Tariq fires his co-host LIVE on air

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
Now you see why Trump supporters are delusional behind Trump and can see him do something utterly ridiculous and still defend him. (CULT OF PERSONALITY)

I get it, you're a fan of Tariq, but when you see him act foul some of you lack the courage to simply call him out?

#bitchmade

!!!

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The point I was making is that it's easy for someone who doesn't know him to see that video of him proclaiming he's a pimp and think just that.
that's the whole point he's never claimed to be a pimp only claim was being a mack and a simple google search which she did proves that on top of he already told her no but you'd know that if you listened to all the info
:itsawrap:

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
links to the pimp movies and all that shit he was supposedly in :hmm: theirs a difference between a mack and a pimp but squares wouldn't know that.

He said he was a pimp in the video. You didnt hear that part? - And peep this, I don't even care if he was, im pointi ng out that him "calling himself a pimp, will lead people to believe he was one"

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
He said he was a pimp in the video. You didnt hear that part? - And peep this, I don't even care if he was, im pointi ng out that him "calling himself a pimp, will lead people to believe he was one"

Watch the whole video dude. They edit it where he proclaims he's a pimp to Michael Moore

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
That'swhy i said dude is the physical manifestation of a bgol member.

Person1: I like chocolate
Person2: I like Vanilla
Person1: THE FUCK YOU MEAN YOU LIKE VANILLA?! BITCH ASS NIGGA!!! BITCH!! FUCK YOU!!!! FUCK YOU!!!!

Dude...calm down
Accurate :roflmao:

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
That'swhy i said dude is the physical manifestation of a bgol member.

Person1: I like chocolate
Person2: I like Vanilla
Person1: THE FUCK YOU MEAN YOU LIKE VANILLA?! BITCH ASS NIGGA!!! BITCH!! FUCK YOU!!!! FUCK YOU!!!!

Dude...calm down

:lol::lol::lol:

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@ the 2:00 minute mark. You shitting on people for not watching videos but refusing too watch videos as well?

Talking about he's not gonna "look at all that". It's a 6 minute vid and here the brother has looked at about 4 hours of videos already.

You said there was no such video though. Begone fool. You blew it
the bitch said he was in pimps up hoes down and other movies you blew it because you also said he was a pimp and in pimp docs that's not true and that vid doesn't prove anything.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Talking about he's not gonna "look at all that". It's a 6 minute vid and here the brother has looked at about 4 hours of videos already.
:roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao2::lol::lol:

He's like a Trump supporter. He won't watch anything that challenges his views and then when hes sees it, he switches it up to "Tariq lied for publicity"....:lol2:

The point was did he call himself a pimp or not? He did. Case closed.

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
1: he's copying us on bgol. you know he's here

I don't get it? What exactly is he copying we didn't direct hidden colors. Shit I mean we donated to the first.HC but I don't get what you mean...now somebody who did copy my idea was LAVAR BALL, I KNOW YOU OR YOUR SONS LURK ON HERE AND STOLE THAT STAY IN YO LANE FOR A T SHIRT IDEA FROM ME :lol:

But seriously one of the Ball boys, Shannon Sharpe, and maybe Spike lee all lurk on here

2: he is absolutely cooning it up. beefs with Tommy Sotamayor calling him "crispy" is self hatred of the highest level.

To be fair he didn't start the beef with that coon. Your not making any sense bruh. Calling another black man ashy is cooning at the highest level?????

3: he isnt in the business of education. he's in the business of selling a product. he isnt the least bit conscious or aware. he's pretending to be.

Brother did you read what you said? You can sell a product that is educational :lol:

He could EASILY be making more money by writing more relationship books. Trying to inform black folks is not trendy,popular, and sure as fuck isn't a lucrative business. And he does have 4 kids to feed what exactly is he suppose to do? Die broke like all of our other scholars?

What is your definition of "conscious/aware"??

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

He's like a Trump supporter. He won't watch anything that challenges his views and then when hes sees it, he switches it up to "Tariq lied for publicity"....:lol2:

p

people say shit all the time #facts you claim to be a artist never seen your art anywhere just like he's a pimp and i never seen his hoes anywhere
:itsawrap::hmm:

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
I don't get it? What exactly is he copying we didn't direct hidden colors. Shit I mean we donated to the first.HC but I don't get what you mean...now somebody who did copy my idea was LAVAR BALL, I KNOW YOU OR YOUR SONS LURK ON HERE AND STOLE THAT STAY IN YO LANE FOR A T SHIRT IDEA FROM ME :lol:

But seriously one of the Ball boys, Shannon Sharpe, and maybe Spike lee all lurk on here

To be fair he didn't start the beef with that coon. Your not making any sense bruh. Calling another black man ashy is cooning at the highest level?????

Brother did you read what you said? You can sell a product that is educational :lol:

He could EASILY be making more money by writing more relationship books. Trying to inform black folks is not trendy,popular, and sure as fuck isn't a lucrative business. And he does have 4 kids to feed what exactly is he suppose to do? Die broke like all of our other scholars?

What is your definition of "conscious/aware"??

Scholar? :grin::giggle:

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
the bitch said he was in pimps up hoes down and other movies you blew it because you also said he was a pimp and in pimp docs that's not true and that vid doesn't prove anything.

He was in a Michael Moore documentary years ago and there was a segment on there where he played a pimp. I never said shit about pimps up or down, or whatever the fuck you talking about

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor

Right. LOL the old switcheroo... Never fails!

And Sara was only saying that she had seen pics. God forbid she would have pulled that video out on the show.

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He was in a Michael Moore documentary years ago and there was a segment on there where he played a pimp. I never said shit about pimps up or down, or whatever the fuck you talking about
sara did though and your defending her lie by bringing up that vid even admitting he was playing a pimp not a actual pimp but again i lost.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
p
people say shit all the time #facts you claim to be a artist never seen your art anywhere just like he's a pimp and i never seen his hoes anywhere
:itsawrap::hmm:

Tariq (your lord and master) knows I'm an artist though- he mentioned it on air when I called into one of his YouTube shows. Do you want me to pull that up for you as well and make it two for two with your losses today?

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
yeah sure i lost on lies :lol:i guess that's proof he was a pimp.

You lose cause you are lost apparently

You wanted them to show you where he said it

They showed you then you explained it away. .

You might actually be Tariq because it's exactly what he did in the op

Say the shit don't exist

Then it got pulled up

And then completely moved off that talking point he was adamant about.

You said anyone who knows him

She didn't know him that's why she asked.

Just like you said show me

You got shown

Now it's easy he lied for publicity

Sorry man.

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tariq (your lord and master) knows I'm an artist though- he mentioned it on air when I called into one of his YouTube shows. Do you want me to pull that up for you as well and make it two for two with your losses today?

You never seen his art?

You lose cause you are lost apparently

You wanted them to show you where he said it

They showed you then you explained it away. .

You might actually be Tariq because it's exactly what he did in the op

Say the shit don't exist

Then it got pulled up

And then completely moved off that talking point he was adamant about.

You said anyone who knows him

She didn't know him that's why she asked.

Just like you said show me

You got shown

Now it's easy he lied for publicity

Sorry man.
he was playing a pimp role he talked about that on his show wheres the proof he said he was a real pimp that's what the sara chick is claiming no footage exist that's acting, just like your cacting like he won foh