Tariq fires his co-host LIVE on air

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
sara did though and your defending her lie by bringing up that vid even admitting he was playing a pimp not a actual pimp but again i lost.

What lie? She asked him a simple question. No big deal. I already said "If you don't know Tariq" it's easy to fall into the belief that he was a pimp. Here's a board member below saying the same thing. Are you stunned that people believe a person based on their own words?

I don't get it. She asked was he a pimp....I thought he was a pimp at one point in his life to be honest.

^^^^^^^See...right there. Evidence that if you present yourself as something, people will believe you. Shit, I've had arguments with female friends of mine who hate Tariq and the first argument they run to is "He used to be a pimp".

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Your utter embarrassment is eminent.

What lie? She asked him a simple question. No big deal. I already said "If you don't know Tariq" it's easy to fall into the belief that he was a pimp. Here's a board member below saying the same thing. Are you stunned that people believe a person based on their own words?

^^^^^^^See...right there. Evidence that if you present yourself as something, people will believe you. Shit, I've had arguments with female friends of mine who hate Tariq and the first argument they run too is "He used to be a pimp".
the bitch already asked him. asked his barber. asked him again. brought it up on air. how many times do i have to answer the question bitch was being messy

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
he was playing a pimp role he talked about that on his show wheres the proof he said he was a real pimp that's what the sara chick is claiming no footage exist that's acting, just like your cacting like he won foh

Again, she didn't ACCUSE him, she SIMPLY ASKED him. There's a big difference. She doesn't KNOW his history - she didn't listen to ALL of his VIDEOS and podcasts for the last 10 years. Why is that so hard for you to believe????

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Again, she didn't ACCUSE him, she SIMPLY ASKED him. There's a big difference. She doesn't KNOW his history - she didn't listen to ALL of his VIDEOS and podcasts for the last 10 years. Why is that so hard for you to believe????
because she says in her vid she kept asking him why is it so hard to believe that? she admits it

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
we went from you called in to dick ride tariq and make him notice your art to me hating women. make it make sense.

I'm dick riding Tariq? Really? LOL. Bro...I already said I followed Tariq on and off again for years. But what's REALLY dick riding is seeing your hero act the ass towards someone behind some silly question and you defend the fuckery all the way to the ground.

I can respect Tariq and still say he "overreacted and came off emotional".... (difference between me and you)

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
the bitch already asked him. asked his barber. asked him again. brought it up on air. how many times do i have to answer the question bitch was being messy
I'm talking about your being on here for 11 years and knowing having seen Drayonis' art.

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm dick riding Tariq? Really? LOL. Bro...I already said I followed Tariq on and off again for years. But what's REALLY dick riding is seeing your hero act the ass towards someone behind some silly question and you defend the fuckery all the way to the ground.

I can respect Tariq and still say he "overreacted and came off emotional".... (difference between me and you)
now you say that, you were just saying he was dead wrong with no reason to fire her that's what i got first time agreeing saying he was a pimp and you as a old follower knows he wasn't no pimp.

Mentor B

"All literature is protest."
Registered
I've always tried to be academically inclined as well as street smart. But this is starting to go pass L7.

Pimping involves prostitutes, tricks, arrest records, and most likely drugs (pros on narcotic).

Thus, if a person was a former pimp, this type of stuff is bound to resurface.

So do some of you not know what a pimp is or are some of you deliberately being stubborn?

Mack is not synonymous pimp.

A mack is simply a man who has his own effective way with women he likes and trying to get with.

Some of you people suck.