Tariq Nasheed VS Antonio Moore - FBA vs ADOS - The Fight Has Begun! [UPDATE] Now Attacking Byron Allen

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
SMH @ you thinking we are looking at anyone of them as a leader. There is no leader of Asian or white people. They follow a code. Just as we should. Otherwise, everyone will get picked apart since no one is perfect. Until you understand that, you’ll be stuck arguing in forums like BGOL instead of being productive.

He knows this, he just trolls anti-democratic talking points. He ain't stupid.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
SMH @ you thinking we are looking at anyone of them as a leader. There is no leader of Asian or white people. They follow a code. Just as we should. Otherwise, everyone will get picked apart since no one is perfect. Until you understand that, you’ll be stuck arguing in forums like BGOL instead of being productive.

Follow a code? The only code Tariq follow is hustling y'all lemmings out of money. The fact that that charlatan only has energy to attack other black people but kiss the ass of white supremacists should tell you all you need to know.

As for being productive, how productive is it to attack black folks who are trying to get reparations and tear apart an alliance over duckets? How productive is that?

Black Sexxxploitation

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You mean the ULTRA respectful
discussion (far from a debate) with Richard Spencer where he kept referring to Spencer as "Sir" throughout the video? Yeah i saw that. No name calling. No puppets used. He was neutered and afraid to attack them like he does EVERY other black person he goes after.
Did you peep Tariq's body language during that bullshit "debate" once he realized he was out of his depth? He started nervously picking at his face at one point. It was like watching a bad poker player exhibit all kinds of nervous "tells" while the rounder at the table is laughing his ass off. When he can't use his usual bullying tactics, Tariq turns butter-soft and folds up like a lawn chair.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Tariq used individual tactics to attack a group and fucked up royally.

ADOS isn’t a group of feminists that he can just dismiss as NBW. It’s a diverse group of black folk from all walks of life: lawyers, doctors, musicians, engineers, businessmen, hoes and housewives, gay and mostly straight who no doubt didn’t take it kindly at being labeled as part of the alphabet crew.

This bakari chick for example is probably a housewife with all the time in the world and no chill. Even if he blocks her there 20 more that will pop up.

This nigga better retreat before them gay photos come out.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Tariq used individual tactics to attack a group and fucked up royally.

ADOS isn’t a group of feminists that he can just dismiss as NBW. It’s a diverse group of black folk from all walks of life: lawyers, doctors, musicians, engineers, businessmen, hoes and housewives, gay and mostly straight who no doubt didn’t take it kindly at being labeled as part of the alphabet crew.

This bakari chick for example is probably a housewife with all the time in the world and no chill. Even if he blocks her there 20 more that will pop up.

This nigga better retreat before them gay photos come out.

Well they all attacking each other now. How you think it'll end?

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Well they all attacking each other now. How you think it'll end?
Unless Yvette and Tone shift completely away from reparations or get in some POC shit, Tariq is going to take a major hit.

And depending on this phantom upcoming conference, he might have to totally reinvent his hustle. Filter his name in YouTube, and you’ll see that he created a new channel uploading all 300+ of his old macking shows. He’s creating an exit plan because he knows this woke blackety black hustle as far as his name is concerned is coming to a close.

That tax bill is out there, his supposed child support issues may soon follow.

Intelligent people know now that a good chunk of that 120K will go to his personal bills. So he wasn’t about serious revolution to begin with.

As long as Yvette and Tone stay on their integrationalist politics( that’s all it is ), they’ll come out on top of this battle.

Reactions: BKF

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor

Intelligent people know now that a good chunk of that 120K will go to his personal bills.
At some point, you've just gotta drop the shovel. If this indeed turns out to be the case, which I personally suspect it is, what does he think is going to happen to his legal situation if someone gets pissed off enough to have this fundraiser audited?

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Unless Yvette and Tone shift completely away from reparations or get in some POC shit, Tariq is going to take a major hit.

And depending on this phantom upcoming conference, he might have to totally reinvent his hustle. Filter his name in YouTube, and you’ll see that he created a new channel uploading all 300+ of his old macking shows. He’s creating an exit plan because he knows this woke blackety black hustle as far as his name is concerned is coming to a close.

