Stand Your Ground claims another black life. You already know which state.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I seriously don’t get it. So what is the difference between brothas in the neighborhood getting into a fight then one pulls a gun and shoot?

Brothas get arrested for this kind of crime every day but CAC get passes

^^^ This right here
Knuckle up & handle your business like a man
Aggression should be met with equal aggression
If this was 2 brothas fighting & shooting, you know the police response would be completely different

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I have not verified the address or phone number, but the racist cac might be.....

Michael Andrew Drejka
1116 Charles Street
Clearwater, FL 33755-1010
(727) 461-3191

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
I still get the shakes when i hear the name Trayvon... that shit still hurts. And this ain’t about being afraid or being tough - its about staying alive in a corrupt ass flawed system.

Yeah me to man, I keep asking myself how can you harass someone that was minding their own business, start a fight with them and then shoot them when you’re getting beat up and then claim I WAS STANDING MY GROUND and get away with it:angry::angry::smh:. I think it’s obvious this situation was started along those same lines, dude starts a confrontation and then wants to use a gun when the situation gets bad.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
^^^ This right here
Knuckle up & handle your business like a man
Aggression should be met with equal aggression
If this was 2 brothas fighting & shooting, you know the police response would be completely different

Yup.. I was thinking with this stand your ground law. If a group of ten people.. five on five all strap, and had beef. Is it ok to start shooting at each other. In a parking lot cause they feel threatened?

Cause it would’ve been nice to see shorty pull out a gun and killed the cac

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Cacs know how to use the law before the situation takes place. I looked at this shit years ago. For one, they will have their guns ON them. Once you go to retrieve the piece, you done. Also, as I've stated, they are baiting. They doing shit they normally wouldn't do if they didn't have a gun.

People do all types of dumb shit. Like create two different assault incidents. Once you leave, you can't come back. You can't follow assailants after they leave(that's what got that cat knocked in CT). Cacs study these laws before going out and work people into mazes. Black folks just ain't on that shit. Law abiding black people just trying to exist in this fucked up country. Now if you looked at that one case with the drug dealer who used stand your ground twice and caught two bodies, you'd see how some criminals can use this shit. That cat couldn't even legally own a gun and beat two cases somehow.

I hear you but I don't necessarily buy that it's always some calculated understanding of the law on the part of CACs which drives these situations. I do think this retarded law emboldens CACs to do CAC shit. Its white privilege writ large. For your theory to work we'd have to imagine that disparities in how justice is meted out along racial and class lines comes down to some kind of deficiency in knowledge on our part. Ofc this is nonsense. No doubt some black folks have been acquitted by Stand Your Ground (and similar Castle Doctrine type laws) but from a statistical standpoint there's no question we aren't able to avail ourselves of the rights afforded by these laws in anything approaching equality of outcome. Just saying my guy.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I hear you but I don't necessarily buy that it's always some calculated understanding of the law on the part of CACs which drives these situations. I do think this retarded law emboldens CACs to do CAC shit. Its white privilege writ large. For your theory to work we'd have to imagine that disparities in how justice is meted out along racial and class lines comes down to some kind of deficiency in knowledge on our part. Ofc this is nonsense. No doubt some black folks have been acquitted by Stand Your Ground (and similar Castle Doctrine type laws) but from a statistical standpoint there's no question we aren't able to avail ourselves of the rights afforded by these laws in anything approaching equality of outcome. Just saying my guy.

Man. They know it. I read so many cases in Florida when Trayvon got shot it wasn't funny. I also seen on forums in Ohio they were talking about baiting people. Also, some cases in Florida were bait(at last as I read them like the jogger). White men were talking about purposely exposing themselves in what they described as high-risk situations. I posted about this shit years ago. This is very calculated.

No doubt, the justice system is bias, but this baiting is an element that we have to account for when it comes to this shit. I hate to say it, but when I go looking for gun knowledge, these cacs on the forums and all over the Internet know their fucking shit. Most of them ain't on dumb shit, but it only takes a few.

If you look at some of the Florida cases, going to get the gun after the shit has started is one of the biggest problems. Being the aggressor is another. Witnesses are another problem(which baiters plan for). Also, you have to be fucking nuts to put yourself in a situation where you might take a serious L(like get killed), but baiters seem to be willing to risk it just to pull off the perfect murder. :smh:

In this case, the guy could have shoved the baiter down and then kicked his head like it was a soccer ball. Instead, he let up. This is the sick shit we dealing with. Cacs willing to gamble with their lived for a legal kill. :smh:

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
FUCK!!!!
I made the mistake of watching this on YouTube, some of the comment there got me boiling!!!!:angry::angry:
Yep those cacs are trying to justify this shit. Straight bullshit! That cac started it, plus he did this type of shit before. An arrest better be made soon.

younggiftedandblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A lot of yall are looking at this how most black people would've handled the situation. As opposed to how a lot of white folks would look at the situation. If this dude does get arrested, I think he still walks. I don't he should walk, let that be made clear. But I already see the pleas online from people on why he was right to do what he did.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Brother needed to confront the cac with a gun that is only way to deal with them. People like that are acting tough looking to shoot someone.
Imma say this basically...… brother was a fucking moron...…. plain and simple….. how da fuck.... you gonna live in a state.... which is well known for it "stand your ground" cac shit.... and be stupid enuff to lay hands on someone ......anyone.... without being strapped yourself...… he couldn't even use an excuse like he's not from Florida..... everyone.... knows the deal about that law offa Trevon Martin (R,I,,P,)….. :hmm:

Autobot8655

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well...the ball is in Floridians court now.

