Tariq Nasheed just lost a fuck load of credibility....SMFH!

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I have attacked Governor Nikki Haley and President Obama as being pawns of white supremacists. Knowing they have zero credibility after I exposed them with that mass shooting debacle in South Carolina, now they are reaching out to Andrew Gillum, Stacy Abrams, and other fools to support their agenda. They must be offering big payouts and political opportunity to them, versus President Obama who would have done it for free.

They remind me of drug dealers that will sell poison in their community for money.

I think she is wrong - they have changed up their strategy, they are no longer using bi-racial and immigrants to under mine us now due to my exposure linking them to mass shootings at churches.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
During Trump administration I notice the rise of black on black intellectually finding creative ways of creating division amongst ourselves rather reuniting our uniqueness
Woke people that don't know they're actually sleep walking.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Even more credibility lost as this is making the rounds....smh. Maybe Drake’s kid is black after all.

lol,

he has such a weakness for lightskin women and apparently feet..

its so obvious he has side chicks on deck...

that light skin sister was tooo sharp for him, and she had his number....

she aint really my type but her intelligence made her extremely sexy..

and she had a point about many mixed people and their history in this country regarding race...

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
During Trump administration I notice the rise of black on black intellectually finding creative ways of creating division amongst ourselves rather reuniting our uniqueness

what you noticed was a rise of the agents.. they always are instructed to come out, when a wave of enlightment starts to awaken in us...

sheeeet there are agents on this board,

you know who they are, they always show up, if some starts an historic thread on uncovering REAL Moorish AMerican history aka "black" history...

negro agents are the first line of defense for affirmitive cac privilege action

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
lol,

he has such a weakness for lightskin women and apparently feet..

its so obvious he has side chicks on deck...

that light skin sister was tooo sharp for him, and she had his number....

she aint really my type but her intelligence made her extremely sexy..

and she had a point about many mixed people and their history in this country regarding race...
The same could be said for too many people who were not mixed or who didn't appear to be mix.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I call these people that have betrayed the black community on behalf of whites as defectors. They have defected to be with the white community that supports them.

defectors-9781501121401_hr.jpg

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The same could be said for too many people who were not mixed or who didn't appear to be mix.

true but on a wide scale it was mullatos, in fact mullatos and many lightskin fam to this VERY DAY

have orgs, where if you are darker than a paper bag you will not get in..

those paper bag societies are real and they are THE GATE KEEPERS...

and they need to be called out..

but you are correct there are plenty of lighter skin and even mixed fam that are down for the cause and go hard..

doesnt change the fact there are institutions founded by mixed and light skin folks that act and exist soley to keep their darker skin bretheren down....

but Im not disagreeing with you coons know NO complexion....

and its about whats in a real kniggas heart...

thats a fact Ive grown to accept

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
true but on a wide scale it was mullatos, in fact mullatos and many lightskin fam to this VERY DAY

have orgs, where if you are darker than a paper bag you will not get in..

those paper bag societies are real and they are THE GATE KEEPERS...

and they need to be called out..

but you are correct there are plenty of lighter skin and even mixed fam that are down for the cause and go hard..

doesnt change the fact there are institutions founded by mixed and light skin folks that act and exist soley to keep their darker skin bretheren down....

but Im not disagreeing with you coons know NO complexion....

and its about whats in a real kniggas heart...

thats a fact Ive grown to accept
The thing is when you say on a large scale. Well I think what the lightskin chic said about mullatos and so forth was a generalization. Heck there were those mullatos (or whatever name) that didn't see themselves as white, nor did they fuck with white folk like that. Infact many felt they were neither and thought they were better than both.

I think the assignment of one's blackness or lack of blackness based on a person's hue within the diaspora is misguided.
Also what people fail to understand is there was a lot of mixture and a lot of re mixture. Meaning people as dark as coal could be considered mix if we dig into their family tree.
My thing is I don't trust nobody regardless of how dark they are how light they are. Show and prove.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Aww, you’re feelings hurt little man? Realized daddy lied to you all this time?

Maybe you should pose that question to Tariq who feels that it’s more important to fleece $90 from poor black folk during a pandemic.

Says the guy who wont make a donation to Little Africa since it wasn't built by Jamaicans 100 years ago.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

#FundmyBankAccount

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Both ya'll stay mad, Tariq always on "Foot on neck" mode.

