The Cashie B's Undoing. Are The Planets In The Solar System Flat?

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
If you read the bullshit he types out it is actually hilarious.

Polaris is 320+ light-years away so (320+ x 5.88 trillion miles).

We can see it in the Northern Hemisphere but apparently people in the Southern Hemisphere (thousands of miles away) can't see it only because the "light has dissipated" by the time it gets to them. :lol:
So traveling 320+ light-years is no problem but it "dissipates" during the 4,400 mile trip from Miami to Buenos Aires. :smh: :lol:

Light years don't exist sonny boy. The stars are way closer than you think. If they actually were light years away you would see them parallax, but you don't because they are close and remain in the same formation. That's why the pyramids from 12,000 years ago are still aligned with the same stars today. But let you niggas tell it.....smh

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Light years don't exist sonny boy. The stars are way closer than you think. If they actually were light years away you would see them parallax, but you don't because they are close and remain in the same formation. That's why the pyramids from 12,000 years ago are still aligned with the same stars today. But let you niggas tell it.....smh

The oldest pyramid in Egypt is not 12,000 years old. The Djoser pyramid is the oldest and it is only 4,700 years old. So, just off by 7,300+ years. :smh:

They date the pyramids using the misalignments. They have been doing this for 20+ years:

But the alignment was only true for a few years around 2,500 BC. Before and after that time, the stars deviated from the north-south line and anyone using the stars to plot a direction would have made errors.

And it is these mistakes that a British Egyptologist now believes can be used to estimate very accurately when the pyramids were built. Her theory suggests that the Great Pyramid at Giza was constructed within 10 years of 2,480 BC.

I am not going to even address the light-years bullshit. It is like you are just creating sentences using random science related words and concepts completely unaware of their actual use or meaning.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
If they actually were light years away you would see them parallax, but you don't because they are close and remain in the same formation. That's why the pyramids from 12,000 years ago are still aligned with the same stars today. But let you niggas tell it.....smh
Oh Cashie.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cashie type all this shit out while niggas sleep then add the gifs because getting a break from being fried IS a victory.

Now, given that we all know water is actually air, the Atlantic Ocean is in reality the sky between Europe and North America. You idiots think Lindbergh flew from NYC to Paris but the facts show he was actually floating across the Atlantic Ocean in a seafairing vessel disguised as an airPLANE. NASA studies the oceans too dumbasses and you idiots think you actually are in the sky :smh::lol:.

giphy.gif

It is wild to see someone function like this. :lol:

WattDogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes I've flown all my life.

Of course not. Planes fly easily from ATL to LA because we live on a flat plane. Why do you think they call them airPLANES. They were designed to fly across a plane, not a sphere. Why do you think they call it sea LEVEL? Because it's the level of the sea?

I think you should go somewhere and have a good cry if this makes you so sad. That's usually what bitches do.

This made me think about something.

If we are on a flat earth, why aren’t covered in water? If the earth is flat with ice rings around it, that means that the water would settle at its level, I.e. water would cover everything from its level down.

If that’s the case, we shouldn’t have beaches, inlets, bays or any city below sea level. But we know that’s not true, right?

Also, if we are on a flat earth, explain the tides. Wouldn’t the high tide drown everything above sea level?

I don't believe gravity is density, personally. Incoherent electrostatic acceleration creates the downward vector that you call gravity. And that's on a globe or flat earth.

What the hell is “incoherent electrostatic acceleration”? That makes no sense.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
If we are on a flat earth, why aren’t covered in water? If the earth is flat with ice rings around it, that means that the water would settle at its level, I.e. water would cover everything from its level down.

Duh nigga, that's EXACTLY what happens.

Dude, you do realize that the world IS covered by water except for the parts that are too high for the water to reach?

If that’s the case, we shouldn’t have beaches, inlets, bays or any city below sea level.

giphy.gif

Uhh, nigga have you ever heard of New Orleans??? New Orleans is a bowl shaped city that really shouldn't even be there, but the levee system has helped it to remain in existence. Really??

Also, if we are on a flat earth, explain the tides. Wouldn’t the high tide drown everything above sea level?

The moon controls the tides. High tides do drown everything,
What the hell is “incoherent electrostatic acceleration”? That makes no sense.

All explained here:

Makes perfect sense. Try to refute it.
sometimes.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Try to refute it.
sometimes.
This is the bs

You NEVER accept the refutation. You only insist that everyone else doesn't understand what you do.

THIS is the dishonesty you project onto me.

You ONLY accept that YOU are right about all this shit and that everybody else got it fucked up, even when everybody else comes to consensus on the refutation.

You never had or have any intent to see it any other way so why pretend?

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Why is Polaris out of "visual range" when you are in the Southern Hemisphere? :smh: :lol:

The "experiment" that explains this shit is appropriate for 4th graders...

finding-zenith.png
Line of sight my ninja!

It's the same reason you can't see New York from LA. Too much atmosphere and the air is too thick. The further south you go, the more air between you and Polaris. If you get to the edge of the icewall, you can never even see the sun or moon.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah. That's debatable. But it's beside the point. Focus on the main point.

