TAKEOFF from the MIGOS shot & killed: The world mourns, another senseless death in hip hop....sad.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He not going to snitch either, or his whole family might get murk. This is an old game, back in the day if you did something people would get their whole family killed. I believe this is what Quavo is facing, and you know they not playing. Cause they did it right in his face the first time.

I agree with the possibility of fearing for his families well being except Quavo has not said that and is not likely to say it to the public. He is likely to say he will not cooperate with law enforcement and/or snitch based off street rules.

The other thing is what you are saying applies more to regular people who can't afford to move their family or get protection for their family. I don't know Quavo's pockets but let's assume either of those options would not be an issue for him financially. Next is Quavo's family in Texas? While it's not impossible to send goons to another state, it's not likely.

Supposedly, women who live in Texas gave the police an account of the night. People from Texas should be afraid yet they choose to do the right thing for his family. Quavo not only isn't getting it back in blood ( not that I'm saying he should) but isn't willing to give an account of the night either?

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree with the possibility of fearing for his families well being except Quavo has not said that and is not likely to say it to the public. He is likely to say he will not cooperate with law enforcement and/or snitch based off street rules.

The other thing is what you are saying applies more to regular people who can't afford to move their family or get protection for their family. I don't know Quavo's pockets but let's assume either of those options would not be an issue for him financially. Next is Quavo's family in Texas? While it's not impossible to send goons to another state, it's not likely.

Supposedly, women who live in Texas gave the police an account of the night. People from Texas should be afraid yet they choose to do the right thing for his family. Quavo not only isn't getting it back in blood ( not that I'm saying he should) but isn't willing to give an account of the night either?

Yes I know it’s a movie, but movies sometimes have real truth behind it. Notice the families face, or anybody on the street. It was evident don’t fuck with Frank. It’s worst if you had this happen in real life to a family member. Theirs a different in saying you going to do something to actually doing something. Quavo in my opinion is grateful he’s still breathing.

People are scared as well of the consequences if they do tell. Remember that kid who got beat up in school, he was scared to go back to school after his ass whooping..This is much worse

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Yes I know it’s a movie, but movies sometimes have real truth behind it. Notice the families face, or anybody on the street. It was evident don’t fuck with Frank. It’s worst if you had this happen in real life to a family member. Theirs a different in saying you going to do something to actually doing something. Quavo in my opinion is grateful he’s still breathing.

People are scared as well of the consequences if they do tell. Remember that kid who got beat up in school, he was scared to go back to school after his ass whooping..This is much worse

Not saying it isn't possible, but the reality is rappers are more concerned about being labeled a snitch and their image being harmed. Again, you need to factor in that Quavo and his family do not live in Texas.

I'm not going to pretend to be deeply knowledgeable about black criminal organizations but im going to guess most are not connected enough to have someone's family killed in another state.

Think about it. Snitching is rampant and I'm guessing we'll over 70% or more snitch on average. How often do you hear about someone's family being killed or snitches themselves being killed. If this were a regular occurrence, why would at last count 6 members of YSL be snitching. Would they not be fearful of something happening.

For example, we've never heard stories of someone sending people from DC to New York for Alpo's family. I'm sure 69 has extended family. Have they been killed?

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not saying it isn't possible, but the reality is rappers are more concerned about being labeled a snitch and their image being harmed. Again, you need to factor in that Quavo and his family do not live in Texas.

I'm not going to pretend to be deeply knowledgeable about black criminal organizations but im going to guess most are not connected enough to have someone's family killed in another state.

Think about it. Snitching is rampant and I'm guessing we'll over 70% or more snitch on average. How often do you hear about someone's family being killed or snitches themselves being killed. If this were a regular occurrence, why would at last count 6 members of YSL be snitching. Would they not be fearful of something happening.

For example, we've never heard stories of someone sending people from DC to New York for Alpo's family. I'm sure 69 has extended family. Have they been killed?

It’s interesting you mention that Alpo in the movie Paid in Full Cam said he not snitching on anyone from Harlem.But I’ll give you somebody in DC, it also got him shot in real life in DC for that line alone. But I get what you implying guess time changes

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
He not going to snitch either, or his whole family might get murk. This is an old game, back in the day if you did something people would get their whole family killed. I believe this is what Quavo is facing, and you know they not playing. Cause they did it right in his face the first time.
Dude accidentally caught a body shooting on some goofy shit. This was no stone cold killer out looking to catch a body that night. Won't be any retaliation to his family behind talking

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

65902307-11571397-Honored_Local_Gwinnett_County_leaders_announced_that_Offset_will-a-52_1671869363676.jpg

65902733-11571397-Promise_Offset_maintains_he_will_be_doing_more_charitable_events-a-53_1671869363844.jpg

65903855-11571397-Heartbreaking_On_Wednesday_Offset_confessed_that_he_s_still_stru-a-58_1671869364038.jpg

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Nah he ain't facing that...that's an excuse

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah he ain't facing that...that's an excuse

So certain questions one must ask. This murder happen in front of Quavo, with cameras cell phone footage and witnesses. We wasn’t there and witnessed takeoff get killed.

Why Quavo not speaking up?
Why Quavo didn’t retaliate?
Why Quavo not seeking justice for his nephew?

I hate to bring up Trayvon Martin, but his parents wasn’t there nor was there footage of his death. They still was seeking justice the court system failed them. So my assumption is Quavo must of receive some sort of death threat.

Hopefully justice will be served and time will tell.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So certain questions one must ask. This murder happen in front of Quavo, with cameras cell phone footage and witnesses. We wasn’t there and witnessed takeoff get killed.

Why Quavo not speaking up?
Why Quavo didn’t retaliate?
Why Quavo not seeking justice for his nephew?

