The Confession Thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.

IslandKing

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
how bout if i shake my lips in a :smh: manner across some chocolate pum pum ?:dunno:

i betcha then it'll be the season :lol:

IntelligentDyme

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
I confess that this shit is painful...sometimes words feel like salt pouring on an open wound...but I am the salt pourer...best thing about "christmas" will be the new year...I should be happy and proud right now...but ironically it hurts worse...limbo in my own mind now....am I sure enough....having everything and still feel like you have nothing....this close to having it all....im tired of thinking...tired of feeling...ashamed..embarrassed..judged...critiqued...happy about a hard-on....but i have to take it....right..no big deal...to everyone but me...it hurts.....

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
((((((((((hugz)))))))))))))))))))
I confess that this shit is painful...sometimes words feel like salt pouring on an open wound...but I am the salt pourer...best thing about "christmas" will be the new year...I should be happy and proud right now...but ironically it hurts worse...limbo in my own mind now....am I sure enough....having everything and still feel like you have nothing....this close to having it all....im tired of thinking...tired of feeling...ashamed..embarrassed..judged...critiqued...happy about a hard-on....but i have to take it....right..no big deal...to everyone but me...it hurts.....

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I confess that I don't wish to see any of the people I know now .... on the other side. Whichever side it may be.

it is what it is

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So I sound like I always have an attitude huh?

Well I muthafuckin' confess that I always have a damn attitude! Why? How in the indigo fuck do you expect me to do errthang all day when you want it, how you want it done? I can't. And THAT is why I have a fuckin' attitude. Fucking inconsiderate, unthoughtful...

...I also confess that though I wish I would pass out from exhaustion to express my feelings, (or a nervous breakdown), I think my body is too strong to do it. I confess I will be waiting on the nervous breakdown - my mind can't be as strong as my body if I believe mirrors steal your soul.

dwnsouth

Analytical nerd
Platinum Member
at some point today, I will have to fake being happy. sad but true. Only for a few hours...at one relatives house.

then afterthat, I will be back to normal

Noir

Support BGOL
Registered
I confess that the real confession I posted here is a bit much so I erased it.

As you mentioned in your post it took a lot for you to post it, you should have left it up as I am sure you would have received more support and advice from a lot of the members on this side. However, I hope that it was at least cathartic for you to have put it up and that things can improve with your situation.

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor
Considering all that has went on this past year off and online. I want to start off fresh with people period. If I have in any way said something wrong or off the wall to anyone I apologize.

Hope everyone had a Happy Holiday!;)

IntelligentDyme

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
I confess that my last confession made me laugh today...I am so dramatic sometimes..

I confess that it feels so good now...better than it was, and still better than I ever imagined it could be.

I confess that I plan to take my grades from my first semester of grad school and get them laminated.

I confess that I am looking forward to what the new year brings.

I confess that I feel so happy and blessed...and loved...

I confess that my bf is the shit...I love my man!!

I confess I am really looking forward to the new year and the changes that will come from it

I confess you will miss me when I'm gone

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
(((((HUGZ)))))
Happy Holidays!
Considering all that has went on this past year off and online. I want to start off fresh with people period. If I have in any way said something wrong or off the wall to anyone I apologize.

Hope everyone had a Happy Holiday!;)

:yes::yes::yes:
And I am sure he loves you! He has a true blessing in you and you have one in him.:)
I confess that my last confession made me laugh today...I am so dramatic sometimes..

I confess that it feels so good now...better than it was, and still better than I ever imagined it could be.

I confess that I plan to take my grades from my first semester of grad school and get them laminated.

I confess that I am looking forward to what the new year brings.

I confess that I feel so happy and blessed...and loved...

I confess that my bf is the shit...I love my man!!

I miss you when you dont post:(
I confess I am really looking forward to the new year and the changes that will come from it

I confess you will miss me when I'm gone

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I confess that though I am not in the holiday mood right now I hope that everyone is great with their own holidays.

I also confess that I think people with low self esteem seem weak to me and I don't understand how or why they feel that way and I want them to get over it...I confess this is weird and hurtful because I can't apply it to myself.

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
I confess that...

...Oh, I had nothing, I just wanted to be cool like the rest of the people who recently confessed to things in here...

i4nthj.gif

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
I confess...I have a Ike and Tina gif that I want to use for something...But I cant find it....The one where he is making her eat the cake:lol:

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I confess that I watched the movie "Precious" last night and cried.
I'm a 28y/o black man from East Point, and I am still very bothered by that movie.

After the movie, I turned on cable and a commercial for Mo'nique's show came on and I had to turn the channel.

I confess that I will never look at 'that bitch' the same.
I confess that I know it was a movie, but that bitch is the scum of the earth.
I confess that I think she did a great acting job, so much so that I am disgusted by her!

I confess that I want[ed] to spit in that bitch's face.

I'm so not even bullshitting :hmm:

dwnsouth

Analytical nerd
Platinum Member
i confess that a 37 year old woman should not have a ringback tone set to "your a jerk" verses telling me if i did something wrong....which after knowing me for a week cant be much of nothing.

380snubnose

i posts nothing but dimes!!
BGOL Investor
:smh:
I confess that I spent my holiday alone. Embarassing but true.

JOIN THE CROWD MY MAN..I BEEN ALONE SINCE THRUSDAY..HERE IT IS MONDAY AN THE FEMALE I SUPPOSLY BEEN DATING FOR A YEAR HASNT EVEN HIT ME ON THE PHONE..

ITS A NEW YEAR..I'AM COMING IT IN SOLO..!!

Status
Not open for further replies.