The Official 2018-2019 Pittsburgh Steelers Thread

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
He has a game like this every once in a blue moon this is not all the time and they still lost
I know you didn't watch it cause if you did you would have said Artie Burns and Bud Dupree are garbage and need to go. You wouldn't have mentioned Ben at all.

ih0pal.jpg

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I know you didn't watch it cause if you did you would have said Artie Burns and Bud Dupree are garbage and need to go. You wouldn't have mentioned Ben at all.
Benjamin is very inconsistent now And to be fair the Miami Dolphins 2-0 start is Phony

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Muthafuckas ain't watching the game Thread they just looking at the ticker at the bottom of the screen or on their phones. The defense is the problem. If Keith Butler can't figure this shit out real quick his ass is gone. Bud Dupree needs to be demoted. To wearing sweatpants. Nigga ain't shit. Didn't hear his name called all day except 2 offside penalties. He's complete trash. I hate his Aunt Keisha. Sick of his ass and sick of this shit!!!!! :angry::angry::angry:

2PcffW.jpg

True, the defense is the problem. The offense is ok. A little more balance in the second half would have helped, but they did enough to win.

Too much shit is wide open in the middle of the field, and the run defense is awful. The linebackers and safeties are lost. Also, the defensive line is getting zero pressure.

Steelers O Line is playing very well.

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Steelers need better defense and Le'veon BAD rite now. Ben having 60 pass attempts not gonna be a recipe for winning, especially against quality opponents. They need to be more balanced. Conner is just a guy IMO. Y'all need to offer Bell the brinks truck and then some.

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
Remember my bold prediction post about Tomlin losing the team this season... go check Browns latest twitter tirades

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Steelers are reportedly listening to trade offers for Le'Veon Bell

The Steelers reportedly are listening to trade requests for disgruntled running back Le’Veon Bell, according to ESPN. But a source told the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette the Steelers have not received any phone calls from the other 31 NFL teams about Bell to date.

Bell is not under contract with the Steelers, but they control his rights for the remainder of the season after they placed the franchise tag on him. Bell was expected to report to the Steelers before their first game and play for $14.5 million this season.

Bell refused to report and is losing almost $853,000 per week for every game he misses this season. So far, Bell has lost $2.58 million by skipping the first three games.

The Oakland Raiders traded away star linebacker Khalil Mack before the start of the season because he was holding out for more money. The Raiders received two first-round draft picks in return for Mack after the Bears gave Mack a contract extension.

But the Steelers would not get anything close to that in return because Bell cannot work out a long-term deal with another team this season. The team that accepts Bell in a trade could only add more money to the franchise tender to entice him to come, not more years.

The Steelers will receive a third-round compensatory pick in 2020 if Bell finishes the season as a member of the Steelers. Any trade offer likely would have to equal or better than that.

Fuck it. Trade him. Defense is trash and we need picks and money to improve it. Jets or Raiders will come calling.

dgrqKO.jpg

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I'm shocked Conte is still in the league much less starting

That muthafucka sucks