Tariq Nasheed shitting on John Lewis, calls him "buck dancer" "civil rights nigga".

shamone

Rising Star
OG Investor
i
civilrights_superbowl_0203.png

I concede. He's my elder and he's doing what Dr. King would do. After all, that's his daughter next to him and she's solid and has never done anything questionable.
idk what dr king would do if he had been living today. idk how a 2019 king , living through the 70's,80's90's and 2000's would proceed right now. would he be more radical because essentially we're in the same place when he left.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
i

idk what dr king would do if he had been living today. idk how a 2019 king , living through the 70's,80's90's and 2000's would proceed right now. would he be more radical because essentially we're in the same place when he left.
and i would say, why didnt everyone who claimed to have "marched with Dr. King" not continue his fight.
matter of fact, most of his people (and Malcom X's) were all agents when the dust settled.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
i

What do you mean by that?

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Who anoints these people as our leaders. The white media does this through their coverage which is dangerous. We need our own mechanism to pick the people we want out on that bridge standing in front.

Juan Guaido is a perfect example of them picking people that serve their needs. We need Maduro on that bridge.

Last edited:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Black and brown people are the ones that will be targeted by this raid.
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">There is no such thing as an illegal human being. We may have all come here on different ships, but we&#39;re in the same boat now.</p>&mdash; John Lewis (@repjohnlewis) <a href="">July 12, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

yep we're all the same brother
:oops:

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">There is no such thing as an illegal human being. We may have all come here on different ships, but we&#39;re in the same boat now.</p>&mdash; John Lewis (@repjohnlewis) <a href="">July 12, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

yep we're all the same brother
:oops:

When these raids come tomorrow...

They are not just targeting Latinos, they will be targeting African and Caribbean people - non citizens and citizens alike.

"On Thursday, The New York Times cited three anonymous Department of Homeland Security (DHS) officials who discussed the plan to detain and deport families who have received a deportation notice, and “collateral” immigrants who happen to be near the raids at the time — potentially detaining children."
https://time.com/5625372/president-trump-ice-raids/

Lewis is right. There is no such thing as an illegal human being. In the West, that concept is the white man's construct. The Native ancestors of Latino people were here thousands of years before any white man set foot on this soil to steal and then claim ownership of it.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
When these raids come tomorrow...

They are not just targeting Latinos, they will be targeting African and Caribbean people - non citizens and citizens alike.

"On Thursday, The New York Times cited three anonymous Department of Homeland Security (DHS) officials who discussed the plan to detain and deport families who have received a deportation notice, and “collateral” immigrants who happen to be near the raids at the time — potentially detaining children."
https://time.com/5625372/president-trump-ice-raids/

Lewis is right. There is no such thing as an illegal human being. In the West, that concept is the white man's construct. The Native ancestors of Latino people were here thousands of years before any white man set foot on this soil to steal and then claim ownership of it.
For the few of them who sympathize with Blacks in America my heart and prayers go out to them.

For the many who call us Akatas and think we aren't shit, I don't really care what happens to them.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
Collateral immigrants = indiscriminate snatch and grabs.:smh:
Exactly. The long game is that they do not want ANYONE here who isn't white and will use this chance (as they have been using chances before now) to get rid of us- regardless of whether we are from here or from there.

So, whatever chance they can get to grab up and deport someone with dark skin, they are and have been using it.

This is all about, "Make America white again." No two ways about it.
For the few of them who sympathize with Blacks in America my heart and prayers go out to them.

For the many who call us Akatas and think we aren't shit, I don't really care what happens to them.
I hear you, Brother.
Truthfully, I've been around for a long time in major cities and have not really ever been disrespected by anyone from the Continent.

That said, it is hard to quantify numerically how many look down on us. What qualifies as them sympathizing with us? There are people from 54 African nations here in the U.S. Some do look down on us. The percentage, who knows? I would ask the reverse question though: How many of us hate Africans? How many of us see ourselves as superior to them, mock them, stereotype or have names for them?

Another honest question: For those of us saying that Latinos or Africans or anyone else don't and haven't advocated for us, I would ask: Have many times have you advocated for them? If not at all, then why would you expect that of them?

If you could answer the above questions, I'd appreciate it. I'm not trying to entrap you or score points, I'm asking these things sincerely.

