Tariq Nasheed just lost a fuck load of credibility....SMFH!

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The Democratic Party without ADOS backing are just a bunch of gay whites standing at the Texas border. Completely toothless and a joke. They were laughing at us in January now every bodys laughing at them. Still no black agenda, no viable candidate to promote. Its over.

Since the white leaders of the Democrats want Joe Biden to be their nominee (worst kept secret) the shills of BGOL bout to prop him up as the savior and claim if blacks dont break their neck to vote for him at 100% clip the world is gonna end. :lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
I’m all for Ados cause black immigrants or their descendants can have their Haitian or Jamaican day parade. They can have the Caribbean festival. They can hire only carribean when they open up businesses. They like to rep their country flags. They want to have all this pride but Ados can’t be exclusive. It seems they don’t like the idea of Ados cause this time they can’t get any benefits from it.

We have to include other blacks? I don’t see other blacks including Ados. So, Not this time. This is a reparations tactic move. Blacks from the carribean and Africa are already benefiting off the Black American struggle enough so they should be supporting Ados and not complaining.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
I had to look at a non ADOS funny when she said she wants to throw an afro pop party in the States but "dont want any black Americans to attend". :rolleyes:
Why would you look at her funny for wanting her "own kind" to attend her little get together, when ADOS people consider her an "outsider"? She should feel compelled to include ADOS, when they refuse to include her? And before you say she should do it outside of the States, why would she, when there are PLENTY of "her kind" over here?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

tenor.gif

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yep. And Mike Brown still gets no justice. I'm glad people are getting out and making the changes necessary to fix a fucked up system. I just don't like the idea of crackas killing wholesale with no consequences. The solutions implemented in Ferguson are about as meaningful as closing the barn door after the horse has ran away. If a candidate is not running on a platform that includes the way police killings are prosecuted then a vote for him is like pissing in the wind. Call me when a candidate that's serious about justice comes on the scene. I'll vote for them and donate time and money to their campaign.
You can say the same about the ADOS movement. Whatever that check is going to be will never make up for the trillion plus of land, resources, and time that was stolen from us.

How is you or me getting a check justice for what our ancestors went through?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Why would you look at her funny for wanting her "own kind" to attend her little get together, when ADOS people consider her an "outsider"? She should feel compelled to include ADOS, when they refuse to include her? And before you say she should do it outside of the States, why would she, when there are PLENTY of "her kind" over here?

Why exclude natives in their homeland if "we all black"? Thats that colonizer shit. That type of sentiment is only making things difficult for people who choose to migrate here in the future. They will have no allies and cacs arent supporting their immigration anymore. There arent plenty of her kind of here at all, she represents a small vocal minority of non ADOS that accept their role as a buffer class for WS.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You can say the same about the ADOS movement. Whatever that check is going to be will never make up for the trillion plus of land, resources, and time that was stolen from us.

Crooked cops and a level playing field are two separate issues for black folks. There's no reason we shouldn't be able to get both but they're different battles in the same war. I don't expect justice for my ancestors because there's no one around to express their pain and prosecute the loss. I expect equality in a society that has grown rich from the efforts of my people. Mike Brown still has relatives that can be given a sense of justice an closure by seeing their relative's killer pay for his crimes.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One of the most ignorant arguments are the ones that state, “we’ve been dealing with white supremacy for 400 years, we can deal with another 4 years of Trump.”

Many at the ADOS movement forefront state this bullshit. That’s a bullshit tagline for the message boards, tee shirts and YouTube messengers. Meanwhile, we are trumpeting our pain like we are immune to the daily fuckery. Fuck that - he’s gotta go.

And any brotha or sista claiming that they won’t vote or encouraging our People to not vote is not for the best interest of Black People/ADOS. Fuck that.

Write in a candidate. No movement should ever encourage us not to exercise our right to vote (because we know the Presidency isn’t the only thing o the ballot). It’s interesting how the ADOS BGOL click never support going to the ballot and simply writing in a candidate (which would serve the same purpose). They advocate not showing up to the ballot box period. I wonder why???