Tariq does use a white supremacist tactic though, he keeps putting out the same message and attacking the same people and even if he's wrong in his statement it makes his followers and people who could potentially be his followers think about it, and really digest it and some even take his side of it.

Think of it like this, we can say Tariq was wrong for calling dude out and a dude was pretty straight up trying to "point out" the hypocrisy of Africans and the view they share of AA brothers and sisters but on the flip side, Tariq has been beating this "Us vs Them" message for a while now and now we got an African making a damn video about it.

We went from being called Akatas and uppity Africans thinking they better than us last year to people making videos criticizing their own this year.

Seems like progress to me.

Can't say social media doesn't work, we bitching every day and someone is listening...

So you'll :roflmao3:say laughing but he's staying efficient and apparently effective:crying:

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Both ya'll stay mad, Tariq always on "Foot on neck" mode.

Tariq does use a white supremacist tactic though, he keeps putting out the same message and attacking the same people and even if he's wrong in his statement it makes his followers and people who could potentially be his followers think about it, and really digest it and some even take his side of it.

Think of it like this, we can say Tariq was wrong for calling dude out and a dude was pretty straight up trying to "point out" the hypocrisy of Africans and the view they share of AA brothers and sisters but on the flip side, Tariq has been beating this "Us vs Them" message for a while now and now we got an African making a damn video about it.

We went from being called Akatas and uppity Africans thinking they better than us last year to people making videos criticizing their own this year.

Seems like progress to me.

Can't say social media doesn't work, we bitching every day and someone is listening...

So you'll :roflmao3:say laughing but he's staying efficient and apparently effective:crying:
Foot on who’s neck? This is Cooning 101.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Foot on who’s neck? This is Cooning 101.

I'm not cooning if the awareness is coming from it. Candace Owens is cooning cuz her words have no substance (Brandon Tatum) IE.

White people do it all the time, covid came out, they put a black face on it then people started fighting for their rights lol

What if Covid came out affecting Americans without the media stating blacks are getting it in higher number? Would they be on that "right" to wear a mask or not today?

Look at it like that man.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not cooning if the awareness is coming from it. Candace Owens is cooning cuz her words have no substance (Brandon Tatum) IE.

White people do it all the time, covid came out, they put a black face on it then people started fighting for their rights lol

What if Covid came out affecting Americans without the media stating blacks are getting it in higher number? Would they be on that "right" to wear a mask or not today?

"Blacks" getting covid more is hybrid European mind fuckery..

Fact number one

A hybrid European carried that shit here

Fact number two

Covid effects certain blood types more so than others

Why isn't this emphazied??

Oh I know..because it isnt favorable to the hybrid European...

The only "blacks" who need to worry are those that still follow a hybrid Europeans diet..

Like kniggas with the ancient superior blood type O

who still drink cows milk...

They will be prone to all the other shit hybrid europeans get...like covid 19...

What's YOUR blood type??

Why nobody started a thread on corona virus and blood type???

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor

I’m talking about Tariq. HE’S the coon.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member

Fact number one

Fact number two

The only "blacks" who need to worry are those that still follow a hybrid Europeans diet..

They will be prone to all the other shit hybrid europeans get...like covid 19...

What's YOUR blood type??

This is the first I've ever heard of it. Why haven't YOU started a thread on it though?:dunno:

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor

Fact number one

Fact number two

What's YOUR blood type??

I've read that the blood type thing was inconclusive.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've read that the blood type thing was inconclusive.

Of course they will say that...

It benefits the race that is not privileged in mass media...

The Mighty Mighty

Type

O!

Universal Blood for a Universal people...

Guess who is mostly type O

Yea its inconclusive yet the study continues...

Crazy how they do us when it comes to

Anything positive in

Medicine and science

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If patient zero for corona virus was a bro or sis

Their face would be all over the globe

As the poster child for this "pandemic"..

But since its a hybrid European...

They gonna act like he don't even exist...

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
99% of Mrs. Mets posts are attacking prominent black folks who educate other blacks. Just look at her post history. I know bgol is slow but yall should be able to recognize agent behavior.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
99% of Mrs. Mets posts are attacking prominent black folks who educate other blacks. Just look at her post history. I know bgol is slow but yall should be able to recognize agent behavior.
I’m sorry I’m late to this thread. Is Tariq a prominent black person?

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
For those that want some Comedy

All are welcome...