Teen killed by rookie cop in Pittsburgh....on his FIRST...tour of duty...way to fucking go dipshit

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Blue lives matter...

He should not have been running away, the cop was just doing his job.

dogo-780x520.jpg

Dylan Roof:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
cause we are poor and have no respect for ourselves , we are poor because we are unaware of investing and only know how to spend, ever heard a black man discuss stocks and bonds, so we have nothing to lose by doing bad behaviors. When you have investments to lose you are not so ready to drive recklessly or get arrested or even curse someone, cause it might cost you money , you act right cause you don’t want to lose yor shitz , you keep the neighborhood clean and quiet so your property values stay up you act a fool when you have nothing to lose.did U no that 1 in every 7 white families have investments worth 1 million or more not including their home? if they act a fool then they loose big money that's why they stay in line more then we do.
That is not true. When we take a step forward they try to pull us 25 steps backwards. Unless you are already controlled by the system. But if you have not sold your soul to a white reality or white power then you will have to wrestle things that others will not have to deal with. It is how the genes have been programmed. There are natural laws of the universe that whites have manipulated in order to secure white supremacy.

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member

This is what they are saying already.

Every account of who this kid was is a good one. From the mayor to his wife to a few city officials to the school, his teachers and the gym where he volunteered and none of that will matter because of this.

Moreover, first reports say it was a traffic stop, now, they are correcting that by calling it a felony stop. The Police were ready for action because they thought they had the vehicle and that explains why Rosfeld was so anxious to shoot them down. Rosfeld was fired from Pitt months ago for incidents with a number of black students on campus and yet, none of this will matter either because of this...

oNE

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is what they are saying already.

Every account of who this kid was is a good one. From the mayor to his wife to a few city officials to the school, his teachers and the gym where he volunteered and none of that will matter because of this.

Moreover, first reports say it was a traffic stop, now, they are correcting that by calling it a felony stop. The Police were ready for action because they thought they had the vehicle and that explains why Rosfeld was so anxious to shoot them down. Rosfeld was fired from Pitt months ago for incidents with a number of black students on campus and yet, none of this will matter either because of this...

oNE

Exactly..they are trying to create a narrative that makes it a good shooting.

They <media> even released a story saying that they had video showing the young man shooting a gun. It was untrue.

UPDATED (7:30 p.m.) Tonight the Allegheny County Police Superintendent responded to multiple reports that Antwon Rose had gunshot residue on his hand, and there is video that apparently shows Rose firing a gun during a shooting minutes before an East Pittsburgh officer shot and killed him as he ran away. That statement is below.

The Superintendent did not say who did open fire in the drive-by in North Braddock just after 8 p.m. on Tuesday wounding a 22-year-old man.

No arrests have been made in that case. There was also no additional information about the District Attorney’s statement to Channel 11 today that an empty gun clip was found on Rose after the shooting in East Pittsburgh.

Channel 11 is also waiting to hear if the officer who shot Antwon Rose, Michael Rosfeld, has been interviewed by Allegheny County Police.

“The Allegheny County Police Department (ACPD) continues to receive inquiries related to reports from police sources that 1) a video of the drive-by shooting in North Braddock shows Antwon Rose firing a gun; and, 2) that gunshot residue has been found on Antwon Rose’s hands.

“According to Lieutenant Andrew Schurman of the Allegheny County Police Department’s Homicide Unit, both reports are false. While ACPD does have a video showing the North Braddock incident, that video does NOT show Antwon Rose firing a gun. The information about gunshot residue is also false. Crime Lab reports are still pending and have not yet been issued.

“The District Attorney’s office also concurs and affirms the information provided by Lt. Schurman.

“We caution the media about providing irresponsible information from sources that are not verified. Once published, such false information can be widely spread. We share your interest in providing answers to the many questions in our community, and are working expeditiously to gather all of the available information and detail so that it can be reviewed, and answers provided. We are not releasing additional information at this time to protect the integrity of the investigation, and ask for your cooperation and understanding of what we require as police to complete the independent investigation of this incident.”

video I can't embed

<iframe scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allow="autoplay; fullscreen" src="https://w3.cdn.anvato.net/player/pr...iY294In19LCJodG1sNSI6dHJ1ZSwidG9rZW4iOiIgIn0=" width ="640" height="360"></iframe>

https://www.wpxi.com/news/top-stories/live-updates-antwon-rose-being-laid-to-rest-monday/773155104

michigantoga

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shouldn't be a cop if you can't take a person down with hands & skills.

Two or three cops should be able to wrestle a person down, if not get some that can...

