SURVIVOR Season 40: Winners at War! Season Finale Anybody Watching??????

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
nat is my baby.i would wife in a new york heartbeat. plus she strong as heck lifting all that.im a man and cant do that,i should be a shame of myself.i have to get back in shape lol if shes doing stuff like that.
She's a CrossFit trainer. Her Instagram showed her doing that on the daily damn near before the pandemic hit. And I'm with you because I can't to that stuff either.
Natalie was my favorite and her only chance was to knock Tony and Sarah out immediately and then maybe Ben too. But this season was a let down because after the merge Tony ran the show and people like Nick and Denise had no path to win but were content to try for final 4? it made no sense they should have jumped with Michelle earlier and made their move. it was the only chance they had. Even Kim tried to get them to make a move and everyone was content to ride along.
Tony saved himself with those immunity wins. 4 votes when he couldn't get votes against him, 5 including the idols. And unlike everyone else pulling off the Sophie blindside took Sarah's main option to blindside him away. I don't know what Denise was doing by jumping on the vote Jeremy out bandwagon which led to Kim's vote out.
It was good to see Natalie back especially considering that she was supposed to be on Season 36, Game Changers, but had to bow out of the season because of concussion issues. She's fun to watch and a hell of a competitor.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
nat is my baby.i would wife in a new york heartbeat. plus she strong as heck lifting all that.im a man and cant do that,i should be a shame of myself.i have to get back in shape lol if shes doing stuff like that.

We were in awe watching her maintain her physicality and stamina/cardio over on Edge of Extinction. She was there for over a month ... basically surviving on rice, water, and peanut butter. Still the leader of the pack against other legit competition who had NOT been there as long as her ... made her way back into the game, and came in 2nd place in a season of 20 former winners. Respect due. Great competitor.

:cheers::thumbsup:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
It was good to see Natalie back especially considering that she was supposed to be on Season 36, Game Changers, but had to bow out of the season because of concussion issues. She's fun to watch and a hell of a competitor.

Thanks for the insider intel, CC. Didn't know about her post-concussive issues a few years back.

youngfocus

Youngfocus ya heard!
Platinum Member
mannnnn, that shit was good yo!!! Tony deserves it. Crown him. Natalie play a great game also, I was pulling for her sexy ass. Michelle played well also but the other two players games were stronger.

Rembrandt

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She's a CrossFit trainer. Her Instagram showed her doing that on the daily damn near before the pandemic hit. And I'm with you because I can't to that stuff either.
Tony saved himself with those immunity wins. 4 votes when he couldn't get votes against him, 5 including the idols. And unlike everyone else pulling off the Sophie blindside took Sarah's main option to blindside him away. I don't know what Denise was doing by jumping on the vote Jeremy out bandwagon which led to Kim's vote out.

I just learned about the concussion issues this week. She also said she is open to playing again although it would have to be a twist cause I don't see her being allowed to get deep into a season again.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I like Shan

CBS should put her on Big brother and the Amazing Race. lol.

Last edited:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Congrats to Erika on the win.