Steve Harvey says you’re poor because of sleep: ‘Steve Harvey is stupid’

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Bucky is the new Cosby with a religious twist. I can’t wait til his inevitable fall and watch you old niggas run to save his bitch ass.

D6F1uYFX4AAKMDd

D6F1u-NXoAUaUIS

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude obviously doesn't know many single mothers working more than 1 job... Steve just says shit that sounds good at this point. His fan base is mainly women, and they happen to believe anything that sounds good, so he'll be ok. Pimps also do this...

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
He's right thought about needing to be focused. That sleep part is some bullshit though. He didn't mention the "power naps" in the middle of the day. I have personally observed it as a practice among business men. That couch in their office ain't really for guests.

Folks need to get past the notion, idea and or practice that you have to agree with people all the time. I don't care for a great deal of people but I never let that stop me from learning from them. Educate yourselves towards mental and financial freedom.

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s not about sleeping less...

It’s about maximizing the time that you have when you’re awake

But it’s silly to act like the body does not need rest to recharge and refuel itself some of the greatest ideas come from deep thought and meditation so again this nigga is playing up to his audience

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
I work in advertising and I got clients that are responsible for billions in ad dollars.

They're out the door by 6:30pm and don't even THINK of contacting them past 7:30.

Steve Harvey is taking his experiences as a comic which is all about hustling and trying to apply it to business success.

Two very different things.

Last edited:

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It’s not about sleeping less...

It’s about maximizing the time that you have when you’re awake

But it’s silly to act like the body does not need rest to recharge and refuel itself some of the greatest ideas come from deep thought and meditation so again this nigga is playing up to his audience

Steve need to try and hold on to the bitch he has and avoid a 3rd divorce to save HIS OWN cheese. Stank ass nikka writing books and giving out relationship advice and on wifey 3 :hmm:

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Again I'm no fan of Steve Harvey. After he wrote that book I put him in the same category with dudes who sit down in sewing circles and tell women what the men were really doing at the bachelor party. So all the subsequent cooning and shucking and jiving didn't hit me as hard as it did some others. Yet when I see his videos posted in someones feed I don't disregard without hearing him out.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Y’all niggas act like females I swear. It was 1000% clear what Steve Harvey was saying and what his message was.

You have to be a dumb uneducated nigga to even take the 8 hours of sleep literally :smh:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I work in advertising and I got clients that are responsible for billions in as dollars.

They're out the door by 6:30pm and don't even THINK of contacting them past 7:30.

Steve Harvey is taking his experiences as a comic which is all about hustling and trying to apply it to business success.

Two very different things.
Steve Harvey was talking about people who sleep all day

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Boy ole boy!! We need to get our people to unplug from the television and even social media!! Its the television/media is how they have infiltrated our people and since our people watch the most television of all groups. The conditioning and programming has effected us in a bad ass way!! But getting our people to see and understand that the media is working against us, is damn near impossible!! When its pointed out how the television/media isnt our friend, the majority of people will even start defending the madness!!

Anyway, fuck steve harvey!! That guy soldout years ago, he will do and say any damn thing they tell him to do!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's right thought about needing to be focused. That sleep part is some bullshit though. He didn't mention the "power naps" in the middle of the day. I have personally observed it as a practice among business men. That couch in their office ain't really for guests.

Folks need to get past the notion, idea and or practice that you have to agree with people all the time. I don't care for a great deal of people but I never let that stop me from learning from them. Educate yourselves towards mental and financial freedom.

Basically what you saying is don't throw

The baby out with the bathwater