Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Man this virus shut me down. I caught it from my little girl because it was going around her daycare. Fuck as nasty crackas stay bringing their kids to school while sick.
The worst two gays of my life. Diarrhea and vomiting at the same time was crazy work
Oh, really did Bullet work at this daycare?

There is no ramp up to give you time to prepare. You are perfectly fine one moment then boom. I just layed on the bathroom floor lolTalked to one of my friends as his workplace had it with their health
care staffing and residents alike. He didn’t, but knew of a number of people who did.
The amount of vomiting and diarrhea sounded like an unsanitary nightmare.
There is no ramp up to give you time to prepare. You are perfectly fine one moment then boom. I just played on the bathroom floor lol
Bro it is literally the devil. I ain’t never been that sick. It hits you so hard and fast. I was literally shitting water ever 30 minutes and sometimes vomiting at the same time.That’s scary as fuck and like a worse version of food ppisoning with the immediate onset.
Bro it is literally the devil. I ain’t never been that sick. It hits you so hard and fast. I was literally shitting water ever 30 minutes and sometimes vomiting at the same time.
It was like no breaks. Finally when you able to hold down liquids the acid reflux and severe gas hits you.
That’s what making it rough. I am struggling to digest simple shit. It’s like I am a baby all over again who is just eating solids again. I was reading that many had to get them so probiotics to help their system.Damn! It’s like your body does an involuntary reset after maxing out dehydrating itself. Good gut bacteria depleted too, etc.
I lost about 9 lbs total as of this morning when I stepped on the scale. I haven’t taken Imodium yetDid you take Imodium ? That helps stop the diarrhea. How much weight did you end up losing?
For those who have kids don’t let them play in the mud it runs rampant in there.
I lost about 9 lbs total as of this morning when I stepped on the scale. I haven’t taken Imodium yet
There is no ramp up so it it’s you immediately. You typically peak at 24 hours. That’s the worse of the worse (feel like dying)So you had it since Friday? How long is it supposed to last?
Owning a cleaning business, people wonder why we charge so much to clean up a norovirus infection. It’s a virus that has a very hard coated shell that extremely hard to penetrate. It can live on surfaces for weeks.The daycare is a breeding ground of all types of viruses. I know I caught a bug from the daycare that had me throwing up and diarrhea. Whats crazy is me and wife was only at the daycare for about 20-30 minutes for my son's birthday party. All I saw was two year old kids running around with snot all over their faces picking up toys and shit. The women that watch the kids do their best constantly washing their hands and wiping snot from their faces but all it takes is an infected person sneezing and its over.
That’s what making it rough. I am struggling to digest simple shit. It’s like I am a baby all over again who is just eating solids again. I was reading that many had to get them so probiotics to help their system.
I get so bloated with just about anything other than white rice and chicken noodle soup