{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
AD claims that LeBron apologized afterwards but dude wasn't having it. There have been guys who were kicked in the nuts who didn't react that way once they gained the ability to walk again.

“Gained the ability to walk”! :roflmao:

To be fair, once you see your blood it can make you snap! Especially when it’s coming from you eye and mouth.

I’m not mad at Stewart and the Lakers are my team.:dunno:

It was unnecessary and a close fist and elbow from Bron.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Can't give Bron a pass here. He swung that elbow with intentions of hitting him. He fucked that man up right there. :smh:

aFHSSf.jpg

i can see Lebron getting suspended a couple games because of that hit

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
“Gained the ability to walk”! :roflmao:

To be fair, once you see your blood it can make you snap! Especially when it’s coming from you eye and mouth.

I’m not mad at Stewart and the Lakers are my team.:dunno:

It was unnecessary and a close fist and elbow from Bron.

Dude acted like afucking child, they should have never held him back and let him throw his career away.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
FEw1sd1VIAAEUX2

Nurse coaches like a hoe whenever he coaches against steph
all night just like this
go home with the L hoe
That defense would have worked last year but not this year; Poole has taken a step forward and Wiggins has taken a step forward as well; GS out here blasting people again!!! Steph didnt score shit and they still blew them out!! its gonna be a long season; teams about to feel some major heat!!

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
That defense would have worked last year but not this year; Poole has taken a step forward and Wiggins has taken a step forward as well; GS out here blasting people again!!! Steph didnt score shit and they still blew them out!! its gonna be a long season; teams about to feel some major heat!!

It's just not the same when he was out there with alfonso mckinnie and quinn cook in the finals
just competent NBA players is the bar - triple teamed him guarded him with 2 and 3 people all night leaving everyone else wide open
and got their ass whooped
good

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's just not the same when he was out there with alfonso mckinnie and quinn cook in the finals
just competent NBA players is the bar - triple teamed him guarded him with 2 and 3 people all night leaving everyone else wide open
and got their ass whooped
good
I mean the finals when you lose KD and Klay nothing you can do about that; and that team had competent players just not enough to beat Toronto when they lost 2 greats; but its all good for GS and teams really better be scared; I thought they would be better this year, just didnt know how much better; It was dependent on Poole; but now I see Wiggins taken major steps forward as well; hes in the perfect role, which is for him to be the 3rd or 4th scorer; no way I would ever trade him for Simmons; Simmons is worth maybe a bag of peanuts :giggle: ; throw in Klay at 80% plus and Wiseman well people about to be mad:giggle:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I mean the finals when you lose KD and Klay nothing you can do about that; and that team had competent players just not enough to beat Toronto when they lost 2 greats; but its all good for GS and teams really better be scared; I thought they would be better this year, just didnt know how much better; It was dependent on Poole; but now I see Wiggins taken major steps forward as well; hes in the perfect role, which is for him to be the 3rd or 4th scorer; no way I would ever trade him for Simmons; Simmons is worth maybe a bag of peanuts :giggle: ; throw in Klay at 80% plus and Wiseman well people about to be mad:giggle:

Wiggins has turned it around I need a bigger sample size
If this is just how he's going to play then YES he can't revert back to not taking advantage of his athletic ability and skill
He really should be unguardable he can shoot the 3 the j and post up smaller people with ease and dunk over folks
only thing he can't really do is dribble but his role is to finish.

poole got it he been had it kerr just didn't play him enough so he could get used to being out there.
this is where the new coaching staff is helping him.
kuminga is playing minutes every game even if it's just 10-12
any other year he wouldn't even touch the floor for the full year

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If this is just how he's going to play then YES he can't revert back to not taking advantage of his athletic ability and skill
He really should be unguardable he can shoot the 3 the j and post up smaller people with ease and dunk over folks

poole got it he been had it kerr just didn't play him enough so he could get used to being out there.
Well GS brass knew they had to get better in every way; and those new coaches have helped a lot and will continue to help; its pretty amazing how GS has drafted over the years without having a top 5 pick(outside of Wiseman); GS is setup for the long haul if Wiseman and Kuminga develop the way they should; Wiggins will never truly be unguardable because he doesnt have that mentality; if he did, GS would have never been able to get him; they rob Minny on that trade; but Wiggins is in the perfect role, with the perfect system for him and the perfect coaches; hes gonna be very solid and hes better than Barnes; and hes still young; GS is setup very nicely; just need some good health and some luck; im sure teams are looking around like how they hell did they get here so fast...

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

If Bron can't pick up another chip to make doubters seethe more, I want GS to win it all. Hope Kyrie sticks to his guns. Let that big, frontrunning bitch KD boil from the inside out. :lol: Only thing would make it sweeter is if the Cavs are the ones to beat the Nets in the playoffs. I'd throw my own fucking parade.

Hey, until the Cavs can back into, I'm on that Joker shit and just want to see shit burn. On the low, Cavs reminding me of that team from my childhood that came together with Brad, Price, Nance, Harper, Ehlo, Hot Rod, etc, that Jordan beat. But they will need time to gel.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
If Bron can't pick up another chip to make doubters seethe more, I want GS to win it all. Hope Kyrie sticks to his guns. Let that big, frontrunning bitch KD boil from the inside out. :lol: Only thing would make it sweeter is if the Cavs are the ones to beat the Nets in the playoffs. I'd throw my own fucking parade.

Hey, until the Cavs can back into, I'm on that Joker shit and just want to see shit burn. On the low, Cavs reminding me of that team from my childhood that came together with Brad, Price, Nance, Harper, Ehlo, Hot Rod, etc, that Jordan beat. But they will need time to gel.

The Cavs have the youngest starting team in the league. I don't think JB is the right coach though because he doesn't run plays for anyone. He's more concern about the defense than the offense..On top of that,him not sitting Collin down when he was clearly hurt(was hurt in the Lakers game)before the Knicks game(the game he hurt his knee) might cost him his job. Unless,we get all of our players and they manage to stay healthy I don't see us going to the playoffs...imo

It's either playoffs or bust for JB...imo

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
LeBron Raymone James Sr. = Living Legend Basketball God.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
No Jamal Murray, No MPJ and No Jokic...lol I'm about to cancel my team league pass lol. Wait till the playoffs