Stand Your Ground claims another black life. You already know which state.

PliggaNease

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

FACEBOOK, U.S. NEWS
White Florida man shoots and kills a black man over a parking dispute — and may not face charges for it
default.gif

NOOR AL-SIBAI
20 JUL 2018 AT 14:22 ET

A
white man in Florida shot and killed a black man who came to the defense of his girlfriend in a parking spot dispute — and may not be charged due to the state’s “Stand Your Ground” self-defense law.

The Tampa Bay Times reported that on Thursday in the town of Pinellas, a man named Michael Drejka approached Britany Jacobs’ car to tell her she was parked in a handicapped spot and needed to move. She told the man she’d move the car as soon as her boyfriend came out of the Circle A Food Store, but Drejka wouldn’t “let up.”

Angered, Jacobs got out of the car to speak more directly to the man. Her boyfriend, Markeis McGlockton, heard about the commotion from inside and went out to see what was happening. Upon seeing Drejka screaming and cursing at Jacobs, McGlockton shoved him to the ground.

Immediately after going down, Drejka shot McGlockton in the chest. By the time he was brought to a nearby hospital, McGlockton was pronounced dead.

McGlockton stumbled into the store covered in blood after the shooting, Jacobs’ told the Times. Their five-year-old son saw him, and has reportedly been “not too good” since his father was killed.

Despite the fatal injury, police who arrived on the scene of the shooting didn’t arrest Drejka due to the state’s “Stand Your Ground” law, which allows people to defend themselves with weapons in the face of a perceived threat.

In an interview with Tampa’s Fox 13, store owner Ali Salous said he wasn’t surprised Drejka killed someone after watching him “become argumentative” over the same issue last month. The owner also said he called police after the first fight.

You can watch a news report on the shooting, which includes security camera footage of the situation up until the moment Drejka shot McGlockton, below:

Black A. Camus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

FACEBOOK, U.S. NEWS
White Florida man shoots and kills a black man over a parking dispute — and may not face charges for it
default.gif

NOOR AL-SIBAI
20 JUL 2018 AT 14:22 ET

A
white man in Florida shot and killed a black man who came to the defense of his girlfriend in a parking spot dispute — and may not be charged due to the state’s “Stand Your Ground” self-defense law.

The Tampa Bay Times reported that on Thursday in the town of Pinellas, a man named Michael Drejka approached Britany Jacobs’ car to tell her she was parked in a handicapped spot and needed to move. She told the man she’d move the car as soon as her boyfriend came out of the Circle A Food Store, but Drejka wouldn’t “let up.”

Angered, Jacobs got out of the car to speak more directly to the man. Her boyfriend, Markeis McGlockton, heard about the commotion from inside and went out to see what was happening. Upon seeing Drejka screaming and cursing at Jacobs, McGlockton shoved him to the ground.

Immediately after going down, Drejka shot McGlockton in the chest. By the time he was brought to a nearby hospital, McGlockton was pronounced dead.

McGlockton stumbled into the store covered in blood after the shooting, Jacobs’ told the Times. Their five-year-old son saw him, and has reportedly been “not too good” since his father was killed.

Despite the fatal injury, police who arrived on the scene of the shooting didn’t arrest Drejka due to the state’s “Stand Your Ground” law, which allows people to defend themselves with weapons in the face of a perceived threat.

In an interview with Tampa’s Fox 13, store owner Ali Salous said he wasn’t surprised Drejka killed someone after watching him “become argumentative” over the same issue last month. The owner also said he called police after the first fight.

You can watch a news report on the shooting, which includes security camera footage of the situation up until the moment Drejka shot McGlockton, below:

It pisses me off, because the cac was under no threat once he pulled his gun: the Brother was about to flee. Thus, there was no reason to shoot. I hope the district attorney views the tape and comes to the same conclusion. Also, I hope the slain father's son isn't scarred for life after seeing this (part of me hopes he grows up and avenges his father's death by killing that cac).