They will rejoice in not voting. They will ignore this message. They either don’t understand that other issues that impact ADOS are on the ballot or...

Asians have a very low percentage of voting and seem to do quite fine.

Honestly, voting doesn't do much unless you have something to vote for, I don't want to do these tired old arguments with you guys over and over again so put it this way.

We both black, we both working, we both got wives and kids, we both never been to jail. We both go home and shut or doors until tomorrow morning and repeat the process.

Were black but we have solidarity or a sense of symbolism with other blacks but we don't know each other like that, so this mindset towards "voting" really is bullshit.

Bottom line is alot of black folks get nothing out of voting, still in the hood, still broke, still not married, voting may help your kids but not mine so no need for me to follow you. Fear doesn't matter much to people who don't care about it.

White people rule cuz white people hate, we don't hate so what you expect? You going to the hood and trying to convince single mothers who broke and alone and tired to do the same shit every year?

BTW numbers show to black Americans are at the bottom so Tariq kind has a point dude.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People who think ADOS are creating the division between "Black" people have clearly never hung around the vast majority of Afrians or west indians.

People come here and HATE DOS for no reason other than them thinking it will put them on a better foot with white people. Its as simple as that. ADOS is a necessary evil at this point because many of these groups have NOT been checked on their extreme prejudice. They get away with saying things the average CAC never would. I know it because I have seen it when they think I am a "Safe" person to say it around. Its disgusting.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People who think ADOS are creating the division between "Black" people have clearly never hung around the vast majority of Afrians or west indians.

People come here and HATE DOS for no reason other than them thinking it will put them on a better foot with white people. Its as simple as that. ADOS is a necessary evil at this point because many of these groups have NOT been checked on their extreme prejudice. They get away with saying things the average CAC never would. I know it because I have seen it when they think I am a "Safe" person to say it around. Its disgusting.

It's mostly class since they tend to do better and most tend to think very low of black Americans, however, none of these Democrats will get real and speak honestly but bash trump and push fear of a CAC killing a brother which is mostly nonsense.

If the democrats spoke classism I wouldn't even be mad but they don't and racism isn't the only reason, class for the most part trumps race in a lot of areas.

It's a lot of people who just want fewer mass shootings but don't really wanna help poor black folks nor ados, you want their music and culture on a Friday night at the club but back to where you from Saturday morning.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's mostly class since they tend to do better and most tend to think very low of black Americans, however, none of these Democrats will get real and speak honestly but bash trump and push fear of a CAC killing a brother which is mostly nonsense.

If the democrats spoke classism I wouldn't even be mad but they don't and racism isn't the only reason, class for the most part trumps race in a lot of areas.

It's a lot of people who just want fewer mass shootings but don't really wanna help poor black folks nor ados, you want their music and culture on a Friday night at the club but back to where you from Saturday morning.

The poorest African who comes over here thinks they are better than the richest African American on average.

Somalis in Minnesota dont have a pot to piss in nor a window to throw it out of but get around them and get them comfortable enough to speak honestly to you. They have not had a functioning government for over 2 decades but they will tell you blacks are savages and that they are better and not black despite being as black as coal just because they have straight-ish nose and curly hair.:smh::smh:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The poorest African who comes over here thinks they are better than the richest African American on average.

Somalis in Minnesota dont have a pot to piss in nor a window to throw it out of but get around them and get them comfortable enough to speak honestly to you. They have not had a functioning government for over 2 decades but they will tell you blacks are savages and that they are better and not black despite being as black as coal just because they have straight-ish nose and curly hair.:smh::smh:

Them lil weighing a buck fifty soak and wet bruhs could never feel superior around me...