Malcolm X, Kwame Nkrumah and other great Black leaders would frown upon such isolationism. They were all about Pan-Africanism. Malcolm was down with Fidel Castro- likely because he represented a nation, Cuba, that resisted and eliminated the elite racist white power structure. Malcolm's moves to unite African-Americans with other non-white people abroad who were exploited by white supremacy is likely the reason he was taken out. He was evolving into a revolutionary. I have no doubt that at a time like this, had he lived, he would be advocating against this fascist administration issuing this mass deportation.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
That’s funny. These coons never say what the real problem is, which is the white power structure.

When he says that publicly, he is worthy of respect.
"
"The scars and stains of racism are still deeply embedded in the American society."
- John Lewis, 11/2018

Racism = white supremacy = white power structure.

This is not to say I'm four square in agreement with all he says and advocates. Dr. King, he is not. He doesn't possess neither the nuance nor the intellect of MLK. Few have ever. I acknowledge though that John Lewis has been heroic and put his life on the line for the liberation of our people from racist oppression.

Last edited:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not good enough for me. You understand racism but Lewis and other politicians like him will say “black people can be racist too!”

They will consistently talk of symptoms but not the illness and that is why I have a problem with him and those like him.

"
"The scars and stains of racism are still deeply embedded in the American society."
- John Lewis, 11/2018

Racism = white supremacy = white power structure.

This is not to say I'm four square in agreement with all he says and advocates. Dr. King, he is not. He doesn't possess neither the nuance nor the intellect of MLK. Few have ever. I acknowledge though that John Lewis has been heroic and put his life on the line for the liberation of our people from racist oppression.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Exactly. The long game is that they do not want ANYONE here who isn't white and will use this chance (as they have been using chances before now) to get rid of us- regardless of whether we are from here or from there.

So, whatever chance they can get to grab up and deport someone with dark skin, they are and have been using it.

This is all about, "Make America white again." No two ways about it.

I hear you, Brother.
Truthfully, I've been around for a long time in major cities and have not really ever been disrespected by anyone from the Continent.

That said, it is hard to quantify numerically how many look down on us. What qualifies as them sympathizing with us? There are people from 54 African nations here in the U.S. Some do look down on us. The percentage, who knows? I would ask the reverse question though: How many of us hate Africans? How many of us see ourselves as superior to them, mock them, stereotype or have names for them?

Another honest question: For those of us saying that Latinos or Africans or anyone else don't and haven't advocated for us, I would ask: Have many times have you advocated for them? If not at all, then why would you expect that of them?

If you could answer the above questions, I'd appreciate it. I'm not trying to entrap you or score points, I'm asking these things sincerely.

Malcolm X, Kwame Nkrumah and other great Black leaders would frown upon such isolationism. They were all about Pan-Africanism. Malcolm was down with Fidel Castro- likely because he represented a nation, Cuba, that resisted and eliminated the elite racist white power structure. Malcolm's moves to unite African-Americans with other non-white people abroad who were exploited by white supremacy is likely the reason he was taken out. He was evolving into a revolutionary. I have no doubt that at a time like this, had he lived, he would be advocating against this fascist administration issuing this mass deportation.
I have observed over the years that it takes a measurable quantity for any immigrant community to assert themselves a distinct group.

Back when I was in HS, we had a Mexican family on our block. Some of them are STILL there to this day. Mainly the ones who hung out with US back then because there WAS NO large number of Mexicans in Milwaukee in the late 70s and early 80s.

There was a small pocket of PRs on the East side, still adjacent and/or mixed into the Black Community. Black people lived on the Northside and Whites on the Southside. By the mid-90s, the Southside transformed into the Barrio. When the numbers increased, they moved into enclaves of their own. Today, that's where the majority of Spanish speaking people live, from the DR and PR, to Mexico and Peru.

I was in the Grapevine's comment section under their vids on AA vs Africans topics and I'd engaged with some of the commenters there. Bolarin and other's were still feeling the sting of being called, "African Booty Scratcher" well into adulthood.
I tried to explain to them that before there were any significant Continental Africans here, I WAS the butt of that cheap laugh. That was childhood ribbing, but show me what grown muhfuckas are clowning Africans like that shit.

It was no different with any Africans though, it's completely natural to seek out your own people and culture. Back then, all that were here were the really well off who could afford to come here and attend College, etc. Now that they have their numbers up, there is a Nigerian Community Center and Ghanaians have one of their own. Jamaicans have their own Bars, barbershops, and businesses, etc.

