Tariq Nasheed VS Antonio Moore - FBA vs ADOS - The Fight Has Begun! [UPDATE] Now Attacking Byron Allen

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
1st generation born to an immigrant with no ties to this country.

then again, maybe you subscribe to the theory that his real father is Frank Davis.

which is it? :lol:

To them you literally had to have walked out of a detention center or naturalization office 5 minutes ago to be an immigrant. After 6 minutes you officially become a 5th generation citizen with no immigrant background whatsoever. :lol:

Technically an immigrant born outside the US cant be President so I dont know why they playing dumb. Oh yea I forgot. :rolleyes:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So who should we vote for? Cause no fucking way I'm voting Republikkkan a.k.a the party of Trump. I would have voted for Kasich had he got the nom.

At least vote in your local elections,Tariq dumb ass telling folk note to vote at all
Vote for the candidate whose policies align with yours and not the whole “lesser of two evils”

the two party system has to collapse before any change can take place.

Tariq is likely an agent.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
How did the last president, with a GOP Congress his final 6 years in office, obliterate this theory? Context matters, fam. And again, I am not absolving Obama of his respectability political failings at all. He should have used his bully pulpit much more for our issues. But lets compare apples to apples. There were no laws he could have gotten passed his final 6 years in office, exclusively for us, with GOP control of congress and the Supreme Court. Not one.

This guy will come back and tell you he's a political genius and not answer one of your questions. Not a single one. He'll segway into some other foolishness though. Watch and see.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Tariq's misinformed viewpoints and negative influence will be a huge driving factor if an ethnocentric ideological war breaks out amongst Black Carribeans, Africans, and Americans. For someone who claims to not be a leader, he is leading this fight into a land of divide and ignorance.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Tariq's misinformed viewpoints and negative influence will be a huge driving factor if an ethnocentric ideological war breaks out amongst Black Carribeans, Africans, and Americans. For someone who claims to not be a leader, he is leading this fight into a land of divide and ignorance.

People should stop attacking Tariq and start exposing the Hidden Colors scam.

This was nothing but a cover all along.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tariq's misinformed viewpoints and negative influence will be a huge driving factor if an ethnocentric ideological war breaks out amongst Black Carribeans, Africans, and Americans.

And who does that benefit?... EVERYBODY but the people you listed! You'd think folks would take a step back and put egos aside just so shyt can build!!! But nope, everything has to be my group versus your group versus your group.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
People should stop attacking Tariq and start exposing the Hidden Colors scam.

This was nothing but a cover all along.
Like any scam artist. They find their followers and build on it. Some catch the con, some wise up, and others stay committed to the scam.

Last edited:

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
And who does that benefit?... EVERYBODY but the people you listed! You'd think folks would take a step back and put egos aside just so shyt can build!!! But nope, everything has to be my group versus your group versus your group.

Agreed. I would never deny ADOS what is due to them, but Tariq is a charlatan pimp who's stubby fingers are deep in Black pockets.
He is a slick. And this is coming from a once ardent defender of his documentary series, macking books, and media fumbles.

Better to wake up later than never.

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just cant believe all the Tariq hate. I have followed him for 10 years and I enjoy the hell out of him. His Hidden Colors films are great in that they have exposed me to many great black men and women such as Dr Anderson,Dr Welsing,Ms Ali and others even Umar. He has brought up topics that allowed me to do more research and learn even more about topics I was not even checking for. His roasting,puppets,and Sunday nite show is much see cause its funny as hell. Some of his opinions are right on the money however its just his opinion. I have never and will never send one penny to anything he does because I dont want to. I appreciate some of his stuff and ignore all his shilling and money games. I dont take him serious on a lot of things he says and if you disagree with him then dont support him but to act like he has no value and is 100% con-artist is bullshit. Some of these ADOS/FBA points hes makin are valid some are not. The immigrant thing hes pushing is valid and they are full of shit and fucked up but not all are and should not be pigeon holed like hes doing. He has great value in his lane as long as we the people see and understand what his lane is as an entertainer,documentarian and hustler.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Agreed. I would never deny ADOS what is due to them, but Tariq is a charlatan pimp who's stubby fingers are deep in Black pockets.
He is a slick. And this is coming from a once ardent defender of his documentary series, macking books, and media fumbles.

Better to wake up later than never.

Tariq stans won’t get it though. I think he is an agent.