THE STARS DON'T PARALLAX.

And I'm sorry, but I don't trust "Egyptologists" so I'll check and verify on the dates of the pyramids. I've heard various dates on when they were constructed.

Nigga, you talking to yourself about shit doesn't make it debatable. :lol: No one argues that the pyramids are 12,000 years old. Nobody.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
This is the bs

You NEVER accept the refutation. You only insist that everyone else doesn't understand what you do.

THIS is the dishonesty you project onto me.

You ONLY accept that YOU are right about all this shit and that everybody else got it fucked up, even when everybody else comes to consensus on the refutation.

You never had or have any intent to see it any other way so why pretend?

No nigga, if I'm wrong and you show me logic in how I'm wrong I can accept that. You on the other time spend the majority of the time talkin shit rather than posting evidence. And this whole thread is a receipt. You're too busy trying to conduct an ock symphony than focusing on facts, grand poodle.

Stop being sensitive like a lil bitch and focus on facts.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Now, given that we all know water is actually air, the Atlantic Ocean is in reality the sky between Europe and North America. You idiots think Lindbergh flew from NYC to Paris but the facts show he was actually floating across the Atlantic Ocean in a seafairing vessel disguised as an airPLANE. NASA studies the oceans too dumbasses and you idiots think you actually are in the sky :smh::lol:.

giphy.gif

It is wild to see someone function like this. :lol:

You know why whales can hear from distances over 4000 miles? It ain't cuzza the globe buddy.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No nigga, if I'm wrong and you show me logic in how I'm wrong I can accept that.

Nigga, no you wont.

That's why I said "from the perspective of being in ATL. But that's neither here nor there, it's a moot point. LA IS ABSOLUTELY NOT 500 miles below ATL as you say, because the EARTH IS FLAT.

LA is 500 miles below ATL. That's what I said and I'm asking you to disprove THAT. I'm WAITING.

af5b8b2ba354772bfdb36d46749bc12973d4e799.png

None of this shit is true or makes sense but you not only refuse to acknowledge it but have doubled down and expanded it to include more insane ideas.

WattDogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Duh nigga, that's EXACTLY what happens.

Dude, you do realize that the world IS covered by water except for the parts that are too high for the water to reach?

I don’t think you’re understanding what I’m saying. The water level for a flat Earth would be too high for most cities on the coast to exist on. The height doesn’t matter; water on a flat plane always levels out. The amount of water it takes to cover the world , especially with no ice to displace it, would drown the entire world. How can you explain that discrepancy?

giphy.gif

Uhh, nigga have you ever heard of New Orleans??? New Orleans is a bowl shaped city that really shouldn't even be there, but the levee system has helped it to remain in existence. Really??

You’re making my point. New Orleans would be under water in a flat Earth system. There is no levee that would stop that from happening.

The moon controls the tides. High tides do drown everything,

You’re not answering the question. If you are on a flat Earth & the moon controls the tide, why isn’t everything drowned by the highYou’re making my point. New Orleans would be under water in a flat Earth. There is no levee that would stop that from happening.
All explained here:

Makes perfect sense. Try to refute it.
sometimes.

I did read it. Some of the dumbest shit I’ve ever read. Niggas explaining orgone made more sense than that fuckery.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
No nigga, if I'm wrong and you show me logic in how I'm wrong I can accept that. You on the other time spend the majority of the time talkin shit rather than posting evidence. And this whole thread is a receipt. You're too busy trying to conduct an ock symphony than focusing on facts, grand poodle.

Stop being sensitive like a lil bitch and focus on facts.
Naw bruh that's just all that be left

The actual facts: Everybody gets it but you. Several well educated people who daily practices prove the shit you refuse to accept

YOUR "facts": NO ONE accepts it, EVERYONE AGREES that it's incorrect and why, shows that it's incorrect send understands the refutations.

Self creates and uses literal global models every day. You screenshot Google earth and drew lines on a rotated globe to illustrate an idea that makes sense only to you.

You have been shown logic, you are just too dug in to accept it, as I said.

And now that same energy is rendering you a liar.

Why not roast a nigga like that?

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I don’t think you’re understanding what I’m saying. The water level for a flat Earth would be too high for most cities on the coast to exist on.

I don’t think you’re understanding what I’m saying. BECAUSE of the water levels, current cities are where they are. All continents are protruding OUT OF THE WATER. Go take a bath nigga. Is the water flat? Is your body submerged or protruding from the water? smh

Dude, please, stop trying to debate me on shit. You're more redundant than queso cheese.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Nigga, no you wont.

af5b8b2ba354772bfdb36d46749bc12973d4e799.png

None of this shit is true or makes sense but you not only refuse to acknowledge it but have doubled down and expanded it to include more insane ideas.

You keep posting that snapshot as if I'm supposed to be caught in a lie. Post the context.

I stand by my work.

Starting from any point on a sphere, if you start walking (theoretically), you're gonna be walking downhill. The diameter is practically the same on any point of your theoretical globe...... LOL, oh boy, now you're gonna take that point, misunderstand it and spend the next 2 days obsessing over it. You are absolutely out of your league lil fella.