Steve Harvey says you’re poor because of sleep: ‘Steve Harvey is stupid’

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
OP said, " I can’t wait til his inevitable fall and watch you old niggas run to save his bitch ass". Well this is one old nigga that won't.
I've been done with this unfunny, phony, coon ass sell-out minstrel for years. Ain't likely to change my mind. :hmm:

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
He's right thought about needing to be focused. That sleep part is some bullshit though. He didn't mention the "power naps" in the middle of the day. I have personally observed it as a practice among business men. That couch in their office ain't really for guests.

Folks need to get past the notion, idea and or practice that you have to agree with people all the time. I don't care for a great deal of people but I never let that stop me from learning from them. Educate yourselves towards mental and financial freedom.

Post of the year nominee right here.

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
You can't motivate people who are convinced it's white supremacy's fault they aren't successful. :dunno:

SO to what extent does w.s. hold people back?
The fact that Black people are taught through the centuries they need to be TWICE as good to be given consideration didn't come out of nowhere.

DirtyCake

Superstar *****
Platinum Member
59481509_10211892016890571_4902094256530784256_n.jpg

Someone called him Darkwing Duck on FB :lol:
:lol:

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
I'm not really offended by what he said and I can't stand Steve Harvey.

He's trying to motivate people who aspire to be rich. How this gets directed at black people I don't know.

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Steve has been poor and worked hard for his come up. I don’t take that away from him.
He’s not a marriage counselor
He’s not a financial advisor
He’s not a life coach

Just an older dude with money who knows how to work the system devoid of a moral compass. He may be 53% correct on some of his “conclusions”, but they are without nuisance and co

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Past your hatred for black people and SUCCESS, Where's the lie?

Muthafuckas in LA need 3 sources of income To survive.

I Knows he's a black man so. He must be evil.... But is it not a fact that the sleeping to 8am on the west coast means you've missed 3 hours or trading?

Wake your ass up and HUSTLE

Bucky is the new Cosby with a religious twist. I can’t wait til his inevitable fall and watch you old niggas run to save his bitch ass.

D6F1uYFX4AAKMDd

D6F1u-NXoAUaUIS

Last edited:

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
John Singleton is sleeping in a fridge right now because he was a workoholic.
And YOU know his name and legacy... His family has financial support, he LIVED his DREAM, and changed the culture...

Keep on resting, when you die.. Can you pass down your middle management position?

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So you agree with Steve..... You just don't realize it

Y'all niggas are halirious!

Boy ole boy!! We need to get our people to unplug from the television and even social media!! Its the television/media is how they have infiltrated our people and since our people watch the most television of all groups. The conditioning and programming has effected us in a bad ass way!! But getting our people to see and understand that the media is working against us, is damn near impossible!! When its pointed out how the television/media isnt our friend, the majority of people will even start defending the madness!!

Anyway, fuck steve harvey!! That guy soldout years ago, he will do and say any damn thing they tell him to do!!

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And they will be in that exact position 10,20,30 years from now.

What he is saying, you can't sit around and expect change... ON top of your job, Go to school, learn a trade, invest some money, open a business, buy some property...

His reference to the stock markets are 100% true... Anyone expecting to sleep to 8 on the west coast missed out on half the day.

It's amazing anytime anyone calls on black folks or any black person that issues a call. To action will be attacked.

He specifically said in Los Angeles, you can't sleep to 8 am, where's the lie?

He's perpetuating nonsense.

ANY so-called dangerous or poor hood in America... between the hours of 5:30am-8:30am....

......Do you know what you'll see?

Dedicated people going to WORK!

FOH with the fuckery. :hmm:

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Steve need to try and hold on to the bitch he has and avoid a 3rd divorce to save HIS OWN cheese. Stank ass nikka writing books and giving out relationship advice and on wifey 3 :hmm:
You can't learn from others failures?

I work in advertising and I got clients that are responsible for billions in ad dollars.

They're out the door by 6:30pm and don't even THINK of contacting them past 7:30.

Steve Harvey is taking his experiences as a comic which is all about hustling and trying to apply it to business success.

Two very different things.
What time do they start working?

Not show up to the office, but what time do they Start working?

I understand them not wanting to be contacted after hours... I'm willing to bet that came from YEARS of hustling and scraficing time with family to get to a position to call those toes of shots.

I'm also willing to be those people you are talking to do not have 1 source of income and live paycheck to paycheck

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You gotta listen to the whole thing really
He was trying to motivate

When your motivational method does more harm than good, you're not motivating. Hell, cacs whipped slaves in order, they said, to motivate. Which is bullshit just like Harvey's "you're poor because you sleep" nonsense.
This coon is always commenting and giving advice on relationships, yet he's been married and divorced three times. He ought to just shut the fuck up and be content with being the bug eye rolling,
de's, dos, dats and dems minstrel host of Family Feud. :hmm:

Perritone

Rising Star
OG Investor
Well, he should know because whatever he's been focused on kept him from seeing that his wife Gold Mining Wife is about to get his Bag! So maybe he is right about the sleep shit because he was most definitely sleeping on that conniving Bitch!