Intelligent people know now that a good chunk of that 120K will go to his personal bills. So he wasn’t about serious revolution to begin with.

As long as Yvette and Tone stay on their integrationalist politics( that’s all it is ), they’ll come out on top of this battle.

I don't know about this one. You got people riding hard for Tariq on this. It's very Trumplike, cultish, behavior I'm seeing. People believe he can do no wrong and are willing to take a bullet for him.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
I don't know about this one. You got people riding hard for Tariq on this. It's very Trumplike, cultish, behavior I'm seeing. People believe he can do no wrong and are willing to take a bullet for him.
There’s definitely collateral damage and shrapnel flying all over the place. TBA/PBT and Boyce for one will not escape this without an ugly break up from Tariq.

Black Sexxxploitation

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Actually, I agree with @Mr. Met on this one. Tariq will be folding up his tents and taking his circus to the next backwater town if any of this new information can be confirmed and he can't spin his way out of it. Any halfway decent hustler knows that no hustle lasts forever.

He might choose to refine his hustle gradually instead of doing a complete 180. That's how he transitioned from "mack lessons" to "melanoid empowerment." And as far as the former is concerned, didn't the pimp Rosebudd put him on blast a few years back.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Actually, I agree with @Mr. Met on this one. Tariq will be folding up his tents and taking his circus to the next backwater town if any of this new information can be confirmed and he can't spin his way out of it. Any halfway decent hustler knows that no hustle lasts forever.

He might choose to refine his hustle gradually instead of doing a complete 180. That's how he transitioned from "mack lessons" to "melanoid empowerment." And as far as the former is concerned, didn't the pimp Rosebudd put him on blast a few years back.

Okay, ya'll might be right. It's one thing I know, Tariq ain't letting that money go for nothing. He got his lemmings on the hook for life. I was on twitter and his foot soldiers are out in full force on the ADOS people's pages. Shit is mad hilarious.

I'm not surprised that all these groups are falling apart. They started out divisive as fuck to begin with. Instead of advocating for unity of all black folks with a goal of getting reparations which is owed to black Americans, they pitted one group against the other (common tactic when you want to build an army, imagine an enemy to fight with) Use old grievances to solidify a force of people to ride with you and it ended up with factions fighting for power over something that NONE of them have even secured yet.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
They started out divisive as fuck to begin with. Instead of advocating for unity of all black folks with a goal of getting reparations which is owed to black Americans, they pitted one group against the other (common tactic when you want to build an army, imagine an enemy to fight with) Use old grievances to solidify a force of people to ride with you and it ended up with factions fighting for power over something that NONE of them have even secured yet.
Bruh, the exact same thing happened when the Jena 6 situation.

Black Sexxxploitation

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Okay, ya'll might be right. It's one thing I know, Tariq ain't letting that money go for nothing. He got his lemmings on the hook for life. I was on twitter and his foot soldiers are out in full force on the ADOS people's pages. Shit is mad hilarious.

I'm not surprised that all these groups are falling apart. They started out divisive as fuck to begin with. Instead of advocating for unity of all black folks with a goal of getting reparations which is owed to black Americans, they pitted one group against the other (common tactic when you want to build an army, imagine an enemy to fight with) Use old grievances to solidify a force of people to ride with you and it ended up with factions fighting for power over something that NONE of them have even secured yet.
All of which goes a long way in explaining why none of these groups or movements last more than a few years. They are ripe for any halfway decent hustler to get in on the ground floor and start plying his trade. Look at how Yvette and Tone allowed Tariq to be adjacent to what they had going on even though Tariq's hustler pedigree is well known. They KNEW what he was about, yet they kept up the facade of mutual respect, probably hoping to get access to his audience and resources. They SHOULD have seen this bullshit coming, but they were far too busy clocking their common strawman enemy: Black immigrants.

Last edited:

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Can you refresh me on that one? I remember the Jena 6 but not any infighting
I'll try to be brief. Warren Ballentine jumped on this from the start and reached out to other prominent black deejays to come on board. Frankski wasn't interested, because he didn't know much about it and Michael Baisden literally told him, "My audience don't care about that, they wanna party." So, Ballentine trudged ahead on his own with the help of a few people like Barack Obama, Joe Madison and others. When this incident started to get more pub, Baisden decided to get his Tariq on and jumped in and hijacked it and made it his own, and said something to the effect of his show being the "official show of the march on Jena" .