Not even in their wildest form of dreaming....they need automatic weapons to look alpha

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
They are against reparations. Thankfully the internet lasts forever and we can pull up the receipts 20-30 years from now of all the blacks who worked against us. Let them keep talking. :yes:
Can the rights for ADOS reparations be justified and can Tariq be a fraud at the same time? The video in the OP was blatant conman-ship .....does every criticism of anybody associated with the ADOS movement mean that that person is against reparations for Black Americans?...so Tariq can make a clear fabrication but nobody is supposed to say anything because that means we are against the Black American struggle for reparations?...there are undoubtedly some people who are against ADOS reparations who hide behind other arguments....but that doesn't mean that is true for everybody with a criticism....one can be for Black American reparations while simultaneously criticizing frauds looking to milk the movement...there is nothing new about frauds making money off civil rights...don't you want to out the frauds in your movement?...all they are going to do is undermine you at the most critical time...Tariq was talking complete fuckery in this video....just because he says some shit that is true and sounds good some of the time doesn't mean he isn't a fraud...why would he try to link Belizeans and Chicago?...do you really want this individual out front speaking for the movement?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Can the rights for ADOS reparations be justified and can Tariq be a fraud at the same time? The video in the OP was blatant conman-ship .....does every criticism of anybody associated with the ADOS movement mean that that person is against reparations for Black Americans?...so Tariq can make a clear fabrication but nobody is supposed to say anything because that means we are against the Black American struggle for reparations?...there are undoubtedly some people who are against ADOS reparations who hide behind other arguments....but that doesn't mean that is true for everybody with a criticism....one can be for Black American reparations while simultaneously criticizing frauds looking to milk the movement...there is nothing new about frauds making money off civil rights...don't you want to out the frauds in your movement?...all they are going to do is undermine you at the most critical time...Tariq was talking complete fuckery in this video....just because he says some shit that is true and sounds good some of the time doesn't mean he isn't a fraud...why would he try to link Belizeans and Chicago?...do you really want this individual out front speaking for the movement?

Tariq does good work and challenges white supremacy. Can you specifically tell me what he said in this video that justifys not giving reparations to ADOS? He said there are black immigrants that participate in gangs, is that not true? When Nipsey died and a poster here claimed he couldnt be a real crip cuz he was Eritrean, a bunch of black immigrants on BGOL laughed and said its plenty immigrants in LA bangin. Now Tariq says it, this is the gotcha moment to end reparations?

Yes if youre proactively working against ADOS FBA you are against reparations and will be recognized as such. Receipts are being collected so 20, 30, 40 years from now we can show our kids where the pushback came from. And which black people did not want black people to receive reparations.

Gully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Compare the Jewish community and the Black community wealth wise and there is your answer. Did the Jewish community become more wealthy than the black community because they outworked us ? Is is possible that we were given obstacles and they were given benefits that helped them and hindered us? As someone above stated reparations are owed. It starts there and ends there. All the other stuff is fluff. Any African American that does not understand that I have to question. The same way y'all feel about how your people fought and died for the right to vote is the same way you should feel about this country paying us what is owed.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
f
Tariq does good work and challenges white supremacy. Can you specifically tell me what he said in this video that justifys not giving reparations to ADOS? He said there are black immigrants that participate in gangs, is that not true? When Nipsey died and a poster here claimed he couldnt be a real crip cuz he was Eritrean, a bunch of black immigrants on BGOL laughed and said its plenty immigrants in LA bangin. Now Tariq says it, this is the gotcha moment to end reparations?

Yes if youre proactively working against ADOS FBA you are against reparations and will be recognized as such. Receipts are being collected so 20, 30, 40 years from now we can show our kids where the pushback came from. And which black people did not want black people to receive reparations.
Absolutely nothing...I don't recall making that argument...Black Americans deserve reparations...I have said that several times on this board...he implied Black immigrants are responsible for a lot of the so called "Black on Black" crime in this country...he implicated Belizeans in the origins of this in LA and tried a slick play with Chicago (a city not known for having a high population of Black immigrants)...the Black American reparations claim is absolutely justified and does not need made up stories for validation...I believe Tariq is a fraud....when it comes to Black rights, I await all receipts Boss...I have no fear of that at all

