job detailing his time with Farragut Academy (HS), the Wolves, and Celtics. Earning his spot in the Hall of Fame.