Teen killed by rookie cop in Pittsburgh....on his FIRST...tour of duty...way to fucking go dipshit

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@ballscout
as long as i've been on this board i've never sought out beef with anyone
i'm just saying this whole situation is fucked up all around the board
you got a shootout,,,,the victim responds with shots and is hit and released
fifteen min later the cops pull over a car that matches the description
driver is placed on the ground,,,passengers flee,,,,cop shoots at fleeing suspects
suspect hit and dies
two guns found in back seat

who's right in this situation,,that's all i'm saying

I didn't say you sought beef.....I think your choice of words mitigates the officers actions.

If the office thought there was any threat whatsoever he wouldn't/shouldn't have left two suspects uncuffed and unsearched to place the driver in a police car.

nobody posed a threat running away.

even if they were involved in an earlier shooting they posed no threat running away.

police had no business shooting point blank period.

maybe I am a little irritated because there is always an attempt to mitigate police conduct by changing focus to the victims

Mike Brown stole cigars
Trayvon Martin smoked weed
Sandra Bland was mouthy and didn't put out her cigarette
Eric Gardner sold untaxed loosies
Walter Scott didn't pay child support.

These pigs are being judge jury and executioner and there is no excuse or mitigation and there isn't any shared wrong.

They kill people who do as they are told
They kill people who aren't moving
They kill people who call them for assistance
They kill Black People

michigantoga

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They didn't find a gun in that car so why are you making shit up ?

Had they found a gun they would have charged the driver who was in custody.

The other 2 kids ran...This one was shot in the back and killed so obviously he didn't have a gun either.

and even if the car was involved in another incident there is nothing saying this dead boy was even in the car at that time....

but there is nothing saying that car was involved.

and as an older black man i know what fits the description means.

so you are just trying to mitigate the pigs actions by blaming a dead kid for doing exactly what ?

Actually they did find guns in the car...

The cop was in the wrong 100%

He's the typical white person, scared of us cause of all the shit they did to our people.

That is always on a white persons mind, as I've had a guy tell me that back in the day.

They pull over whites every day with weapons in the car, whites that attack them as well. They rarely result in shooting them though.

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
ok beat down
i posted my pic
i stand by my post ,the cop was wrong
and the young brothas were wrong
we can't just give a pass when our youth are fuckin' up
that is not how we were taught
we {older black men aren't just driving around with guns in the car}
i know i posted on here how my son stole my gun and robbed and killed a kat years ago

there are states where it's legal as a black man to run from the cops due to their profiling.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
i apologize,,,,i did not mean to imply that it is cool to shoot us even when we are not a threat
i just meant to point out that the young brothas didn't have to be in that situation in the first place
You're digging yourself deeper into a hole every time you type. This is an issue of bad policing and bad police training. You don't shot an unarmed fleeing suspect, period. Miss me with that false equivalency. That cop, whose job supposedly it is to uphold the law, murdered a kid in cold blood. Period.

There was NOTHING any passenger in that car did that was comparable to that. Black folks in this country have been murdered by cops for not doing a damn thing except for being Black. The cops don't need a fucking excuse.

safado

Rising Star
Registered
giphy.gif

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member
I need to have The Talk with my son.

They got it on video. Pittsburgh got some racial issues for sure but even white people are like he’s running away. WHY ARE YOU SHOOTING A SUSPECT IN THE BACK??

This still looks bad.

They ain’t even talking about the drive by shooting because that victim returned gunfire and he still lived. The driver was released. The third guy in the car got away but left the guns in the car.

Of course we all know this was on some criminal shit and fair game is gunplay... but damn... arrest the kid. Charge him with the crime first. Attempted homicide, gun possession, fleeing authorities, aggravated assault, whatever - at least he would still have his life.

These bitch ass, fake ass, pussy ass wannabe tough guy cops are just that. This ain’t hero shit. This ain’t real Police work either.

Edit: My sister just told me that this kid’s grandfather is a cop. This is going to get some attention. The locals are saying it was the third guy in who was the actual suspect that may have did the shooting. They don’t really know.

Either way its wrong. They even handcuffed him after he was shot down. Witnesses talking all over the local news about it.

oNE

Last edited:

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member
Now the Police are saying yes, the kid was unarmed but they found an empty magazine in the kid’s pocket. There were people saying that the guns found in the car were registered to the driver and were not fired. Folks on their local news, white and black are saying nothing but good things about the teen.

I dunno what is true or not at this point. This is one of those stories that has to play out.

