Tariq Nasheed shitting on John Lewis, calls him "buck dancer" "civil rights nigga".

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They = the lost people of the so-called black community. Expecting whites to change is a lost cause but too many of us aspire to be like them. Until we learn that we are lowering ourselves with that mentality then we will continue to be stuck.

i dont expect them to change

EVER.

i find it beyond bizarre that our culture is so focused on chasing that tired ass ghost

the way around them changing is through our understanding of economics so we can take over and become the financial majority

let them have their feelings....at the bottom

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

No active resistance, to this bullshit but will jump on me in a second for meritorious manumission. Weak people will get you killed. Reagan giving Dr. King a holiday did not raise suspicion?

Last edited:

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
I have observed over the years that it takes a measurable quantity for any immigrant community to assert themselves a distinct group.

Back when I was in HS, we had a Mexican family on our block. Some of them are STILL there to this day. Mainly the ones who hung out with US back then because there WAS NO large number of Mexicans in Milwaukee in the late 70s and early 80s.

There was a small pocket of PRs on the East side, still adjacent and/or mixed into the Black Community. Black people lived on the Northside and Whites on the Southside. By the mid-90s, the Southside transformed into the Barrio. When the numbers increased, they moved into enclaves of their own. Today, that's where the majority of Spanish speaking people live, from the DR and PR, to Mexico and Peru.

I was in the Grapevine's comment section under their vids on AA vs Africans topics and I'd engaged with some of the commenters there. Bolarin and other's were still feeling the sting of being called, "African Booty Scratcher" well into adulthood.
I tried to explain to them that before there were any significant Continental Africans here, I WAS the butt of that cheap laugh. That was childhood ribbing, but show me what grown muhfuckas are clowning Africans like that shit.

It was no different with any Africans though, it's completely natural to seek out your own people and culture. Back then, all that were here were the really well off who could afford to come here and attend College, etc. Now that they have their numbers up, there is a Nigerian Community Center and Ghanaians have one of their own. Jamaicans have their own Bars, barbershops, and businesses, etc.

Once any group amasses any significant numbers, they will separate themselves and make any distinction known.

Having said all of this, I am 100% in favor of Black Americans specifying our own DISTINCT identity as well. One of OUR choosing.

Got a link to this Grapevyne video/comments?

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"
"The scars and stains of racism are still deeply embedded in the American society."
- John Lewis, 11/2018

Racism = white supremacy = white power structure.

This is not to say I'm four square in agreement with all he says and advocates. Dr. King, he is not. He doesn't possess neither the nuance nor the intellect of MLK. Few have ever. I acknowledge though that John Lewis has been heroic and put his life on the line for the liberation of our people from racist oppression.
MLK, Jr was a triple agent and the Khazars are fighting like hell to make sure his file is not released in 2027 because his legacy will be permanently tainted.

MLK, Jr. did realize he got used and finally woke up but his handlers took him out when he did.

:smh:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Who does more damage to black people? Candace Owens or Tariq?

Hard to say. Candace has an audience of mostly white folks who use her to feel comfortable in their racism. She makes money off of expressing white hate/sentiment using a black voice. People can point to her and say "See I'm not a racist. This black person agrees with me." Black folks for the most part ignore, dismiss or oppose her, but she may be able to influence white people not to take action beneficial to us, or to view us negatively as a group, if they don't already or weak minded black folks who need to feel special and want to separate from and rise above basic blackness.

Tariq has the minds of actual black folks, currently sowing the seeds of doubt and disunity toward other black folks, in order to make money. Within the black community he is more well known, and because of his hidden colors films, reaches an audience of more serious minded black people and has gained credibility he probably wouldn't have had just based off his internet content and topics of discussion. He is also giving black folks a message so that in their minds they can feel they have evolved beyond the basics of being black, that they are gaining power by exposing and opposing immigrants, bed wenches, bed bucks and coons. People far more accessible and easier to attack or shame than the average white person, institution, or systemic issue. His marriage should disqualify him from speaking half the stuff he talks about but at the root, he is still practicing his Art of Mackin' philosophy, he's just applying it to both men and women to take advantage. In a way he's a mini Trump, telling people what they want to hear about other races to elevate himself and gain power.

