ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
@playahaitian

giphy.gif

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I have written about the slick s*** that rappers are doing to the Italian mob linking them with drugs, making them look like the Mexican cartels.

This one was not as brazen as Biggie, he hired a Italian defense attorney that would be speaking on TV for him. I am trying to figure out what is the purpose and who is really behind all this?

Unfortunately, I deal with these retarded fools myself. By studying these retarded tactics that are used with other groups this will give me an edge when they come at me.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Got the pum pum shorts on wtf

For real. The shorts and the hair had me thinking this was some little petite woman getting attacked.

As soon as I saw it, it felt like he set it up for the attention. Even the actual jumping videos look weak

Sympathy attention maybe? Or just to keep his name out there? But he's clowned other rappers, like Lil Reese, for getting jumped.

I almost felt sorry for him while watching this video..........almost! :lol:

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
He can't afford bodyguards anymore so he can't talk greasy anymore. Now he staged this bullshit assault and his attorney is asking for federal protection for this gimp? Sounds like a setup. All he needs to do is shut the fuck up but he doesn't know how to.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
You would think that he would change his appearance after he left prison or build up 50 to 100 lbs of muscle. The money was going to eventually run out.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
He can't afford bodyguards anymore so he can't talk greasy anymore. Now he staged this bullshit assault and his attorney is asking for federal protection for this gimp? Sounds like a setup. All he needs to do is shut the fuck up but he doesn't know how to.
You would think that he would change his appearance after he left prison or build up 50 to 100 lbs of muscle. The money was going to eventually run out.

I don't see why the money should run out. I'd think he has a huge suburban white and Latino fanbase he could still market to. This has 1.3 billion views!!!

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Whatever they would have done to him, I would've wished they had taken it a step further.

That faggot been begging to get touched.

The only thing I wish was that Charleston White, Wack 100, and Vlad's ass was getting molly whopped along side him.

But Charleston can carry guns....legally!!!