Either way, even if he was involved in the shooting, i still don’t understand shooting a kid three times in the back as he runs away from the car. Coward ass shit.

oNE

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Did these dudes do a drive by , bullet holes in the car , guns in the car , they runnin , seems like a felony stop , now the facts is that cops killed 17 unarmed black males in 2016 and 19 in 2017 , there was 7881 black homicide victims in 2015 , I believe we need to concentrate on us killing us also. We definitely don’t need to make drive by dudes heros if that is true about them doing a drive by.I know some of y’all gonna get mad by I dont sympathize with drive by dudes , robbers or gansters who prey on their own people.
Honest question, why do you think Black on Black crime happens?
Asking for a friend.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did these dudes do a drive by , bullet holes in the car , guns in the car , they runnin , seems like a felony stop , now the facts is that cops killed 17 unarmed black males in 2016 and 19 in 2017 , there was 7881 black homicide victims in 2015 , I believe we need to concentrate on us killing us also. We definitely don’t need to make drive by dudes heros if that is true about them doing a drive by.I know some of y’all gonna get mad by I dont sympathize with drive by dudes , robbers or gansters who prey on their own people.

They didn't have the answer to the first question and neither do you. It seems no since the driver as released.

You cant say and neither can they when the bullet hole as put into the car

If the car was involved in a driveby you nor they can even say if the 17 victim was in the car at the time.

They obviously didn't know there were guns in the car or they wouldn't have left two cats in the car unsupervised and unrestrained,

You seem to fall into the bullshit very easily.....

Nothing in hindsight justifies shooting a fleeing suspect in the back.

Its easy for police to get away with shit like this because people like you can't stay focused on the issue.

The issue is was shooting this kid in the back while he was running away justified?

Then you try to conflate that issue with crime caused by poverty and a lack of opportunity.

and you say stupid shit like we need to concentrate on it.....

poor education + lack of opportunity= poverty ...poverty = crime crime = violence violence = death.

so what are you doing to combat the things that lead to black death in poverty-stricken areas?

maybe we shouldn't worry about poison water for profit because black homicide victims might be a higher number.

stop conflating different things and pretending it is the same conversation

and then you compare deaths at the hands of those we pay to protect and serve with deaths caused by the conditions put in place and kept in place by a white supremacist system

there is a reason they widely report peoples past that is irrelevant to excuse police killing us.

they knew Dylan Roof murdered people in a church but he got Burger King

they did not know Trayvon was suspended from school but reported it to imply he was a bad kid

they did not know Mike Brown supposedly stole a box of cigars but reported it to make him a worthy victim

they didn't know Castillo had a small amount of weed in his car bt that somehow justified him being killed and btw his car with his girlfriend and baby in it also fit the description.

“The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses.”

Malcolm X

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tennessee vs Garner, this cop violated this ruling on the use of force. This supreme Court ruling is the most important guideline in police work. The only time you can shoot a fleeing suspect is if he's armed and dangerous or if he's an inmate trying to escape from a prison.

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
At common law, the fleeing felon rule permits the use of force, including deadly force, against an individual who is suspected of a felony and is in clear flight. According to David Caplan "Immediate stopping of the fleeing felon, whether actually or presumably dangerous, was deemed absolutely necessary for the security of the people in a free state, and for maintaining the "public security.
You are correct but the shooting has to be reasonable. They may have been the suspects who shot that dude earlier but what if they weren't?

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
"In accordance with police best practices in the aftermath of officer-involved shootings, Allegheny County Police Department (ACPD) Homicide detectives were requested to assume the role of independent investigating agency."

As long as cops keep investigating cops, there will be no change. They simply will not be diligent against their own. How anyone could even think they would is insane.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
At common law, the fleeing felon rule permits the use of force, including deadly force, against an individual who is suspected of a felony and is in clear flight. According to David Caplan "Immediate stopping of the fleeing felon, whether actually or presumably dangerous, was deemed absolutely necessary for the security of the people in a free state, and for maintaining the "public security.

That is about as vague as you fit the description .....

If they were presumed dangerous they would not have been left unrestrained. .

So that bullshit is an excuse looking for an application..

Common law doesn't apply when states have specific laws for use if force

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
cops get called bout you did a drive by and you fit the discription and you run ,they can and should shoot your azz cause you is a threat to everyone , a guy robbed someone once and tried to run up in my house while fleeing , I had my gun and would not open the door , they arrested him in my front yard , you don’t get no love for fleeing felons from me , shoot um I don’t care , they guy would have held my fam hostage if he could gave got in snd shot me before I got him , My house was just the nearest one to him while he was runnin

You are brainwashed...

Funny how common law doesn't play with white suspects.

