The Cashie B's Undoing. Are The Planets In The Solar System Flat?

PapaGrande

Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know why I'm doing this to myself but I can't just let this stand...

Let me ask you a simple question? If you jump straight up in the air, do you immediately fly 1000 feet in any forward direction? No? Do you know why?

Gravity. You aren't strong enough to break gravity's grip so you stay relative to the largest mass (i.e. Earth). Not static electricity...seriously...what the fuck is that about? The same shit that shocks you when you walk across a rug holds us on the planet? Seriously? Where you get this shit from?

Anyway....

Now take a deep breath. Notice you're breathing air, right? Know why? Cause it can't leave either. Same reason.

Now take a look at your video. See those clouds? Saaaaame concept. Same reason. As a matter of fact, those clouds are falling very fast, but you wouldn't see that cause it's not relative to your movement.

See that blue surge over the horizon throughout the video. Know what that is? That's refracted light. Know why it's refracted?

BECAUSE THE FUCKING EARTH IS ROUND!!!!

If the Earth was flat, you wouldn't be able to see half of this video, as the Earth's features would cast numerous shadows.

Even if the sun was in the background, a flat Earth would just fade out into darkness as lights stops reaching it.

You just proved the Earth is round with your own evidence.

Congrats!!

Now, please, go to Udemy & take a science course or three. Learn about the world around you. Don't be foolish like this ever again.

Is that the same gravity that keeps us firmly planted to the ground?

The same gravity that keeps the bodies of water from spinning off the ball?

The same gravity that keeps Earth's atmosphere from being sucked off into the vacuum of Space?

PapaGrande

Star
BGOL Investor

Now this Bullshit...

Rainbows on Mars that supposedly has no water. Now these Lientists are saying theses must be (Wait for it) ICEBOWS. When they realized they messed up, now they explain it away with a camera lens issue

These mf'ers are on uninhabited Devon's Island (That's your Mars) along with a video editor applying red tint to the videos and photos.

Uninhabited Devon's Island - How convenient. This shit gets funnier everyday (Rainbows on Devon's Island - I mean Mars)

Can't trust nothing these Lientists say!!!

:roflmao2: :roflmao:

Last edited:

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Can anyone show me a moving model of a flat earth solar system?!? Every time i ask the flat earthers they never can show me a model

They never will.

They'll never have a working model and they know it, crying online is as far as they'll ever go.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered

Now this Bullshit...

Rainbows on Mars that supposedly has no water. Now these Lientists are saying theses must be (Wait for it) ICEBOWS. When they realized they messed up, now they explain it away with a camera lens issue

These mf'ers are on uninhabited Devon's Island (That's your Mars) along with a video editor applying red tint to the videos and photos.

Uninhabited Devon's Island - How convenient. This shit gets funnier everyday (Rainbows on Devon's Island - I mean Mars)

Can't trust nothing these Lientists say!!!

:roflmao2: :roflmao:

You cant trust anything they say ever but you use their science every day of your life...

Or are you one of those that dont believe in satellites?

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
He doesn't grasp the concepts of sea level or longitude/latitude. Using his system Mt. Everest at 29,032′ is "lower" than Seoraksan in South Korea at 5,600' simply because the 38th parallel is "higher" on a map than the 27th. :smh:

It is actually amazing to see someone argue this shit in real life considering that the earth being round hasn't been seriously debated in 2,000+ years.
craziness
MxRNRymV6OUMZvlV4SlotRCSNx7pb5QwTGuPBlv2VtjGGmDYMlW5EYR10kq2KRmn6_celfrWBv9a0DsoMya_z0D_nujBF3MwSpoxa3eaxEkREL3jfqAHzw
damn
This kat is straddling the line of Bullet’s shamelessness. :lol:
bullet know he lying though
Lying ass nigga. I see you homie.
you have a problem
That's all you got. You stand on no principles. I see you and you know that.
you for real hurt. That's wild.
Absolutely. On God.

:yes:
you are not well bro

The same gravity that keeps Earth's atmosphere from being sucked off into the vacuum of Space?
uh

Yeah

Dumbass lol

WattDogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yes to all of the above.

Would you like for me to prove it? Cause unlike the flat Earth theory, gravity is easily proven.

Take a tennis ball, soak it in some colored water overnight.

Tie a string on the tennis ball & begin spinning it.

Notice once you reach a consistent speed, all the colored water doesn’t come off the ball. Know why?

Gravity.

Now let’s see you prove the flat-Earth theory...

Fright Night

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hi guys I'm here to entertain myself!!

Nothing as far as the shape of the earth can be proven. That alone should alarm you.

There are a few facts tho!

The Earth was flat when u were born. Someone told/taught u it is round. Those same people can't prove that it's not flat.

The layers of the Earth are hypothesis. No one has actually measured anything.

Dinosaurs never existed

The moon is in the earth's atmosphere

I have theories but I'll stick to facts for now.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I said no one can prove it either way flat or round.

To prove one u must disprove the other. Not a soul has done that successfully.

That's why it's debatable

nasa_9411406224_42df81c7e0_o.png

This was done in 240 BC. Are you saying that in an age of manned space travel etc. you dont understand it?

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Hi guys I'm here to entertain myself!!

Nothing as far as the shape of the earth can be proven. That alone should alarm you.

There are a few facts tho!

The Earth was flat when u were born. Someone told/taught u it is round. Those same people can't prove that it's not flat.

The layers of the Earth are hypothesis. No one has actually measured anything.

Dinosaurs never existed

The moon is in the earth's atmosphere

I have theories but I'll stick to facts for now.

Nothing you said was facts or entertaining.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What does it do different

The flash of light you see in the sky was not a Satellite. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus. It transmit the plutonic substance integrated for median calculations alongside the base filter to signal a derivative of the radial wave’s propagation speed.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't give a damn about searching google. I'm just having a conversation and so far I'm unimpressed.

Prove me wrong

I literally just posted how we figured out the circumference of the earth in 240BC through observation and math.

Here it is again:

EM.gif

Specifically, what are you disputing?