Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There's been a whole heap of niggas on their backs with their guns right beside 'em.
Triple Facts!!!

Having a gun helps sometimes, but not all the time.

Just saw an episode of The First 48 where dude got shot up and they found him w/ a Mack 11 right up against his body. :smh:

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Whatever they would have done to him, I would've wished they had taken it a step further.

That faggot been begging to get touched.

The only thing I wish was that Charleston White, Wack 100, and Vlad's ass was getting molly whopped along side him.
He was jumped because he was talking shit about Ricans at a baseball game, not because of the snitching shit . Which is why Ricans jumped him

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
He was jumped because he was talking shit about Ricans at a baseball game, not because of the snitching shit . Which is why Ricans jumped him

Like I said, he's been begging to get touched. I'm sure there were plenty people at that game who weren't popping shit, but he was.

My only regret is that this may cause him to level up his security and someone will have to be a complete crash dummy to get to him.

Then again, how long will this fuck boy have the money to afford security, assuming he has the money now.

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
That LAFitness is about get triple sued. Looks like the attendant just let dude come in.
Nah I was a member of LAFitness before covid members are allowed two guess.

People are saying in some video 69 walking out the washroom, he did this sign but threw it down.

members-of-the-latin-kings-gang-display-their-gang-signs-during-a-BY1Y70.jpg

So the dude called his buddy and they jumped him.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Nah I was a member of LAFitness before covid members are allowed two guess.

People are saying in some video 69 walking out the washroom, he did this sign but threw it down.

members-of-the-latin-kings-gang-display-their-gang-signs-during-a-BY1Y70.jpg

So the dude called his buddy and they jumped him.
That's latin king

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whatever they would have done to him, I would've wished they had taken it a step further.

That faggot been begging to get touched.

The only thing I wish was that Charleston White, Wack 100, and Vlad's ass was getting molly whopped along side him.

why don't you do the molly whopping? you want them to get touched go do it.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

6IX9INE’S ALLEGED GYM ATTACKER PLEADS NOT GUILTY TO BATTERY & ROBBERY CHARGES​

by MARISA MENDEZ
Published on: May 3, 2023, 9:30 PM PDT
https://www.facebook.com/dialog/sha...m/news/6ix9ine-gym-attacker-pleads-not-guilty
https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?te...e-gym-attacker-pleads-not-guilty&via=hiphopdx

One of 6ix9ine‘s alleged attackers from his brutal gym beatdown earlier this year has filed a not guilty plea on all charges related to the incident.
According to court documents obtained by Radar Online on Tuesday (May 2), 43-year-old Rafael Antonio Medina Jr. pleaded not guilty to a second-degree felony charge of robbery without a firearm or weapon and a first-degree misdemeanor charge of battery.
Rafael and his 23-year-old son Octavious Medina were accused alongside a third man, Anthony Maldonado, of the LA Fitness beating that was caught on camera in March. Maldonado had his charges dropped last month.
Rafael was arrested with the two other suspects for the incident on March 30, with bond set at $52,000 plus a condition of house arrest. He was also issued a no-contact order prohibiting him from contacting 6ix9ine.
He later filed a motion with the court to be released from house arrest, claiming he needed to continue work as a subcontractor to provide for his family.
“Medina has been convicted of two felonies, both of which were non-violent drug offenses. He has never been convicted of a crime involving violence,” his lawyer said.
Despite prosecutors’ claims that he’s the president of a local chapter of the Latin Kings, the judge granted the motion and allowed Rafael to travel for work while on house arrest. He is demanding a jury trial on the charges.

RELATED NEWS

6IX9INE CLAIMS HIP HOP HATES ON SPANISH RAPPERS: ‘IT’S OUR CULTURE TOO, N-GGA’​

MAY 3, 2023

6ix9ine, meanwhile, called his attackers “cowardly” while breaking his silence over the incident on Instagram last month.
“What happen here was nothing but cowardly,” he wrote. “I’m not mad this happened. In the street there’s no rules so I cant say they were wrong. Obviously it wasn’t fair but again the streets has no rules. Just imagine having nothing to do to with a situation and feel obligated to make it your business. (Very weird).”
He continued: “I’m happy to be here still. And I want to say I love my fans. Thank you. P.S : I never knew we respected jumping people. When did that ever become a W???”
He has only continued to parlay his misfortune into fuel for his career, introducing the “LA Fitness challenge” in a video posted to Instagram last month.
In the clip, the Brooklyn native and bikini-clad women took turns being held by two people as they were swung around like a jump rope while another person attempted to jump over them.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
That bitch is crazy, she has a knife in hand telling him to come with him.
He's calmly telling her let go of the knife and I'll come with you.
She doesn't want to let it go.
Tekashi is slicker than the average Mexican, recording everything and remaining calm.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member

$nitch9 spiritual advisor being a thief of hearts and nonagenarian pensioners is priceless. Did dude was most likely a brujeria practitioner.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
From recent months ...

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

c050e2eb2a724a4e9898399b37213ed2_md.jpg

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

c050e2eb2a724a4e9898399b37213ed2_md.jpg