Also your bullshit line of reasoning means you think police were justified in shooting Tamir Rice and Mr Crawford..

Simply foolish

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Screw that I actually live in the hood , I have no love for thugs , I carry a weapon everyday , we have had 14 murders in our little town in the delta of mississippi (25k people ) this year , 2 nickels even robbed the bank in Walmart at peak time last week and Um in there shopping, the way I see it the more thugs and killas the cops off the safer I am , if you don’t stop when they tell you and you are a felony suspect then too bad , almost all the police here are black , mayor , police chief and judges just bout all black . I don’t go for the “he just a innocent kid trying to get his rob on dont hurt him” shitz , I even believe that they families should be charged if they harbor these rob / drive by ganster nickels , we need to be rid of this!!!! I bet everybody on this board that live in a the hood like I do been broke in or robbed, I actually could leave the hood but it would cost a fortune to buy a house in a gated community and I would have to divest some of my stocks (cash out some of my retirement ) to buy one , so I believe us lawyer , doctor , Indian chief , type nickels should take back the hood and not run to the white neighborhoods.

Cry me a river..

One of the poorest, least educated, terrible healthcare and no opportunity but you focus on the symptoms and not the causes. ....

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
cause we are poor and have no respect for ourselves , we are poor because we are unaware of investing and only know how to spend, ever heard a black man discuss stocks and bonds, so we have nothing to lose by doing bad behaviors. When you have investments to lose you are not so ready to drive recklessly or get arrested or even curse someone, cause it might cost you money , you act right cause you don’t want to lose yor shitz , you keep the neighborhood clean and quiet so your property values stay up you act a fool when you have nothing to lose.did U no that 1 in every 7 white families have investments worth 1 million or more not including their home? if they act a fool then they loose big money that's why they stay in line more then we do.
Ok then.
Thanks for your insight.

I don't necessarily believe what you said however. I would ask that maybe you do some real research and expand your knowledge.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I ain’t crying, I am a armed voter/juror and I vote for mayor/ police chiefs that keep order ,including shooting fleeing felons, as for what made the felons flee ,I leave that to psychologist, theologians and philosophers , that is their job.about 19 unarmed black men were killed by police last year , about 8000 blacks were killed by blacks , um just trying to be safe as I live in an 80% black town.
During the 60's blacks scared a lot of whites that know what is going on damn near to death because they thought we was getting control of ourselves and was about to wake. A time period seem to be raising it's head that they thought they had totally got rid of. But when we speak of men like John Hopkins,Botha, Bush, etc, we are talking about rapist, mass murders, drive by shootings and bombings, etc. and these great white devils are rewarded with riches, power and get white institutions named after them. The greatest fear right now is the rise of a black messiah not controlled by a white reality or white power.
I have never voted, or had jury duty, etc, because I am not a devil nor am I a carbon copy. We were born in a white man's world to learn how to be successful devils. That is what the system is designed to do. Part of that system is mixing truth with lies and falsehood. Part of our problem is trying to walk hand in hand with Satan (whites).

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member
I ain’t crying, I am a armed voter/juror and I vote for mayor/ police chiefs that keep order ,including shooting fleeing felons, as for what made the felons flee ,I leave that to psychologist, theologians and philosophers , that is their job.about 19 unarmed black men were killed by police last year , about 8000 blacks were killed by blacks , um just trying to be safe as I live in an 80% black town.

Listen, you are speaking on common law and not the color of law. This is why we have Judges and execution should not be performed by fucking street beat cops.

Here is the point you’re missing. The car was described as a silver or beige 4 door sedan. At some point the description said it was a Chevy. They didn’t know if it was a Cruze or a Malibi. Not that i see over a dozen of these kind of cars a day but the cops BELIEVED they were pulling a felony stop. That is why that one cop was so ready to fire. The other cops did NOT shoot at all.

It took lest than 7 seconds between the stop and one officer talking to the driver to the other new cop murdering Rose. He had on shorts and a T-shirt. Not armed or carrying anything in his hands. The other passenger got away and is still missing. The driver was later released without any charges.

The felon rules applies if you are ALREADY A FELON but we don’t know what Rose did, if anything.

The Police stated that this was in fact the same vehicle and the window was shot out, two guns were found but had not been fired, there was no gun residue on Rose and there is video of the drive by but it is NOT of Rose. The police also said Rose had an empty clip in his pocket but is that planted?

