TAKEOFF from the MIGOS shot & killed: The world mourns, another senseless death in hip hop....sad.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I’m not sure that I saw that one.
Yeah, I saw that one in a Facebook group, but it no longer exist. Some of those people lived in Memphis and had more connections to find those videos which were pics of Dolph getting shot up in the store.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"Police said security footage captured Joshua with a weapon but prosecutors were adamant he didn’t kill Takeoff, saying the charge of unlawfully carrying a weapon was “appropriate.”

"Clark was pinned down as the suspected killer after hoards of forensic evidence was collected, and dozens of cellphone videos from the night."

It appears that there is no clear conclusion surveillance footage and the police have had to sift through social media cellphone videos. Which may seem unusual, but I'm reminded that it can be a challenge to have camera coverage of every square foot outside of a venue depending on the setup and arrangement of buildings & structures.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
"Police said security footage captured Joshua with a weapon but prosecutors were adamant he didn’t kill Takeoff, saying the charge of unlawfully carrying a weapon was “appropriate.”

"Clark was pinned down as the suspected killer after hoards of forensic evidence was collected, and dozens of cellphone videos from the night."

It appears that there is no clear conclusion surveillance footage and the police have had to sift through social media cellphone videos. Which may seem unusual, but I'm reminded that it can be a challenge to have camera coverage of every square foot outside of a venue depending on the setup and arrangement of buildings & structures.
Also, the attention they commanded when it happened created a huge crowd which gave the suspect plenty of time to get out and leave the scene.

It's gonna be a lot of work for them to find the right suspect unless the streets took care of it.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The video we all saw was not from Sam, so that exactly what I'm not saying.
What I meant is that Blacc Sam gave police access to video, but I deleted my comment because it does matter at this point. He made sure it wasn't public, whether he cooperated with police is his business.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t press play on none of them vids. Don’t want to see that nor do I want those images in my mind…
So y’all really want to see videos of these young men getting killed, catching slugs to the head and body….No disrespect but what’s the benefit to the public other then desensitizing killing of black men.
I don’t press play on none of them vids. Don’t want to see that nor do I want those images in my mind…
dam right.. I thought it was just me...then done enough bullshit in my life to last a lifetime... I'm not tapping in to none of my brahs' videos

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
nigga own a strip club and aint got no money?
fuck is really goins on?
them skrippers not applyin themselves......
Prob spent at least 100k on lawyers. Don’t leave much for private investigators. Very few people can come up with that kind of cash n

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Once I heard dice game, I already know how it went down. This is why being a real nigga never impressed me. Even when it ain't who you are, you have to try to keep up that persona. It's sad that homie died trying to prove he was a real nigga and still with the streets. Young cats still trying earn stripes from niggas that ain't authorized to issue them.

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And in that way, isn't new.

It's the dismal side of human nature.
Faces of Death was my shit. The dead body dragged from the river. The little monkey strapped to table they bashed his head in with tiny hammers and ate his brains. The Chinese lady that would dip the cats in boilng oil to remove the fur and then cook them up. After all that shit what sent me over the edge was The slaughter of the cows it made me stop eating beef. (Pause)

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Faces of Death was my shit. The dead body dragged from the river. The little monkey strapped to table they bashed his head in with tiny hammers and ate his brains. The Chinese lady that would dip the cats in boilng oil to remove the fur and then cook them up. After all that shit what sent me over the edge was The slaughter of the cows it made me stop eating beef. (Pause)
I'll never forget the story of the Mexican cop who caught that nigga in the chest with the shotty while they was all running up out the house and that nigga last words was aye aye aye smh lmao

kingleo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So y’all really want to see videos of these young men getting killed, catching slugs to the head and body….No disrespect but what’s the benefit to the public other then desensitizing killing of black men.
Good point but you must always remember. Black men women and children we're taken to town squares in Indiana Kansas Texas Mississippi Alabama Florida and hung from trees with hundreds of white families watching. They got set on fire and got dicks and nuts cut off. There are white people who was kids and saw this who are alive today.

The desensitized nature of seeing black people killed was NEVER a sensitive issue. Hollywood has made hundreds of millions off depicting this. Bro Mississippi Burning came out in 1988. What about 12yrs A Slave...Django...Birth of A Nation the old
one from a 100yrs ago and the most recent. Rosewood. Hell even The Color Purple.

Only difference is now videos you see on Twitter and Instagram is of blacks and Latin Americans killing each other. It was fucked up before same as now but it was never a sensitive issue. Let my great grandfather tell it in the 80s that shit was normal in the 1900s.

And by the way that dude Pat ain't no killer I know him. It's a state case so he got action at beating the case off that alone. In Houston illegal immigrants beat murder charges. But we shall see.

It was a young nigga here killed his mom and dad because he was mad they wouldn't buy him some Jordan's. Went to trial twice and beat em both. He done had a kid and his family supported him all the way thru...crazy shit

Shit happens but even a nerd can become a killer. If he guilty man he will suffer.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Strip club promotor,not club owner.

His uncle is the one that has to live with it cause it was an issue that stems from him and to be honest I'm sure he's questioning why was they even there with them people,their millionaires why are they hanging out in another city with a bunch of street goons shooting dice at an bowling alley?he's probably questioning a lot of things now and I bet this has matured him even more than ever and being in and around the streets don't mean the same......fuck them streets

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Strip club promotor,not club owner.

His uncle is the one that has to live with it cause it was an issue that stems from him and to be honest I'm sure he's questioning why was they even there with them people,their millionaires why are they hanging out in another city with a bunch of street goons shooting dice at an bowling alley?he's probably questioning a lot of things now and I bet this has matured him even more than ever and being in and around the streets don't mean the same......fuck them streets
Most street shit is bullshit…