I hope you are not a fraud either Boss....I don't think you are but the way you completely twisted my words is suspicious...you posted as if I implied that reparations should not be given...literal slander Boss...I expected better

That being said, it is your right to ride with Tariq 100%...all I ask is that when it comes time to sit down at the table...send in the people he likes to quote, don't send him...the last 400 years is not an anomaly...it is reality...when signing that deal, Black America deserves people who's integrity is impeccable and have the intellectual capacity to catch all the tricks and hidden agendas of the other side

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
f

Absolutely nothing...I don't recall making that argument...Black Americans deserve reparations...I have said that several times on this board...he implied Black immigrants are responsible for a lot of the so called "Black on Black" crime in this country...he implicated Belizeans in the origins of this in LA and tried a slick play with Chicago (a city not known for having a high population of Black immigrants)...the Black American reparations claim is absolutely justified and does not need made up stories for validation...I believe Tariq is a fraud....when it comes to Black rights, I await all receipts Boss...I have no fear of that at all

I hope you are not a fraud either Boss....I don't think you are but the way you completely twisted my words is suspicious...you posted as if I implied that reparations should not be given...literal slander Boss...I expected better

That being said, it is your right to ride with Tariq 100%...all I ask is that when it comes time to sit down at the table...send in the people he likes to quote, don't send him...the last 400 years is not an anomaly...it is reality...when signing that deal, Black America deserves people who's integrity is impeccable and have the intellectual capacity to catch all the tricks and hidden agendas of the other side

I doubt Tariq will be going before Congress anytime soon to make the case for reparations. Yes we have scholars and intellectuals that discuss the topic and are voices of ADOS. Unfortunately, non ADOS blacks against reparations on BGOL like the OP never share or create threads based on their content. Instead they post anti ADOS material or polarizing youtube personalities like Tariq as "dog whistles" to the other non ADOS on the board to vent about black Americans and reparations.

Gully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It's amazing. They just pick every little thing the guy says apart, but we are supposed to feel confident in voting for Kamala Harris. :lol:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
It's amazing. They just pick every little thing the guy says apart, but we are supposed to feel confident in voting for Kamala Harris. :lol:

And have no words or concern for Talib Kweli who been tweeting nonstop for 6 months shitting on black Americans with backing from Kamala and socialist CACs. Dude dont even try to pretend to be a rapper no more. :smh:

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Compare the Jewish community and the Black community wealth wise and there is your answer. Did the Jewish community become more wealthy than the black community because they outworked us ? Is is possible that we were given obstacles and they were given benefits that helped them and hindered us? As someone above stated reparations are owed. It starts there and ends there. All the other stuff is fluff. Any African American that does not understand that I have to question. The same way y'all feel about how your people fought and died for the right to vote is the same way you should feel about this country paying us what is owed.

So I ask again a quick one time payoff is going to make up for all that? Do you really think black folks will get the reperation checks Jews have gotten since the end of the Holocaust?

How is not voting is going to fix all that, when we are currently seeing what can happen when people don't vote or make poor voting choices?

The fact that NO Black ADOS pundit is willing to run for office is very interesting to me. If they are, ya'll should be promoting the hell of him or her.

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Next thing this dumb motherfucker is going to say is that the Crips, Bloods, Gangster Disciples, etc were first generation Caribbean immigrants who were sent by the government to infiltrate and destroy the black community from within. :lol:

Tariq is one of the many reasons we got Trump. He was on the "don't vote, they both da same!", then backtracked after the election, now he's going full fucking retard. Fuck him

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Meanwhile in Ferguson, MO racist prosecutor who protected Darren Wilson was voted out of office after having that position on lock for years.

The entire debtor system that was exposed during the Mike Brown protest was blown up.

St. Louis prosecutors are actually ignoring testomies from certain cops that are known to be problematic.

So how exactly is not voting going to help with fighting problematic policing?

They won't answer you. That's why I say dont waste your time.