SURVIVOR Season 40: Winners at War! Season Finale Anybody Watching??????

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's on now and my money is on Michelle winning the entire thing.

She is the underdog, but she is hustling low key and might just win.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
survivor-season-40-cast.jpg.676b2b9977d9306225af029bbcf61ff1.jpg

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
It's on now and my money is on Michelle winning the entire thing.

She is the underdog, but she is hustling low key and might just win.
She can't beat Tony or Sarah. And with both making the Final 4 her chances to win are pretty much nonexistent.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She can't beat Tony or Sarah. And with both making the Final 4 her chances to win are pretty much nonexistent.
Yeah... I agree for sure at this point.

Ben is out of his damn mind. You really can't blame Sarah for taking him up on his offer, but she comes off like a greedy chick.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think Sarah is going to win. Tony played a great game, If i was in the jury i would pick him.

And Raw for Michelle. :yes:

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If Ben told the jury what he said to Sarah. It might fuck up her chances.
Agree 100% Sarah has always been all about herself and that speech was complete bullshit. She was playing up to the jury. Nobody ever calls aggressive women in Survivor bitches. They have all been congratulated for their game play.

.....and I really want to fuck Nat.

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
I think Sarah is going to win. Tony played a great game, If i was in the jury i would pick him.

And Raw for Michelle. :yes:
Wendell may have done that already lol. Natalie could get it too.

I'd also vote for Tony. Sarah has played really well but Tony has played better.

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
Tony better not fuck this up. Nat got a lot of jury friends.
True but these are winners so if anybody respects his game it'll be them. They might consider it a bad look to come off as a bitter jury.

All of them seem to be doing well at tribal. Tony is doing better here than the first time that he won IMO.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Props to Natalie and Tony. Really enjoyed their respective gameplay all season. Big win for Tony and his family - $2 million.

Rembrandt

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Natalie was my favorite and her only chance was to knock Tony and Sarah out immediately and then maybe Ben too. But this season was a let down because after the merge Tony ran the show and people like Nick and Denise had no path to win but were content to try for final 4? it made no sense they should have jumped with Michelle earlier and made their move. it was the only chance they had. Even Kim tried to get them to make a move and everyone was content to ride along.