SURVIVOR Season 40: Winners at War! Season Finale Anybody Watching??????

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
oxm3xzuam8491.jpg

mfn1jwecaf491.jpg

Last edited:

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
Survivor has a mole on their staff.

Someone leaked the order that the contestants were voted off onto Reddit. :smh:
It's been awhile since this has happened. Russell got accused of leaking the results of his 1rst season back in the day but leaks during the season are some other shit.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Survivor has a mole on their staff.

Someone leaked the order that the contestants were voted off onto Reddit. :smh:

Damn. A month before the season even premieres?

I guess that’s a risk they’re taking when they film so far in advance for each season.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn. A month before the season even premieres?

I guess that’s a risk they’re taking when they film so far in advance for each season.
This was last season.

On Reddit, someone posted what they called a "Knock List". Like when other players will get knocked off.

No one took it seriously until every fuckin' name was in the correct order of the evictions down to the Final Three!!

On the FB group I'm a member of, the admins were banning people left and right trying to control people talking about that Reddit list.

It was probably a cast member or some disgruntled employee maybe.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
This was last season.

On Reddit, someone posted what they called a "Knock List". Like when other players will get knocked off.

No one took it seriously until every fuckin' name was in the correct order of the evictions down to the Final Three!!

On the FB group I'm a member of, the admins were banning people left and right trying to control people talking about that Reddit list.

It was probably a cast member or some disgruntled employee maybe.

Damn. And they sign those big NDAs beforehand too!

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Some older articles over the years ...

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
Anybody but owen lol

Congrats to gab

Cassidy played a good game
For some reason I couldn't get into this season like I usually do and I didn't like Gabler though it wasn't as bad as my dislike of Ricard a couple of seasons ago.
All 3 did really well in the Final tribal and salute to Gabler for doing what most people wouldn't do and donating the money