Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Fuckin defense is ass man. :smh:

0NtCdr.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I don’t care bout them buffalo niggas i renounced my fandom
Nah. Don't do that. Don't fuckin do that shit. You not punk pussy Beeiii or Shady. You better than that. Just ride dat shit out. Every team has their day and goes through some shit. I don't wanna hear that talk from you again!!!

MN1JTC.jpg

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Nah. Don't do that. Don't fuckin do that shit. You not punk pussy Beeiii or Shady. You better than that. Just ride dat shit out. Every team has their day and goes through some shit. I don't wanna hear that talk from you again!!!

MN1JTC.jpg
Nigga I been riding with Buffalo since 89.. I don’t every right to disown this niggas, we haven’t had our day in 30 years don’t talk to me about that shit

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Nigga I been riding with Buffalo since 89.. I don’t every right to disown this niggas, we haven’t had our day in 30 years don’t talk to me about that shit
Really? That's how you doin it. You got Shady out here huggin the Lakers nuts and you gonna be like him? Who you running too? Punk pussy Beeiii is a worthless human being for team jumping. I thought you were better than that man. I'm disappointed. :smh:

T2Qiu0.jpg

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Really? That's how you doin it. You got Shady out here huggin the Lakers nuts and you gonna be like him? Who you running too? Punk pussy Beeiii is a worthless human being for team jumping. I thought you were better than that man. I'm disappointed. :smh:

T2Qiu0.jpg

Nigga do you see if jumping to another team? Yes or no? All I’m saying is fuck them bufflao niggas real talk..

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
:confused: Ben had a beast game
Muthafuckas ain't watching the game Thread they just looking at the ticker at the bottom of the screen or on their phones. The defense is the problem. If Keith Butler can't figure this shit out real quick his ass is gone. Bud Dupree needs to be demoted. To wearing sweatpants. Nigga ain't shit. Didn't hear his name called all day except 2 offside penalties. He's complete trash. I hate his Aunt Keisha. Sick of his ass and sick of this shit!!!!! :angry::angry::angry:

2PcffW.jpg