The simple reaction would be to wait for "justice" and cry when we dont get.

The complicated reaction would be to retaliate and catch his ass slipping while he's out and about.

Why would an intelligent person/people wait for any kind of justice?......seriously

Come on Florida......

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Fellas we've seen this before, over & over & over again.....

1. The story grows legs & gets exposure all over national news
2. Protesters hit the streets
3. Police put out some bullshit about how the brother was caught smoking weed 15 years ago. Or some other fuck ass story, to assassinate the man's character.
4. They eventually arrest the CAC, mainly as a P.R. move. But here's the kicker...they overcharge him with something like 1st degree murder.
5. A couple years later after most people forget & the heat does down, the CAC goes to trial.
6. The jury consists of 90% white people. They can't convict him b/c the D.A overcharged the cac with 1st degree murder. So he gets acquitted.
7. Racist CAC gets a couple of paid interviews on Foxnews, which coincidentally helps pay for his attorney fees.

It's really sad, that we've all seen this shit play out multiple times before.

:(:(:(

Owes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

A lot of white people who tote guns in the south know the parts of the law that protect them.

A lot of yall are looking at this how most black people would've handled the situation. As opposed to how a lot of white folks would look at the situation. If this dude does get arrested, I think he still walks. I don't he should walk, let that be made clear. But I already see the pleas online from people on why he was right to do what he did.

this

Other races have mastered the art of diplomacy, many white people have a superiority complex where they need to be better than another race for trivial reasons. it’s this strange desire to be above the law while still respecting the law. So they acknowledge police officers and respect them but they will feel the need to be the “law” when they aren’t around. Yet, it’s never to supervise the actions of people on THEIR community.

Last edited:

rNubb

Rising Star
Registered
Black folks know white folks ain't about shit. White law aint about shit.

Know you fucking enemy and act accordingly.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
if ever there was a time to kick a man when he is down that was it,

he shouldve kicked him in his fuckin head when he saw him reaching.....

neoafrican

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, watching him take a knee in the store with his child at his side... Damn.

I think, in Florida, you should use deadly force in any altercation with a caucazoid.

...was that other white guy who left the store, rushing up behind him to help the other caucazoid out?

camdion1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, watching him take a knee in the store with his child at his side... Damn.

I think, in Florida, you should use deadly force in any altercation with a caucazoid.

...was that other white guy who left the store, rushing up behind him to help the other caucazoid out?
The report is he was the one who went in the store and shouted that cac was outside harassing his girlfriend.

Owes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
if ever there was a time to kick a man when he is down that was it,

he shouldve kicked him in his fuckin head when he saw him reaching.....

yep

Once he chose to confront him he needed to make sure he was down before backing away
32j4x4.gif

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The report is he was the one who went in the store and shouted that cac was outside harassing his girlfriend.

yea he probably thought the psychotic cac physically attacked his girl..

when he pushed him and saw he wasnt in physical fight mode he backed up...

but knowing what we know now... there is no backin up with psychotic cacs....

you got em down they reachin finish em, swift kick right to the temple or jaw.....

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
It’s unfortunate that man lost his life But he gotta hold that L... that cac for all his shit talking did not once put his hands on anyone.. bruh man should have had the awareness that 1. He has a kid with him

2. He’s in Florida where that stand your ground shit won’t apply to you unless it’s clear as day in video and not word of mouth

Owes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So two brothas in the neighborhood get into an altercation. One swings on the other and a gun is pulled and shots fired. Why does the shooter immediately gets arrested and charged?

Were they in a SYG state?
afsdsa.jpg

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s unfortunate that man lost his life But he gotta hold that L... that cac for all his shit talking did not once put his hands on anyone.. bruh man should have had the awareness that 1. He has a kid with him

2. He’s in Florida where that stand your ground shit won’t apply to you unless it’s clear as day in video and not word of mouth

yea but from what a poster said, it was reported someone ran in the store and told him his wife was being harrassed so him, not seeing anything

ran out the store just wanting to protect his wife in children.

and after he pushed him you could tell he was reading the situation saw how easy the dude went down and fell back...

he couldve easily just pummeled the psychotic cac at that point...

if true and the dude who ran in the store didnt hype him up, I think his reaction wouldve been much more laid back..

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So two brothas in the neighborhood get into an altercation. One swings on the other and a gun is pulled and shots fired. Why does the shooter immediately gets arrested and charged?

Seriously

Can’t walk around pushing people, never know what that person has on them. He may have felt threatened but he clearly started and ended the confrontation.

He’s known to have a history of this behavior and that’s the bad part.

Reactions: BDR

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Seriously

Can’t walk around pushing people, never know what that person has on them. He may have felt threatened but he clearly started and ended the confrontation.

He’s known to have a history of this behavior and that’s the bad part.

if there ever was a time for the fictional knock out game..

this was it