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Either you're like 75 years old.....or your fingers have lived a looooong hard life man...all those wrinkles in them look like they were three times that size at one time....and you went on a crack diet...…:rolleyes2:

:lol:

fuck you lightbright with your extra discerning ass.
it's a genetic thang.been like that all my life
caught a lot of heat as a kid about it
not gonna tell you what they used to call me
but now i'm running over mofos like a redneck trrucker
:grin::grin::grin::grin:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Had this been an unarmed hispanic kid shot in the back by border patrol, the fucking Internet would have crashed. :smh: It's like media just looks at this as business as usual.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
fuck you lightbright with your extra discerning ass.
it's a genetic thang.been like that all my life
caught a lot of heat as a kid about it
not gonna tell you what they used to call me

but now i'm running over mofos like a redneck trrucker
:grin::grin::grin::grin:

Let me guess..... "Benjamin Fucking Buttons?!!!"...:dunno:

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
fuck you dawg
it was this,you bastard

giphy.gif

now i gotta kill you,so you won't tell my secret

giphy.gif

ok stop we done went way off topic

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member
Charged. If he walks, do that work.

THIS

Officer got charged.. honestly that shit was quick as fuck..

A conviction need to be had

Funny thing is, folks were on the news talking about taking it away from the local DA because they didn’t trust him and he went right on the news and charged that cop with homicide. He proved everybody wrong with that move and did it without blinking.

That says a lot. Might be going for a sure conviction.

That ain’t the cop to try to protect anyway. Had a history of racial incidents, harassed the black kid of Pitt’s chancellor, first day on the job mere hours after the swear-in, he kills an unarmed kid. Fuck that guy, let him rot, send the message to the other race warriors and get reelected all in one swoop.

oNE

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
Bunch of coons in here talking bout not running. He shouldnt have ran because he could have been charged with fleeing. Not because he should expect to be shot. FOH. Will this cop be convicted? Doubt it. Seen this too many times.

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the first article says two guns were recovered from the back seat of the car ,i didn't say the cop was right for shooting the kids in the back
i said everybody was wrong,,,,meaning if if the kids didn't do that drive by they shouldn't be driving around with weapons in the car
and no i don't condone cops shooting at people that haven't shot at them or shooting at fleeing subjects,,,but ya'll can't tell me anyone was righteous in this situation

The point is the young man was running and was no threat to the cop, his action or participation in the drive-by while unfortunate, is completely irrelevant to his murder.

Last edited:

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member
The point is the young man was running and was no threat to harm the cop, his action or participation in the drive-by while unfortunate, is completely irrelevant to his murder.

WAIT

It gets worst. They got video of the shooting. It shows the car slow down and the passsenger in the back seat, roll down the window with a hoodie on and start firing the shots. Now the question is was the driver and Rose cool and the third passenger just did the shooting on his own. This would explain why they didn’t have a getaway plan, why the driver was released and why Rose ran too. Might just have been with the wrong person at the wrong time.

I don’t know when or how Rose got in the car, if he was in there when it happened or not but they now know for sure that Rose DID NOT do any shooting. It was the other guy.

Then they caught the other kid that ran and got away. They are charging him with the shooting.

oNE

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WAIT

It gets worst. They got video of the shooting. It shows the car slow down and the passsenger in the back seat, roll down the window with a hoodie on and start firing the shots. Now the question is was the driver and Rose cool and the third passenger just did the shooting on his own. This would explain why they didn’t have a getaway plan, why the driver was released and why Rose ran too. Might just have been with the wrong person at the wrong time.

I don’t know when or how Rose got in the car, if he was in there when it happened or not but they now know for sure that Rose DID NOT do any shooting. It was the other guy.

Then they caught the other kid that ran and got away. They are charging him with the shooting.

oNE

True, running is not necessarily an admission of guilt. Many of brothas have run from the police because flight is an instinct when scared.

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member
True, running is not necessarily an admission of guilt. Many of brothas have run from the police because flight is an instinct when scared.

THIS

Is it always the smartest move? No. But fear is some shit. That fight or flight instinct kicks in and people do what they think will save them.

oNE

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
i saw the vid,kid ran cop just unloaded,,all involved were wrong

There's reports that there's video of Antwon being involved in a drive by shooting.

If he is in fact an honor student, maybe he ran because he knows he got involved in dumb shit and didn't wanna get in trouble.

As for the pig who shot him, he basically did what he's trained to do. Shoot first, ask questions later.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

There's reports that there's video of Antwon being involved in a drive by shooting.

If he is in fact an honor student, maybe he ran because he knows he got involved in dumb shit and didn't wanna get in trouble.

As for the pig who shot him, he basically did what he's trained to do. Shoot first, ask questions later.

So that definitive now? Because back in June it was considered "conflicting reports" of whether that vehicle was actually involved or not....

But 2nd that kid was running for his life and didn't deserve to die, especially that way