Ballentine criticized him for trying to use it for his personal gain, some people sided with Warren, and others sided with Baisden, because they thought Baisden was the one that organized it, but it was Ballentine. By the time the "march" on Jena happened, Baisden set-up booths to sell his merch & books, hired bands and a deejay, and promoted this as a "Party On Jena". What really set some people off, was at the conclusion of the "march", they presented Baisden with a plaque praising him for calling attention to the plight of the Jena 6 nationwide. During his speech, he said , "I knew I had to use my national platform to help these young men when I first heard about this.". Needless to say, Warren and Joe weren't too thrilled about that.

Last edited:

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
I'll try to be brief. Warren Ballentine jumped on this from the start and reached out to other prominent black deejays to come on board. Frankski wasn't interested, because he didn't know much about it and Michael Baisden literally told him, "My audience don't care about that, they wanna party." So, Ballentine trudged ahead on his own with the help of a few people like Barack Obama, Joe Madison and others. When this incident started to get more pub, Baisden decided to get his Tariq on and jumped in and hijacked it and made it his own, and said something to the effect of his show being the "official show of the march on Jena" .

Ballentine criticized him for trying to use it for his personal gain, some people sided with Warren, and others sided with Baisden, because they thought Baisden was the one that organized it, but it was Ballentine. By the time the "march" on Jena happened, Baisden set-up booths to sell his merch & books, hired bands and a deejay, and promoted this as a "Party On Jena". What really set some people off, was at the conclusion of the "march", they presented Baisden with a plaque praising him for calling attention to the plight of the Jena 6 nationwide. During his speech, he said , "I knew I had to use my national platform to help these young men when I first heard about this.". Needless to say, Warren and Joe wasn't too thrilled about that.

Daaaaaammmnnnnn :smh:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All of which goes a long way in explaining why none of these groups or movements last more than a few years. They are ripe for any halfway decent hustler to get in on the ground floor and start plying his trade. Look at how Yvette and Tone allowed Tariq to be adjacent to what they had going on even though Tariq's hustler pedigree is well known. They KNEW what he was about, yet they kept up the facade of mutual respect, probably hoping to get access to his audience and resources. They SHOULD have seen this bullshit coming, but they were far too busy clocking their common strawman enemy: Black immigrants.
they were too busy hating black immigrants who had a dime to their name, went to college , had a career ,too busy denigrating old civil rights era warriors, black powers activists, black entrepreneurs , foreign black actors, descendants of america's african slaves who didnt want to be labelled #ADOS, aligning with right wing orgs, telling black folks not to vote, being pompous enough to think only they had access to THE DATA!, talking down on folks becos he went to loyolla university (nobody was intelligent enuff to speak on it but him & hevette) bogarting other black people's work and passing it off as their own, ................ shall i continue ?

Last edited:

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor

And it's funny because I still believe black americans deserve every bit of reparations and would have rode with them 100% but attacking black immigrants part is the bullshit. None of that has ANYTHING to do with reparations. Using that to "rally the troops" was a major fail.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And it's funny because I still believe black americans deserve every bit of reparations and would have rode with them 100% but attacking black immigrants part is the bullshit. None of that has ANYTHING to do with reparations. Using that to "rally the troops" was a major fail.
this ^^ it was never in contention, anywhere, anyhow by any group of black immigrants at any given time ,
THEY HAD TO CREATE THE IMMIGRANT BOOGEYMAN TO DRUM UP SUPPORT FOR THEIR LUNACY (THINK TRUMP, WAR ON CHRISTMAS, WAR ON WHITE PEOPLE, WAR ON POLICE OR WHATEVER ) and i would have gladly written a cheque and organized bts , i still support my local n'cobra chapter

Last edited:

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
I saw it as cowardly. You can "rally the troops" by attacking other black people, while giving white people lip service? That's cowardly to me. You're calling blacks that disagree with you "Negro bed wenches" & "Buck dancing coons", but calling whites that disagree with you "Sir" & "Ma'am"? Quick to bring that fire to other black people, but when confronted by a white person, all of a sudden, your lighter don't work. Okay, playa. This goes for both groups.

Last edited: