Tariq fires his co-host LIVE on air

Duece

This profile is now managed by A.I.
BGOL Investor
Watching this now, this is the first episode of Izm I'm watching.

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Starts at the 7 minute mark and as of the 23 minute mark they are still talking about it..
Tariq complains that she's asking him "informant" type of questions and having weed on her while riding in his car.

:roflmao2::roflmao::roflmao3:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Damn Sara got canned. 7 minutes in. D.C. lost again. :smh:
Nigga please. Tariq got some bitch like tendencies..
Starts at the 7 minute mark and as of the 23 minute mark they are still talking about it..
Tariq complains that she's asking him "informant" type of questions and having weed on her while riding in his car.
Dude got sensitive as fuck... Acted completely oblivious as to why a pimp photo of him would be on the net.. Admitted he acted ignorant then ultimately said it was satire and called her weird ... :lol::smh:

Duece

BGOL Investor

Dude got sensitive as fuck... Acted completely oblivious as to why a pimp photo of him would be on the net.. Admitted he acted ignorant then ultimately said it was satire and called her weird ... :lol::smh:

I shut it down after 24 minutes or so, so I don't know if he went on after that.. I can only take Tariq in doses and typically about non-relationship related shit.

Duece

BGOL Investor
Niggling, past tense to niggle. Meaning to keep goading someone with asinine comments, until you get the result that makes you feel comfortable for some fuckery you're about to pull.

I remember hearing Leigh Diffey say that shit during an F1 race and I had rewind the program about 10 times...

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this is fuckin hilarious...

who is the chick in the corner tho....??:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

edit she got a baby daddy,

she just went down a few notches on the feelin her meter..

Last edited:

TFN Crew

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A lot of people have been wanting her kicked off the show for awhile. I bet her scene in the 1804 Haiti movie is going to be cut out.

Duece

BGOL Investor
This quoted comment is from Facebook, what are your thoughts?

Can we please go back to what works? The Macklessons was tried and true. You didn't have to pander to your audience with MackLessons. It was brutal truth and the cold spash of water in the face needed to deal with the dating market. IZM is nothing more than chickenhead radio for a chickenhead audience who always be in their feelings. Mr. Nasheed already had to boot two pigeons. Let's stop the pandering radio. Let's not continue the mental torture anymore.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I guess everybody trips. I do not think he should have did a sister like that on his show. He should bring her back on in a comedy way so they can both laugh that off.

Ill Paragraph

Lord of the Perfect Black
BGOL Investor
Peace,

This cat courts drama like a ho. Any man who regularly argues with women is suspect to me.

Last edited: