The Gambia...for Realz?

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor

This is the smallest country on mainland Africa, at only 4,100 sq. miles in size. It has 2.35 million people, giving it
a population density of almost 470 people per square mile. I understand returning, but carving up this little country
and buying chunks of it for personal ownership is wrong. We Africans have different notions of land ownership. Land
was communal property, and that is why you can still see virgin land even in a little place....... Many of these foreigners,
are buying up the land to create wealth and inheritances for themselves and their children. The Grambians, meanwhile
will finds themselves landless and homeless. I disagree with this.

There are many countries that these returnees may want to talk to.

Last edited:

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
I have been running up and down so I did not not explain what I was saying above.
This issue is sensitive, and it is easy to get the impression that I am against black
Americans and other people in the diaspora going back to Africa. There is enough
land in Africa for all the black people in the world. We just need to plan things
better. So let me suggest where I think black Americans should be trying to go!

1. Botswana.

Botswana is the fastest growing economy in the world. It has been a stable
democracy for its 54 years of independence. It has one of the most honest
government/civil services in the world. It also has per capita income than
South Africa. The capital of Botswana is 6 miles away from South Africa.
Land, Botswan has more or less the same population as Gambia, however,
it is almost 23 times bigger.

Botswana and Tanzania compete over which country has the largest size
of wildlife...

Capital of Botswana, Gaberone

Botswana-road-map.gif

gaborone-aerial-B88CRA.jpg

Francistown Botswana, near Zimbabwe
botswana-francistown-gaborone.jpg

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
2. Liberia

The country is 10 times bigger than Gambia, and is 1/7 th as densily populated.
This is the one country black Americans would fit in right away, since it was first
established on behalf of former American slave sent back to Africa. Many things
are very similar to America.

Monrovia, the capital of Liberia
Downtown-Monrovia-.jpg

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
I would have recommended Namibia, but the fucking Boers own everything.
It is beautiful and might be worth a look

Windhoek Namibia

Carlotta-Conca-1-Main.jpg

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Believe it or not, Zimbabwe, after the economy recovers. I would go there now
because, in this depressed state, you get the best deals. It is a really beautiful
place because during the Federation of Rhodesia and Nyansaland, it was the
favoured place for cacs to stay, and so they screwed the coppermines of Zambia
to build up Harare (then Salisbury) which was the federal capital...

Harare, Zimbabwe
HarareZimbabwe_city-568208_960_720_web.jpg

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
Believe it or not, Zimbabwe, after the economy recovers. I would go there now
because, in this depressed state, you get the best deals. It is a really beautiful
place because during the Federation of Rhodesia and Nyansaland, it was the
favoured place for cacs to stay, and so they screwed the coppermines of Zambia
to build up Harare (then Salisbury) which was the federal capital...

Harare, Zimbabwe
HarareZimbabwe_city-568208_960_720_web.jpg
I've not heard of the sanctions being lifted from Zimbabwe. Until they are I wouldn't invest. But it would be a great place to live as an expat for me as I get paid in US dollars, shit, I could just start selling currency. Yes the Boers own Namibia.... Windhoek is a white city for all intents and purposes still practicing modified apartheid with the Blacks pushed out into the sand dunes. No thanks. Liberia hasn't been stable long enough. I would definitely visit but I wouldn't wanna live there. And if anybody asks I would say I'm from Trinidad or some goddamn where, but I'd never say Black amerikkkan. Botswana? Fuck them assholes! Until they start protecting the elephants from blood thirsty cacs, fuck them. I would never visit or contribute a penny to their economy. The Gam? I tried to make arrangements to go there in January and it's almost fucking impossible to even get there! Fuck,... the plane tickets cost as much as a ride to the moon. If you wanna go the by way of Dakar, which is the only way I would go you have to ride on Ostridge caravan or some dumb shit. Just fuck it!