Once any group amasses any significant numbers, they will separate themselves and make any distinction known.

Having said all of this, I am 100% in favor of Black Americans specifying our own DISTINCT identity as well. One of OUR choosing.

robinsee

Rising Star
Registered
That’s funny. These coons never say what the real problem is, which is the white power structure.

When he says that publicly, he is worthy of respect.

saying that isnt the solution to our problems

we spend far too much energy trying to get them to admit or face something they never will

and for what? what changes after they do?

the ONE thing that can start to change our situations in 30 days we refuse to acknowledge because we’re too busy screaming about systemic racism as if anyone not black gives a shit

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
I have observed over the years that it takes a measurable quantity for any immigrant community to assert themselves a distinct group.

Back when I was in HS, we had a Mexican family on our block. Some of them are STILL there to this day. Mainly the ones who hung out with US back then because there WAS NO large number of Mexicans in Milwaukee in the late 70s and early 80s.

There was a small pocket of PRs on the East side, still adjacent and/or mixed into the Black Community. Black people lived on the Northside and Whites on the Southside. By the mid-90s, the Southside transformed into the Barrio. When the numbers increased, they moved into enclaves of their own. Today, that's where the majority of Spanish speaking people live, from the DR and PR, to Mexico and Peru.

I was in the Grapevine's comment section under their vids on AA vs Africans topics and I'd engaged with some of the commenters there. Bolarin and other's were still feeling the sting of being called, "African Booty Scratcher" well into adulthood.
I tried to explain to them that before there were any significant Continental Africans here, I WAS the butt of that cheap laugh. That was childhood ribbing, but show me what grown muhfuckas are clowning Africans like that shit.

It was no different with any Africans though, it's completely natural to seek out your own people and culture. Back then, all that were here were the really well off who could afford to come here and attend College, etc. Now that they have their numbers up, there is a Nigerian Community Center and Ghanaians have one of their own. Jamaicans have their own Bars, barbershops, and businesses, etc.

Once any group amasses any significant numbers, they will separate themselves and make any distinction known.

Having said all of this, I am 100% in favor of Black Americans specifying our own DISTINCT identity as well. One of OUR choosing.
Of course, it is only natural to gather with those of one's culture. That was something during slavery that white slave masters were careful to not let happen - tribe amassing with tribe, speaking to each other in a tongue the white man can't translate.

Pan-Africanism acknowledges and celebrates the individual cultures and identities of groups of Black folks of the diaspora but also looks at forging alliances and finding solutions to counter the oppression, exploitation and devastation of our common enemy, white supremacy.

This enemy here today is taking no prisoners. The same that is doing mass deportation and holding people in subhuman conditions in concentration camps along the Southern border are the same who allow cops to kill us, unprosecuted. They are the same who let black folks die of bad water and who lynch us but let their pigs call it suicide. It is not so much a matter of "it'll be our turn next". It potentially IS that, but it's also, "they hate us ALL and want to see us all gone."

It's a matter of an administration who is openly racist and abides by no rules - save that of the President. Damn a Constitution. This event tomorrow should have us all nervous, because no one knows what or who is next.

Last edited:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I didn’t say that it was. If they can’t openly admit the problem then they can’t even begin to change it so it needs to be said.

Dr. Kamau Kambon layed out the solution 15 years ago on C-SPAN and was dismissed. If this can’t be stated, then how can things change?

saying that isnt the solution to our problems

we spend far too much energy trying to get them to admit or face something they never will

and for what? what changes after they do?

the ONE thing that can start to change our situations in 30 days we refuse to acknowledge because we’re too busy screaming about systemic racism as if anyone not black gives a shit

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I wrote about how these events that are attended by whites are used to mask their racist agenda.

I would be documenting who shows up and looking at them more closely.

We need to stop thinking and acting weak like fucking cattle. This is why I am immigrating, create a large buffer. 1 minute spending time with them creeps me out.

robinsee

Rising Star
Registered
I didn’t say that it was. If they can’t openly admit the problem then they can’t even begin to change it so it needs to be said.

i dont expect them to change

EVER.

i find it beyond bizarre that our culture is so focused on chasing that tired ass ghost

the way around them changing is through our understanding of economics so we can take over and become the financial majority

let them have their feelings....at the bottom