So, the answer to your question depends upon whether we destroyed faster from with out or within.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Hard to say. Candace has an audience of mostly white folks who use her to feel comfortable in their racism. She makes money off of expressing white hate/sentiment using a black voice. People can point to her and say "See I'm not a racist. This black person agrees with me." Black folks for the most part ignore, dismiss or oppose her, but she may be able to influence white people not to take action beneficial to us, or to view us negatively as a group, if they don't already or weak minded black folks who need to feel special and want to separate from and rise above basic blackness.

Tariq has the minds of actual black folks, currently sowing the seeds of doubt and disunity toward other black folks, in order to make money. Within the black community he is more well known, and because of his hidden colors films, reaches an audience of more serious minded black people and has gained credibility he probably wouldn't have had just based off his internet content and topics of discussion. He is also giving black folks a message so that in their minds they can feel they have evolved beyond the basics of being black, that they are gaining power by exposing and opposing immigrants, bed wenches, bed bucks and coons. People far more accessible and easier to attack or shame than the average white person, institution, or systemic issue. His marriage should disqualify him from speaking half the stuff he talks about but at the root, he is still practicing his Art of Mackin' philosophy, he's just applying it to both men and women to take advantage. In a way he's a mini Trump, telling people what they want to hear about other races to elevate himself and gain power.

So, the answer to your question depends upon whether we destroyed faster from without or within.
Excellent observations all around. /thread :itsawrap:

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

So, the answer to your question depends upon whether we destroyed faster from with out or within.

Tariq is the more dangerous kind. You see Candace Owens from a mile away. Too many people get blinded by people like Tariq. Tariq is the kind at a job who likes being the only Black in the room. Be real two faced and hangs a Black person out to get ahead.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor

I wish we could sticky individual posts. This is it right here.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
That’s funny. These coons never say what the real problem is, which is the white power structure.

When he says that publicly, he is worthy of respect.
"
"The scars and stains of racism are still deeply embedded in the American society."
- John Lewis, 11/2018

Racism = white supremacy = white power structure.

This is not to say I'm four square in agreement with all he says and advocates. Dr. King, he is not. He doesn't possess neither the nuance nor the intellect of MLK. Few have ever. I acknowledge though that John Lewis has been heroic and put his life on the line for the liberation of our people from racist oppression.

MLK, Jr was a triple agent and the Khazars are fighting like hell to make sure his file is not released in 2027 because his legacy will be permanently tainted.

MLK, Jr. did realize he got used and finally woke up but his handlers took him out when he did.

:smh:
Calling John Lewis a coon, falsely accusing him of not ever publicly addressing white supremacy and then trashing Dr. King.

I wonder which variety of agent you are.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One of the many reason I don’t like Tariq

Opinions are free.

Not s

Tariq has the minds of actual black folks, currently sowing the seeds of doubt and disunity toward other black folks, in order to make money. Within the black community he is more well known, and because of his hidden colors films, reaches an audience of more serious minded black people and has gained credibility he probably wouldn't have had just based on his internet content and topics of discussion. He is also giving black folks a message so that in their minds they can feel they have evolved beyond the basics of being black, that they are gaining power by exposing and opposing immigrants, bed wenches, bed bucks and coons. People far more accessible and easier to attack or shame than the average white person, institution, or systemic issue. His marriage should disqualify him from speaking half the stuff he talks about but at the root, he is still practicing his Art of Mackin' philosophy, he's just applying it to both men and women to take advantage. In a way he's a mini Trump, telling people what they want to hear about other races to elevate himself and gain power.

Bolded is simply based on class, this Tariq hate is hilarious... Classism is common so I doubt Tariq is causing division, you ain't fucking with no homeless nigga dropping game around racism, you wouldn't even care. What Tariq brings to light is what a lot o people don't really think about, Tariq just found a way to make a living off it. Just because we both black, don't mean we have to like or deal with each other. Your whole democratic party is based on false division and unity that's simply not realistic. Tariq sees that and exploits it.

Also, Tariq isn't educated and rose from the streets to make a name for himself and that pisses a lot of you guys off as well as he's not a scholar who's articulate and all that but he's more effective than most your scholars who just books, beg for some CNN shine and get on there talking about "black and brown" knowing his black ass isn't even considered that. Marc Lamont Hill is a perfect example of that, educated scared, bootlicks who talk differently behind closed doors than they do in person.

Tariq got more results since Ferguson that years of black intellectuals and that's a fact.