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
I've not heard of the sanctions being lifted from Zimbabwe.
Zimbabwe,,,,All the people who say we Africans bend over and let cacs have their way have to explain this one to me:
Mugabe took it to the cacs; recovered the land, kicked out the BBC and passed laws protecting and restricting the land
to Zimbabweans. The cacs struck back and succeeded in their openly avowed plan to squeeze the economy of
Zimbabwe until the the people turned against Zanu-PF. Emerson Mnangagwa, the Zambian educated right hand man
of Mugabe, is the one who did the dirty deeds on behalf of Mugabe. He also was one of the people who looted the
diamond fields at Marange (I may tell that story one day). As all African crooks do, he probably took the loot and banked
it in the West. And is the results in nearly100% of such cases, the Westerners used the possession of his loot to squeeze the
bugger, first to depose Mugabe, and secondly to accede a bullshit notion of compensating the cacs US$3.5billion for the
land recovered by Mugabe. But they are not gonna stop there. Once they have you prostrate like that, they come for the
jugular. There is gonna be a fire sale of Zimbabwe, and when they are done, it is going be African in name only.

One of my Congolese friends went to Zimbabwe 4 years ago; As soon as he got there, they asked which country he came
from, and as soon as he said "Congo", they stamped a180 day stay in his passport; Some African Americans came in, their
visas not correct; the immigration officers looked at them, said nothing, stamped a 180 day stay in their passports, visas be
fucked. Then there were cacs; those with visas intact, were given the minimum stay possible. The ones without visas were,
or with problems on their visas were barely allowed to even speak. They were made to sit on the bare concrete floor and
put on the next flight back home. That was 4 years ago, under Mugabe....

Beautiful country though...

Yes the Boers own Namibia.... Windhoek is a white city for all intents and purposes still practicing modified apartheid with the Blacks pushed out into the sand dunes. No thanks.

Man that shit breaks my heart. That is why sometimes, fighting a war and then negotiating a truce is worse than fighting
until a final outcome. ... The Boers took all the land, and the poor Africans are sitting there fucking landless. There needs to
be another fucking war in that country.

No thanks. Liberia hasn't been stable long enough.

Sad sad sad.. I hope they get their act together.

And if anybody asks I would say I'm from Trinidad or some goddamn where, but I'd never say Black amerikkkan.

Why????

Botswana? Fuck them assholes! Until they start protecting the elephants from blood thirsty cacs, fuck them. I would never visit or contribute a penny to their economy. The Gam? I tried to make arrangements to go there in January and it's almost fucking impossible to even get there! Fuck,... the plane tickets cost as much as a ride to the moon.

Believe me, it is not how they want things to go. In 2012, Zambia and Botswana banned game hunting, and they were
immediately threatened by the French and other Western countries with sanctions. The hunting business is a US$12-15
billion a year industry. An African country gets what, maybe $3 million of that a year? Furthermore, the national parks are
chockful of precious stones and other minerals. Guess what the fucking cacs are there doing? They are busy slaughtering
our animals...

It is expensive to go to Botswana because flights to Africa are the most expensive per seat/ per mile in the whole world......
Twenty years ago, Nigerians in Houston started a class action suit on the issue, but you know how that one went in the courts
of cacs. But Southern Africa is also very far away. There are no other places nearby to help dilute and defray the coast.
This is the single biggest problem South African airways is facing. Of course the notion of flying through Joburgh, where
pilfering of luggage is rampant, does not encourage neighbouring countries to use the services of South African airlines

Last edited:

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
Zimbabwe,,,,All the people who say we Africans bend over and let cacs have their way have to explain this one to me.
Mugabe took it to the cacs; recovered the land, kicked out the BBC and passed laws protecting and restricting the land
to Zimbabweans. The cacs struck back and succeeded in their openly avowed plan to squeeze the economy of
Zimbabwe until the the people turned against Zanu-PF. Emerson Mnangagwa, the Zambian educated right hand man
of Mugabe, is the one who did the dirty deeds on behalf of Mugabe. He also was one of the people who looted the
diamond fields at Marange (I may tell that story one day). As all African crooks do, he probably took the loot and banked
in the West. And is the results in 100% of such cases, the Westerners used the possession of his loot to squeeze the
bugger, first to depose Mugabe, and second to accede a bullshit notion of compensating the cac US$3.5billion. But they
are not gonna stop there. Once they have prostrate like that, they come for the jugular. There is gonna be a fire sale of
Zimbabwe, and when they are done, it is going be African in name only.