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So, we've got Tiffany Haddish passing out fried chicken at a red carpet event and Steve Harvey blaming poor people for being poor because they need sleep... :hmm:

But seriously.
Is anyone really surprised by the stupid shit that comes outta Steve Harvey's mouth anymore...? :dunno:
I mean; at this stage, everything Steve Harvey does is like watching "The Agony of Defeat" intro from The Wide World of Sports...

:smh::smh::smh:

Hey Steve!!!
Do y'think these skilled professionals function better and are more successful because they get LESS than 8 hours sleep a night....?
NAACP_Prks_067.jpg
denver%20pilot%20mlis%20ward_1489620251040_56909948_ver1.0_640_480.jpg
Aluel-Bol-is-the-first-South-Sudanese-Woman-commercial-pilo.jpg
6931d145304da13dca60f9be10875708--black-people-organizations.jpg

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:

Majestic Lion

fidélité à la mort
Registered
In terms of daily habits to foster to better ourselves, the old church lady is right. In terms of spending those waking hours chasing money, the old church lady is being the useful fool he's always been. What continuously escapes him is purpose. Without unified purpose, you're wasting energy.

When money is your god, all manner of folly is possible.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
It’s not about sleeping less...

It’s about maximizing the time that you have when you’re awake

But it’s silly to act like the body does not need rest to recharge and refuel itself some of the greatest ideas come from deep thought and meditation so again this nigga is playing up to his audience
Well said
shit i get 4 hrs a day
you gon die

You are 100% correct! These niggas are EXACTLY like females. It’s unbelievable how womanly most of these niggas are.
so this this broke ass niggas new screen name huh

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So you agree with Steve..... You just don't realize it

Y'all niggas are halirious!

Please!!! You are invested deeply in this illusion,, huh?? Ill say it again and keep saying it til you understand.. I would rather die than to listen to these people and their puppets, but you gobble up everything they say and want more sugarcoated bullshit!!

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Please!!! You are invested deeply in this illusion,, huh?? Ill say it again and keep saying it til you understand.. I would rather die than to listen to these people and their puppets, but you gobble up everything they say and want more sugarcoated bullshit!!
You can say that shit til you pass out.

Doesn't change the FACTS. You agreed with what he said, there's nothing wrong with accepting the truth

Also BGOL is a social media site

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're an idiot

So, we've got Tiffany Haddish passing out fried chicken at a red carpet event and Steve Harvey blaming poor people for being poor because they need sleep... :hmm:

But seriously.
Is anyone really surprised by the stupid shit that comes outta Steve Harvey's mouth anymore...? :dunno:
I mean; at this stage, everything Steve Harvey does is like watching "The Agony of Defeat" intro from The Wide World of Sports...

:smh::smh::smh:

Hey Steve!!!
Do y'think these skilled professionals function better and are more successful because they get LESS than 8 hours sleep a night....?
NAACP_Prks_067.jpg
denver%20pilot%20mlis%20ward_1489620251040_56909948_ver1.0_640_480.jpg
Aluel-Bol-is-the-first-South-Sudanese-Woman-commercial-pilo.jpg
6931d145304da13dca60f9be10875708--black-people-organizations.jpg

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You can't learn from others failures?

I can only speak for myself and say that b4 I try to give out advice I have to live and practice what I preach. I never finished my college degree so I pointed my sons in the direction of my brother who has a masters is all I'm saying. MFs don't wanna listen to someone whos preaching a gospel they aren't living by themselves. :dunno:

One divorce cool, maybe even two. This fool was on his way to a 3rd and prob the only reason they still together bec he "learned" from the last one as you said and realized...

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Y’all niggas act like females I swear. It was 1000% clear what Steve Harvey was saying and what his message was.

You have to be a dumb uneducated nigga to even take the 8 hours of sleep literally :smh:

Ironic coming from you

Do you realize how hard people make minimum wage work?

Who do you think works harder in life, Steve Harvey or the people who clean his house and do his hard?

People often work multiple jobs just to provide for themselves and their family.

The only thing clear that his statement was dumb as hell, and if his buddy Trump said it, you'd probably feel a different way. This is some I'm rich because I earned and worked hard for it, and you're lazy, so that's why you're poor.

Of course this is the same clown that sent out a memo to the people who work on his show to not talk to him....but now he wants to give some life advice.

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One divorce cool, maybe even two. This fool was on his way to a 3rd and prob the only reason they still together bec he "learned" from the last one as you said and realized...

No one forces you to read his book.. Even money is you didn't but somehow have an issue with them.

He fucked up in life and wrote a book to prevent others from doing the same and he is a villain......