Tariq Nasheed VS Antonio Moore - FBA vs ADOS - The Fight Has Begun! [UPDATE] Now Attacking Byron Allen

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Tariq Nasheed: The Difference Between ADOS & FBA

Why #ADOS Black America Does Not Support Donald Trump Explained

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Tariq is live right now explaining how is the one responsible fo the success of the ADOS hashtag movement.
I told y'alll this shit was gonna happen!

Tariq often uses his platform to highlight the injustices done to Black folks in this country but his ego often seeps it's way into the work. Instead of fully backing, supporting, and using the phrase "ADOS" he comes up with his own and is causing division. As a result of doing that, he is no different than Jesse Jackson coining the phrase African-American over the better suited Afro-American used by the likes of Malcolm an others.

Name separation often leads groups to form heir own dogma and identity over time and often find themselves arguing and fighting against others whose points of origin are the exact same

Last edited:

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
He's going hard and cursing them out live right now.
Shit is so fucked up.

This shit is gonna get worse in the coming days. They are going back and forth live dissing one another even though they're claiming to be on code. Shit is hard to listen to.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Lol.he just said Tone doesn't have the charisma. Here it comes. The real disses. Just jump to the puppet show.bruh.

This is where I like when Tariq spitballs and comes up with ideas. He hits this alpha state and comes.up.witb great shit off the head lol. I swear he should just do comedy.

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
NastyFewAuk-small.gif
16deac98ad263bcaeb01b35f5d98c6a10.gif

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
I didn’t think there was a difference. I thought they were all the same thing. Foundational Black Americans. Descendants of American slaves or American descendants of slaves.

All are descendants of black slaves brought to the US in the 1500s up until the civil war. They built this country. This is who it applies to.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
I didn’t think there was a difference. I thought they were all the same thing. Foundational Black Americans. Descendants of American slaves or American descendants of slaves.

All are descendants of black slaves brought to the US in the 1500s up until the civil war. They built this country. This is who it applies to.
You didn’t think there was a difference because you’re an idiot, Tariq’s prime targets.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It's no real difference it's just Tariq's version of revolt summit, it's not a difference since both have the same goals but I will say Tariq is actually more right in terms of fighting for a cause Tone and Yvette really seem to be trying to intellectualize something serious.

Who cares about Trump, we know he's a racist... ADOS voting democrat doesn't matter, ados having R supporters don't matter.

This a war with the system to get something for us Tone and Yvette are gonna end up being labeled Terrorist by the media.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
You didn’t think there was a difference because you’re an idiot, Tariq’s prime targets.

Bitch, stay the fuck out this conversation. You fucking foreigners always sticking your noses in Black American business. What the fuck Ados has to do with you?

Fucking immigrants feel this entitlement shit. This shit has got to stop. Bitch, you foreigners have your own countries to go to. But ain’t shit popping there.

But you couldn’t get ahead in your own country that’s why you came here to reap what Ados fought for. You were too lazy to do it in your own black countries.

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
Tariq can be petty. He the only mother fucker I know crazy enough to spend thousands of dollars to make a mobile video game just to diss his enemy’s like crispy

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Bitch, stay the fuck out this conversation. You fucking foreigners always sticking your noses in Black American business. What the fuck Ados has to do with you?

Fucking immigrants feel this entitlement shit. This shit has got to stop. Bitch, you foreigners have your own countries to go to. But ain’t shit popping there.

But you couldn’t get ahead in your own country that’s why you came here to reap what Ados fought for. You were too lazy to do it in your own black countries.

They have to keep track of us because they entire existence in this country is based off operating in our spaces and pretending to be us. Non ADOS arent in a position to ignore ADOS in the US. What we do affects everything they can claim here.

Take it as a form of flattery. Haiti got turmoil right now and most Islanders on BGOL would rather talk about us. I have to sneak they shit in the ADOS thread and cats still dont care. If you read BGOL right now youd think Black Americans are the only blacks on the planet. ADOS get multiple threads daily, the rest of the diaspora is forgotten.