One of my Congolese friends we to Zimbabwe 2 years ago; As soon as he got there, they asked which country he came
from, and as soon as he said "Congo", they stamped 180 day stay; Some African Americans came in, their visas not correct;
The immigration officer looked at them, said nothing, stamped a 180 day stay in their passports, visas be fucked. Then there
were cac, those with visa intact, were given the mimimun amount possible. The ones without visas were not allowed to even
speak. They were made to sit on the bare floor (not the chairs), and put on the next flight back home. That was 3 years ago,
under Mugabe....

Beautiful country though...

Man that shit breaks my heart. That is why sometimes, fighting a war and then negotiating a truce is worse than fighting
until a final outcome. ... The Boers took all the land, and the poor Africans are sitting there fucking landless. There needs to
be another fucking war in that country.

Sad sad sad.. I hope they get their act together.

Why????

Believe me, it is not how they want things to go. In 2012, Zambia and Botswana banned game hunting, and they were
immediately threatened by the French and other Western countries with sanctions. The hunting business is a US$12-15
billion a year industry. African countries get, what, maybe $3 million of that a year? Furthermore, the national parks are
chockful of precious stones and other minerals. Guess what the fucking cacs are there doing? They are busy slaughtering
our animals...

It is expensive to go to Botswana because flights to Africa are the most expensive per seat/ per mile in the whole world......
Twenty years ago, Nigerians in Houston started a class action suit on the issue, but you know how that one went in the courts
of cacs. But Southern Africa is also very far away. There are no other places nearby to help dilute and defray the coast.
This is the single biggest problem South African airways is facing. Of course the notion of flying through Joburgh, where
pilfering of luggage is rampant, does not encourage neighbouring countries to use the services of South African airlines
I thought South African Air went out of business several months ago. I'm certain I read that. Even read that Ethiopian was in deep financial turmoil due to Covid, but South African supposedly had been in trouble before Covid. I flew South African to Ghana two years ago. Raggedy ass plane. Raggedy ass FA's. Absolutely no match for Ethiopian Air, with new plane, hot FA's, but the pilot looked like an 18 year old boy. LOL But he laid that big bitch down smooth as peanut butter.

About the Liberia I'm just going back to the post Monrovia days tongue in cheek. The Americo-Liberian era. Not about the Civil Wars. Also not sure if anyone is still pissed.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
I thought South African Air went out of business several months ago. I'm certain I read that. Even read that Ethiopian was in deep financial turmoil due to Covid, but South African supposedly had been in trouble before Covid. I flew South African to Ghana two years ago. Raggedy ass plane. Raggedy ass FA's. Absolutely no match for Ethiopian Air, with new plane, hot FA's, but the pilot looked like an 18 year old boy. LOL But he laid that big bitch down smooth as peanut butter.

They suspended operations on Sept 30 pending a government bailout. You whine too much;
........................................................................................................................... The problem with South Africa
is that it is too far away. Ethiopia is better located, and that is the difference between the
airlines ............................................................................................................As for the flight attendants, that
is you; that is what you like. There are many of us who prefer South African women, and do
not give a fuck about Ethiopian women. Twig legged Ethiopian women have no booty

Last edited:

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
They suspended operations on Sept 30 pending a government bailout. You whine too much;
they do not owe you anything. You chose to ride their plane. As for the flight attendants, that
is you; that is what you like. There are many of us who prefer South African women, and do
not give a fuck about Ethiopian women
Now when TF have you heard me place Ethiopian women above SA women? Plus, I've never been to South Africa. Matter of fact Ethiopian women gave me zero attention with the exception of one chick. They have this strange way of looking through you like you don't exist. I was only there a day and a half in AA so maybe in the wrong places. The FA's on the South African Air flight were WHITE dude! They had ONE SISTA... ONE! See, there you go, expecting people to answer to shit you dream up rather than shit they actually SAID.

Last edited:

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
........................................................................................................................... The problem with South Africa
is that it is too far away. Ethiopia is better located, and that is the difference between the
airlines ............................................................................................................As for the flight attendants, that
not give a fuck about Ethiopian women. Twig legged Ethiopian women have no booty
So you wanna equate these 2 photos with each other?
crewcabincrew-w500.jpg
unnamed.jpg

FOH Nzinga, go to bed!!!!!!!!!

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Now when TF have you heard me place Ethiopian women above SA women? Plus, I've never been to South Africa. Matter of fact Ethiopian women gave me zero attention with the exception of one chick. They have this strange way of looking through you like you don't exist. I was only there a day and a half in AA so maybe in the wrong places. The FA's on the South African Air flight were WHITE dude! They had ONE SISTA... ONE! See, there you go, expecting people to answer too shit you dream up rather than shit they actually SAID.
You win this one..lololol

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Now when TF have you heard me place Ethiopian women above SA women? Plus, I've never been to South Africa. Matter of fact Ethiopian women gave me zero attention with the exception of one chick. They have this strange way of looking through you like you don't exist. I was only there a day and a half in AA so maybe in the wrong places. The FA's on the South African Air flight were WHITE dude! They had ONE SISTA... ONE! See, there you go, expecting people to answer to shit you dream up rather than shit they actually SAID.
You had a bad flight...took SA Airways a long time ago and the FAs were Black and fine as hell

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
You had a bad flight...took SA Airways a long time ago and the FAs were Black and fine as hell
No it wasn't a bad flight at all. Silky smooth, just a much less than new plane. And the chicks did their jobs fine, just not much to look at. SA had a mix of both Black and white maybe a little more white than Black where I have never encountered anything but Black FA's on Ethiopian. And I've seen nothing but Black pilots on EA, not saying there can possibly be others, just saying what I have seen.

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
This bitch is condescending, prejudice and annoying
I predict someone kills her out there
Not exactly for the reasons you mention, but for some other reasons .... I DON'T LIKE HER ASS! And yes, she does talk a lot of shit about the native population to be a FUCKING GUEST in somebody else's FUCKING country. Who the fuck does she think she is? I'm a guest in Belize and I'll be damned if you'd EVER see me saying anything worse than it's too damn hot. The shit she does ain't right, and she's just a pretty foul witch IMO.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
No it wasn't a bad flight at all. Silky smooth, just a much less than new plane. And the chicks did their jobs fine, just not much to look at. SA had a mix of both Black and white maybe a little more white than Black where I have never encountered anything but Black FA's on Ethiopian. And I've seen nothing but Black pilots on EA, not saying there can possibly be others, just saying what I have seen.
I meant bad flight in terms of FAs

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Nzinga admitting fallibility? WTF, ...... Y ellos dijeron cuando chanchos vuelen. Now where did I leave those pancakes?
I did not have the facts, you did. If I am wrong, I am wrong... Now if you just
said something in that language, that is not laudatory of my fragile ego,
I will find you and ... lolol

Last edited:

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
I did not have the facts, you did. If I am wrong, I am wrong... Now if you just
said something in that language, that is other laudatory of my fragile ego,
I will find and ... lolol
Well, the only thing I know in ANY African language is Akwaaba, Obruni, Medaase and one thing in Malagasy courtesy of my Malagasy ex GF "tiako ianao" I must do better

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Well, the only thing I know in ANY African language is Akwaaba, Obruni, Medaase and one thing in Malagasy courtesy of my Malagasy ex GF "tiako ianao" I must do better
You are doing better than me because I do not know a single word in that language.

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered

And there lies the paradox. We expats want a place where our amerikkkan money goes a long, long way. And there are plenty of places that fit the bill. But, then we also want a place where we can grow a fledgling business into riches. And sadly those two things are mutually exclusive. Places are usually very cheap to live because there is no money there! Yes, you could live in Gambia just on the savings you have banked now, but what money are you gonna earn in The Gam when there is no money there? The euro-slobs aren't likely to keep you afloat. They're not there for fine dining and adventurous touristy things. Matter of fact, they likely keep a pretty low profile. They are there to trick, .... buy pussy, buy dick, do some diaper raiding ... the general shit cacs do when they go to Bangkok, Mombasa, Banjul and the like. I think I'd go nuts there in under two years.