This is why trial is needed. NOT shooting fleeing suspects in the back because he is NOT a felon, has no record, has never been in any real trouble and is an A student in advanced classes and was graduating this year. He worked for the Mayor’s wife, knew several local politicians personally and his grandfather is a cop. This creates doubt now... how do they assasinate his character now. See? Even if he is guilty of a crime, trial is needed.

oNE

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It mean if you run when they tell you to stop they can shoot you , they are the police empowered to keep order in the state , they get the power from voter/ jurors who decide if its ok , the voters/ jurors is who have the actual power and the cops know what the votor/ jurors in the community they work for want , and right now they don’t want nickels robbing , carjacking and drive by shooting and cops know it .

You are full of shit....

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
I see you threw shade but no counterpoints
You are so mis-informed and woefully ignorant to not only laws and history, it would be a waste of my time and energy to enlighten you.
I have stopped a long time ago trying to convince people humanity and decency, at least grown ass men.

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member
I agree if these are facts, however the reality is if they order you to stop ,just stop or some of them will shoot you and they have the power of the state to back them up and a jury of civilians scared of thugs muggers and jackers will not convict them for shooting you.

I hear you. And i would give the same advice to my own kids. Just get back home alive. Do whatever they say to get out of there and we can handle them legally afterwards.

It’s just that while one cop was questioning the driver, the other was standing there. No warning. No yelling. He didn’t say anything. Just drew down and fired. It was like an old western where the bad guy tells a victim to run and then blasts him in the back right away. The other cop looked surprised himself. Then you hear a voice yell out “shoot them bastards!” I have no idea who said that, might be a bystander.

Even the white folks on my job were shocked. Then one lady looks at me and says what if he wasn’t the shooter? What if it was the other guy? What if it wasn’t them at all?

:smh:

oNE

Last edited:

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Then one lady looks at me and says what if he wasn’t the shooter? What if it was the other guy? What if it wasn’t them at all?

:smh:

oNE
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/no-charges-8-lapd-shot-innocents-manhunt-article-1.2511683

happened 2 years ago during the LAPD manhunt for Christopher Dorner.
pigs saw a truck that looked like his and just opened fire on sight. inside the truck was just a mother and daughter on their morning newspaper delivery route.
They didnt give any warning, visual or verbal......just saw a similar truck and started shooting.
the DA declined to pursue charges against all 8 cops after they injured the women and riddled their truck with over 100 bullets.
Its a reoccurring cycle. Police are not held accountable. They work hand in hand with judges and DA's. They get a slap on the wrist, give the victim's family a civil settlement.....and the same cops are put right back out on the street to do the same shit again.

Its a reason i scream FUCK THE POLICE in every thread like this.......and i will continue to do so.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not voting for the people that make laws , not serving on juries, not owning stock in the companies that set the prices of things you need to buy is some of the smartest things a black man can do .. in fact thats why we doing so good now , bless you brother for seeing the light, lets free all the rightous brothers thats serving time for only getting their rob on , doing a little drive by shooting or jacking so the evil white devil can’t be mean to them no more peace...
Elijah Muhammad has already shown us the way. Yes we hustle until we can own businesses. But that other stuff is bullshit, something to promote a white reality. Unless we are separating then we are not doing anything but promoting a white reality. Dr. King, Jesus, Elijah Muhammad put their lives on the line for truth and not white lies and falsehood. Whites act like we moved thru history invisible until they could make it look like they found us in a primitive state and then civilized us. ONLY A GOD CAN PRODUCE A GOD AMD ONLY A DEVIL CAN PRODUCE A DEVIL. I will never be a successful carbon copy of white devils. How did the visions and goals of blacks become the same visions and goals white devils have always had.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree if these are facts, however the reality is if they order you to stop ,just stop or some of them will shoot you and they have the power of the state to back them up and a jury of civilians scared of thugs muggers and jackers will not convict them for shooting you.
I remember a few years ago I was about to go in the liquor store when several police cars and paddy wagons pulled up on me and cops jumped out yelling get your hands up now. I turned around and was like what? Get your fucking hands up right now. Mind you I'm already buzzing so I'm yelling back, for what? I didn't do anything. My homies are freaking out because I didn't put my hands up right away, they were like just put your hands up. Cops still yelling at me so I put my hands up. They come over and search me, telling me I fit the description of a suspect in a shooting that just happened. They held me there for like 10 minutes, I'm talking shit the whole time because I'm buzzing off of liquor. They end up letting me go.

Now if I would of ran when they first pulled up and jumped out at me with guns drawn I might not be here telling y'all this story. The reason I didn't run is because I knew that I didn't do shit.

This is what dude is trying to tell yall but y'all refusing to hear any of it. I'm not saying the cops were right at all but once you run you creating a whole host of problems for yourself. When you get pulled over don't jump out the car and run. Whether they are justified or not, don't give them any reason.