I hate to bring up Trayvon Martin, but his parents wasn’t there nor was there footage of his death. They still was seeking justice the court system failed them. So my assumption is Quavo must of receive some sort of death threat.

Hopefully justice will be served and time will tell.
Let's not assume.
We didn't witness Takeoff's death, only the evidents surrounding it. There is no clear video of the shooting or who was shooting.

Helping the police ain't always seen as seeking justice. Let's also keep in mind his emotional & psychological state.

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
I don't think it's ignorant not to trust the police. There is a large section of black america that are traumatized by police. That do not under any circumstance want to even be in the presence of police. These are the overseeers turned officers. I can relate. I wouldn't expect the police to help me so why should I help them.

So if someone saw your mom or pops get gunned down. You would be ok with witnesses not saying who done it? Serious question.

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
Doesn't Quevo rap about pulling up on folks and committing all kinds of acts including torture?

The answer is yes because I've been listening to Migos since 2012 so for you to scapegoat his reason for silence with "his family could die" and why he hasn't helped in the investigation looks even worse on him.

Why? Because he isn't really about what he raps and just further pushes the sentiment that this "no snitching" culture needs to die along with this gang and street bullshit.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Doesn't Quevo rap about pulling up on folks and committing all kinds of acts including torture?

The answer is yes because I've been listening to Migos since 2012 so for you to scapegoat his reason for silence with "his family could die" and why he hasn't helped in the investigation looks even worse on him.

Why? Because he isn't really about what he raps and just further pushes the sentiment that this "no snitching" culture needs to die along with this gang and street bullshit.

Yes he raps about that, that’s what sales and is marketable. It’s a business half the time when they perform the song is playing in the background. Rap is wrestling at its finest. Beef start up then albums start to drop. Now he still must attempt to play the part. You think Quavo got hands hell no!

You’re right he’s not what he raps about. He didn’t know how real this shit can get. I remember at 17, me my brother and this big dude went to go meet the plug at Dennys. I witness the big dude get his ass whoop by the plug. I never in my life seen a grown ass man so scared in my life.

Overall Quavo seen his nephew brains scattered on the floor. He’s going to remain silent and grateful that’s he’s alive.

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
Yes he raps about that, that’s what sales and is marketable. It’s a business half the time when they perform the song is playing in the background. Rap is wrestling at its finest. Beef start up then albums start to drop. Now he still must attempt to play the part. You think Quavo got hands hell no!

You’re right he’s not what he raps about. He didn’t know how real this shit can get. I remember at 17, me my brother and this big dude went to go meet the plug at Dennys. I witness the big dude get his ass whoop by the plug. I never in my life seen a grown ass man so scared in my life.

Overall Quavo seen his nephew brains scattered on the floor. He’s going to remain silent and grateful that’s he’s alive.
Which is ironic because in the raps he talks about robbing the plug.

This whole incident might send him back to the Hannah Montana days. Which honestly would be a good move for him.

That dude Young Boy as well as NLE have been speaking of backing away from the street shit lately but I'll see how things go in 2023.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Which is ironic because in the raps he talks about robbing the plug.

This whole incident might send him back to the Hannah Montana days. Which honestly would be a good move for him.

That dude Young Boy as well as NLE have been speaking of backing away from the street shit lately but I'll see how things go in 2023.
NBA and Fredo Bang did a Xmas toy drive together beef squashed. Those boy had Baton Rouge streets on fire

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
This is an accidental shooting. All throught this thread y'all talking like take off was an intended target. I don't think wuavo saw who shot him either. Who's camp was the summer in anyway?

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is an accidental shooting. All throught this thread y'all talking like take off was an intended target. I don't think wuavo saw who shot him either. Who's camp was the summer in anyway?

From the video it appeared Quavo was arguing about basketball and shooting dice. At what point did the shooter feel like he needed to draw his gun?Who was he intentionally trying to hit? Since he missed his target, once he missed his target and hit takeoff point blank range. Where was his apology or him taking accountability that he fuck up.

I don’t believe he don’t know who shot him. They was in an entourage of people and women. Even though the video showed a certain angle. The eyes from all those people can see a wider range. Lee Harvey Oswald shot JFK and he was a sniper from distance.

Temujin

Rising Star
Registered
So if someone saw your mom or pops get gunned down. You would be ok with witnesses not saying who done it? Serious question.

Yes. I would be ok with the witness not saying anything. I would respect their decision. The witness doesn't owe me or my family anything. No citizen has a legal or moral responsibility to participate in the criminal justice system. I don't expect the police to help me if a member of my family got murdered unless I made them do it.

A witness in any legal proceeding puts themselves in the hands of the criminal justice system. They can be subpoenaed to go to trial and if they make contradictory statements they can be charged with perjury or contempt of court. Any man or woman taking on that responsibility in the hopes of achieving justice for someone else in my mind is very brave and has a level of trust in the criminal justice system I don't have.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor

I don't get why they're back in the public like people forgot what went down.

Then they want to lie saying it wasn't over a dice game to try to cover their tracks.

That shit shouldn't never had happened.

But of course gillie and wallo gotta interview them about this shit which got people heated.

Offset and Quavo gotta be pissed with this video being out.

FUCK J.prince Sr&Jr!

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Then they want to lie saying it wasn't over a dice game to try to cover their tracks.

But of course gillie and wallo gotta interview them about this shit which got people heated.

FUCK J.prince Sr&Jr!
Someone posted the end of the interview. On the YouTube short vids. And I found it to be callus and disgusting. People need to boycott the fuck out of those fools.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

FUCK J.prince Sr&Jr!

Well since it was shared, I'm going to watch. Wasn't aware they did an interview together.