All of these people are entertainers paid to play a role and the sheep latch on to the ones that they identify with most and follow to the end. As I’ve stated before - Victims of the cult of personality.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just cant believe all the Tariq hate. I have followed him for 10 years and I enjoy the hell out of him. His Hidden Colors films are great in that they have exposed me to many great black men and women such as Dr Anderson,Dr Welsing,Ms Ali and others even Umar. He has brought up topics that allowed me to do more research and learn even more about topics I was not even checking for. His roasting,puppets,and Sunday nite show is much see cause its funny as hell. Some of his opinions are right on the money however its just his opinion. I have never and will never send one penny to anything he does because I dont want to. I appreciate some of his stuff and ignore all his shilling and money games. I dont take him serious on a lot of things he says and if you disagree with him then dont support him but to act like he has no value and is 100% con-artist is bullshit. Some of these ADOS/FBA points hes makin are valid some are not. The immigrant thing hes pushing is valid and they are full of shit and fucked up but not all are and should not be pigeon holed like hes doing. He has great value in his lane as long as we the people see and understand what his lane is as an entertainer,documentarian and hustler.

And I get your defense. I would never tell someone they shouldn't follow an ideology. But you stated a "lane", what is going to be his lane tomorrow? Yesterday his lane was making simps feel like they could be pimps/players and hustlers... I mean he still has cats that push this agenda advertising on his shows. Before that he was a rapper, before that an RnB singer. This current lane is all too important to be shilling and having money games, cause if he stops making money then he is gonna move on to something else and where does this leave the group of people that "follow" him?

I look at it like Malcolm X, sure he had a "deplorable" life in his youth. But he was willing to die so that people that looked like him would have a better life. I just don't see Tariq willing to die, I think if this venture dries up (which with all the infighting that we do never will) he will try the RnB lane seeing as he got such rave reviews for Mink Slide.

Again if you ride for him, more power to you. For where I am at I don't need a Tariq

Autobot8655

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Fuck Tariq Bruh

All his anti- ADOS rhetoric aside....

That bitch posted a video of a "Foundational Black American" .......:rolleyes:......assaulting an African on his twitter feed. There were no apparent reasons provided. This grown as man, who is approaching 50 years old, posted a video of a black person beating on another black person just to get a rise out of Africans/immigrants.

Im not gonna front. We have disagreements with some immigrant brothas, but the posting of that video was just childish and stupid. It was also more evidence that he does not understand politics and the type of decorum required to push a black agenda.

In all honestly, I am happy that this wedge is going up between Tariq and ADOS because he was too toxic to have on the front lines.

For entertainment...Tariq is great....but for grown up shit....we need to leave those childish things/people alone.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member

It's a simple question of is he doing more harm than good?
I was one of the biggest Tariq defenders on this board up until about 3 months ago. He is playing with fire and is causing a a major rift in Black society despite the "good" he may have done. He's a major liability at this point.

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And I get your defense. I would never tell someone they shouldn't follow an ideology. But you stated a "lane", what is going to be his lane tomorrow? Yesterday his lane was making simps feel like they could be pimps/players and hustlers... I mean he still has cats that push this agenda advertising on his shows. Before that he was a rapper, before that an RnB singer. This current lane is all too important to be shilling and having money games, cause if he stops making money then he is gonna move on to something else and where does this leave the group of people that "follow" him?

I look at it like Malcolm X, sure he had a "deplorable" life in his youth. But he was willing to die so that people that looked like him would have a better life. I just don't see Tariq willing to die, I think if this venture dries up (which with all the infighting that we do never will) he will try the RnB lane seeing as he got such rave reviews for Mink Slide.

Again if you ride for him, more power to you. For where I am at I don't need a Tariq

I stated his lane, hes all about 1st making money for himself and his family and sharing the knowledge he has as well as be a GREAT entertainer. If you accept him for who he is just like any other person you dont get upset with him one way or another. If FBA is a money grab then he will be exposed like Umar has been but one thing that can be said about Tariq is whatever money he gets he puts out quality shit,even the Mint Slide stuff was decent. Again I didnt buy any of it but for those who spend and or donate they dont feel as if they been ripped off. All these pages going on and on about ADOS/FBA is a waste of time cause all of them are full of shit if the price is right. Too much shady dealings on all sides for it to be taken as Gospel,the brother who said earlier in this thread that reparations will not be paid in our life times is 100% correct. As long as 70%+people arent willing to make a true stand with boycotts,walking off jobs by the 10s of millions,not spending money with companies,boycotting ALL politics none of this shit is changing. The Wealthy got control and they aint giving it up until its taken from them by force and this soft tissue paper generation aint willing to do what our folks did in 50s and 60s

SKATTA

International
International Member
This guy tariq is a real weirdo,just babbles on about nothing,i swear this kat knows nothing he just talk nonsense.
whats even worse this followers are bigger idiots i swear they must have a combined IQ of 50.

this dude sitting on his live with a t shirt on that says nwa...talking about fba talking shyt about the caribbean but malcolm x and stokley carmichael is on his NWA t shirt....both men of caribbean decent...cant even make this stuff up.