Tahiry is married and has herpes?..

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1 in 6 Americans have herpes.

Y'all saying you wouldn't raw dog her are some lying mofokrs.

Half y'alls mommas got herpes.

Half y'all already got it...

matter of fact, y'all would be some of the cold sore havingest mofokrs on the planet soon as she said lick the jar.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

1 in 6?! :eek:

And wtf is lick the jar?

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
peace

ehh :puke::puke::puke::puke::puke: now thinking on it & that timeline
:happymad: @ all the kats who've already verbally committed to dive in to them out the JumpoffValtrex clique & all these chicks @ face value;

have a homegirl who told me matter of factly, am happy she did & vividly plus thankfully remember pushing my hand away when I was thirsty trying to swing an ep with her & her homegirl in my bed while I was up on the homegirl.

Also know a Bruh who ran up in a chick knowing she had the herpz:hmm:

Have @ it, I'm Good$:smh:

the thirst :lol:

John_Gault

Support BGOL
Registered
Tah-WHO?

No need to stress that one when homie got this IGNANT piece of cake demonstrating for the set . . .

tumblr_mbumphCZ7V1qg83j1.gif

JG

bborn

Rising Star
Registered
peace
the thirst :lol:

LBFams, the equally bugged & irnonic shit was that the said homegirl was married @ the time & chick was single; don't know if she had it then but don't care in retrospect:smh: she stopped me from getting that pussy more than once; thirst 'killz' :smh:

:roflmao2: @ that sig & @ the 20 plus revenge beats we had to throw on The Kid, Lee & The Bay Warriors the other night, in the Bay if not mistaken.

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
Niggas can barely fuck in peace out 'chea nowadays w/o havin' to worry about catchin' some shit. :smh:

4North1Side2 is a dirtbag.

Word. :lol:

I got da dangerous dick. :lol:

Sent Collect from the Fulton County Correctional Facility using pay phone.

You's a wild boy.

Op was over there searching for Lone star .....i see you

Sad. :smh:

Id fuck. I dont give a fuck bout no herpes. Long as them bitches aint flared up that day :lol:

:smh:

1334270645683.jpg

:hmm: Are we not men? OP is gossiping.

please tell me that aint what dem letters really stand for

Yes. :smh::lol::lol::lol:

who knows what he's given the woman at home taking care of his kids while he out fucking hoes.

Already has probably. I remember him bein' in a thread sayin' that she had somethin'...somethin' that he more than likely gave her.

WTF are you doing spreading GOSSIP you found on LIPSTICK ALLEY here?!!!:angry:

Nigga, you just posted a "gossip" thread da other day, stop it. :smh:

I don't get cold sores

I ain't NEVER had a cold sore.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
peace

LBFams, the equally bugged & irnonic shit was that the said homegirl was married @ the time & chick was single; don't know if she had it then but don't care in retrospect:smh: she stopped me from getting that pussy more than once; thirst 'killz' :smh:

:roflmao2: @ that sig & @ the 20 plus revenge beats we had to throw on The Kid, Lee & The Bay Warriors the other night, in the Bay if not mistaken.

i always respect honesty cause i'm honest

i had a nice woman reveal to me she had herpes and i was like well got damn

she asked if that changes things and i said...yea we can't be more than just friends :smh:

im trying to keep my track record clean
i get all clears from the doc and have produced my credentials upon request..as well have asked for some when shit didn't feel right

herpes is forever
i don't think these riverboat gamblers are realizing this yet :lol:

and fuck the warriors but if they do make it i for damn sure will be going to a playoff game no more flying to okc to see some action for me :smh::hmm::lol:

stay safe

simonmarcel

Rising Star
OG Investor
People need to differentiate between herpes simplex-1 and 2 when throwing around the stats. 80% of Americans may have hsv-1. These people usually have no symptoms or have had a cold sore in there mouth at some point. It's like the walking dead, we're all infected. But most people think about hsv-2 when they hear herpes, which is usually bleeding sores. 80% of people do not have hsv-2

OnSlaught

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People need to differentiate between herpes simplex-1 and 2 when throwing around the stats. 80% of Americans may have hsv-1. These people usually have no symptoms or have had a cold sore in there mouth at some point. It's like the walking dead, we're all infected. But most people think about hsv-2 when they hear herpes, which is usually bleeding sores. 80% of people do not have hsv-2

They ain't gonna listen to that shit...:smh:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
Mizz d.r is special. Lord knows! :D

Sent Collect from the Fulton County Correctional Facility using pay phone.

bajanbadman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

question is which one does she have coldsore type one or the sexual one? i'm guessing it's type 2 not worth the risk

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
question is which one does she have coldsore type one or the sexual one? i'm guessing it's type 2 not worth the risk

Wouldnt matter. They are the same virus except where they choose to reside. You can get Type 1 on both areas, same with type 2. Also, someone said they bleed...that isnt true either. They are blisters so they ooze a clear fluid. I see people walking around with cold sores in my office a lot. Most of the dudes I see with it are married...go figure.

KATDADDY

underground king
BGOL Investor
Tahiry Jose

[BThis email is directed to Monami Ent. & VH1 and should serve as a Public Safety Announcement.
Concerning one of your new Cast Members for “Love & Hip Hop” Tahiry Jose. Who is considered a health risk in the urban industry as she carries a serious STD and has been involved with numerous athletes and well know international recording artists.
We are advising that in due time a video/documentary will be uploaded which will include commentary from her personally, as well as documented facts and video concerning her sexual exploits with numerous industry people with the malicious and deliberate intent in exposing these gentlemen to the disease that she carries without their knowledge or concern for their welfare or safe being. All for the possible advancement of career or monetary opportunity. In so VH1 / Monami Ent., may be held liable if the act is continued, through the proposed show as a vehicle.
Her participation in the show will give her access to more possible future sexual partners unaware of the exposure to the virus she carries which continuously exposes innocent victims to a lifelong disease as she has already done!
As the above mentioned video will be released, more victims will surface and lawsuits are sure to come.
][/B

:smh::smh::smh:

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
Re: Tahiry Jose

Dont u ever in your life make that the tittle of a thread and I come in to see all words :angry: