Tariq Nasheed VS Antonio Moore - FBA vs ADOS - The Fight Has Begun! [UPDATE] Now Attacking Byron Allen

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Even if you don't like Yvette and Tone or what they stand for

You have to admit the level of maturity between then and Tariq is ridiculous.

I'm supporting #ADOS because I want an agenda that is specific to my demographic.

I don't care about keeping crime stats relating to African and Carribean people.

Tariq has really jumped the shark with this shit.

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's called being "on code"

What makes TBA an incel?

As far as intelligence is concerned, TBA would run circles around Tariq........But Tariq brings a charisma that TBA doesnt have. I doubt they will ever fall out, due to the fact they need each other to a degree.

Symbiosis at it's finest.

Question (not being argumentative)

Is charisma really going to matter to the coming generations?

Tariq can be as charismatic as he wants to be but at the end of the day to a kid born in 2002, Tariq is still a 50 year old man.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
I have a question for the ADOS supporters on here and I’m new to this party, so I’m trying to understand how this movement is operating.

The acronym ADOS stands for “American Descendants Of Slavery.” Slavery being the operative word, it defines the well known process of the removal of African captives, who were shipped to the Americas for capital & economic gain.

There seems to be a common goal that reparations are entitled for these atrocities rightfully so, but only to ADOS members. So my question is, how does the separation towards Pan-Africanism then take hold?

In other words, you’ve acknowledged that the lineage started in Africa, given the titling of the movement, but then follows a strong disconnect towards Africans and any other Caribbean, European, blacks, outside of black America.

How exactly are these dots connected?

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I have a question for the ADOS supporters on here and I’m new to this party, so I’m trying to understand how this movement is operating.

The acronym ADOS stands for “American Descendants Of Slavery.” Slavery being the operative word, it defines the well known process of the removal of African captives, who were shipped to the Americas for capital & economic gain.

There seems to be a common goal that reparations are entitled for these atrocities rightfully so, but only to ADOS members. So my question is, how does the separation towards Pan-Africanism then take hold?

In other words, you’ve acknowledged that the lineage started in Africa, given the titling of the movement, but then follows a strong disconnect towards Africans and any other Caribbean, European, blacks, outside of black America.

All three groups have dismissed the idea of Pan-Africanism and strictly claim America as their homeland as the connection between African culture and modern Black American culture is simply too diluted.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
All three groups have dismissed the idea of Pan-Africanism and strictly claim America as their homeland as the connection between African culture and modern Black American culture is simply too diluted.
I see. To clarify, which three groups are you referring to?

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster

If your country was enslaved by the French, holla at France. same for England, Portugal and the Dutch.

We're getting at the country that our ancestors were enslaved in.
We wont stop you from doing you, and would like the same treatment.

Get it?

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
If your country was enslaved by the French, holla at France. same for England, Portugal and the Dutch.

Get it?

Theres really no reason for the different groups to be at odds. On the contrary...

DJCandle

BGOL Investor

Get it?
Not quite ...

Again, I full well understand the premise of reparations towards colonial governments, but what I don’t understand is how the acronym suggests, “Descendants from Africa” aka “Slaves originating in Africa...”, yet many ADOS folks I’ve encountered don’t want anything to do with Africa or Africans at all.

This Yvette Carnell lady, who seems to be spear heading this movement, recently deleted a tweet saying the term “African American is an ignorant term and should be changed to ADOS.”

That’s all well and good if you feel that, but there needs to be a reasoning to the rhyme. I’m simply trying to understand how exactly she and others, connected those dots.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Not quite ...

Again, I full well understand the premise of reparations towards colonial governments, but what I don’t understand is how the acronym suggests, “Descendants from Africa” aka “Slaves originating in Africa...”, yet many ADOS folks I’ve encountered don’t want anything to do with Africa or Africans at all.

This Yvette Carnell lady, who seems to be spear heading this movement, recently deleted a tweet saying the term “African American is an ignorant term and should be changed to ADOS.”

That’s all well and good if you feel that, but there needs to be a reasoning to the rhyme. I’m simply trying to understand how exactly she and others, connected those dots.
American Descendants of slavery...
Not African...

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Not quite ...

To make it make sense it should have been DOAS, descendents of American slavery. The other acronym confuses people because anyone born here is American, even if there ancestors weren't enslaved here.

Then you have the folks who don't believe the majority of black folks here came originally via slave ship, that it's a conspiracy to deceive and rob us. However, somehow we didn't end up on reservations or with native Americans enslaved. Stories passed down by our own don't support it either. That's a whole 'nother discussion tho. I suggest you take it one rabbit hole at a time.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor

tenor.gif

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Yvette went after Dr. Anderson years ago yet they still went behind ADOS. TBA is officially Tariq’s bottom bitch.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Tariq is an agent.

That swatting is on his mind.
If swatting is all it takes to turn you into an agent, you’re a pussy that’s not built for this.

Yvette will grab the gat before he will. Enough with that bullshit soldier talk.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
It sounds Tariq has the flu, he better get that checked out.

Walter Lee Hampton partner got the flu traveling internationally and almost died.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
TX
And yet Jared Taylor, Richard Spencer, Steven Miller, Steve Bannon, David Duke, Vox Day, Brittany Pettibone, Brad Griffin, Kevin B. Macdonald et al. continue to get off scott free from Tariq's arsenal of internet insults. Sad :smh:

Lmao. Better to fight amongst other black folks than to focus on the REAL enemies. What's new? And we knew this was going to happen eventually.