Last edited:

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
So basically he just wanted to kill someone and was waiting for the opportunity to do it legally...dude instigated this whole shit and was probably happy as hell when he saw the boyfriend coming over....yes she was wrong to park there but he wouldn't have went on and on if he didn't have that gun

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Crazy story. Just so much dumb shit. From the piece:

---Angered, Jacobs got out of the car to speak more directly to the man. :hmm: Her boyfriend, Markeis McGlockton, heard about the commotion from inside and went out to see what was happening. Upon seeing Drejka screaming and cursing at Jacobs, McGlockton shoved him to the ground.---

Fuck she getting out the car for on a man? Just dumb. Also, the victim just come out and makes it physical. Finally, the dumb cac about to get the business in the courtroom. Dumb cac earned every second of the prison time he about to get.

Just ignore these cacs in states where they can push the issue(I'm in Ohio, and have to remember). Without cameras, cac could have claimed the guy was coming back to finish him. :smh: Special place in hell for the cac.

DiGeneral

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
FUCK!!!!
I made the mistake of watching this on YouTube, some of the comment there got me boiling!!!!:angry::angry:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

---Angered, Jacobs got out of the car to speak more directly to the man. :hmm: Her boyfriend, Markeis McGlockton, heard about the commotion from inside and went out to see what was happening. Upon seeing Drejka screaming and cursing at Jacobs, McGlockton shoved him to the ground.---

Fuck she getting out the car for on a man? Just dumb. Also, the victim just come out and makes it physical. Finally, the dumb cac about to get the business in the courtroom. Dumb cac earned every second of the prison time he about to get.

Just ignore these cacs in states where they can push the issue(I'm in Ohio, and have to remember). Without cameras, cac could have claimed the guy was coming back to finish him. :smh: Special place in hell for the cac.

Unfortunately,that piece of shit might get off due to the bullshit stand your ground law..White people love to say we play the victim card too much yet start shit but want to cry foul...

You gotta be a miserable person to start shit hoping to kill someone....

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
It pisses me off, because the cac was under no threat once he pulled his gun: the Brother was about to flee. Thus, there was no reason to shoot. I hope the district attorney views the tape and comes to the same conclusion. Also, I hope the slain father's son isn't scarred for life after seeing this (part of me hopes he grows up and avenges his father's death by killing that cac).

You hope? Well hold on to that hope

bdquest9

To teach the truth to the young black youth
BGOL Investor
If you’re a black male living in Florida it is a must for you to have a Concealed Weapon permit and keep one locked in the glove box, and the rest in the house.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yeah the girlfriend caused all this shit. And the boyfriend made it even worse.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Why is it not stand your ground protecting your woman? So you should just shoot a CAC on first sight? He's yelling at us and I was afraid so I shot him.
Waiting for a story involving a black man with a gun. To stand his ground on a white man!

That law don't work for us,someone posted a story a few years ago about a black man standing his and wasn't allowed to use it in court. Luckily,the murder charged was dropped due to him pleading guilty on weapons charges.

http://blackyouthproject.com/black-man-georgia-denied-stand-ground-defense-murder-trial/

https://www.ajc.com/news/local/murd...-death-former-officer/yGKSqDSNl1GUdlBbRcLJ4N/

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So poor people who have been to prison once they get out they are not allowed to stand their ground even though they have been around animals for years trying to run over them or kill them? Their is a click of criminals that are running everything and they look like they have set things up to make sure we never become a part of their click.
Sometimes I feel like it is just like on the plantation. Society is for certain genes and as long as we are a part of that society we will always be the captured until we can finally uncover the secret lies about it and separate.

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
MF handicap police. I was at the store one day WITH my sticker on the rear view mirror. Cashier asked did you realize you parked in is a handicap spot?

Because they think all black folk are ignorant I tried to hold my composure and told him you know nothing about me.

He left the register refused to check me out and said I better just leave before it gets bad. I said yeh you do that. Lol naw I can’t fight I’m not a tough guy obviously being all fucked up but that’s not the point.

Manager comes over and offers to give me my stuff free. I said no! Went to go get my sticker and showed him my DL to confirm my plates were mine.

Point is mfs need to mind their own business. Regardless of if dude had a sticker or not let the police handle that shit and mind ur own fuckin business.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Unfortunately,that piece of shit might get off due to the bullshit stand your ground law..White people love to say we play the victim card too much yet start shit but want to cry foul...

You gotta be a miserable person to start shit hoping to kill someone....

I posted years ago about white people running around baiting folks. One case in Florida had a guy jogging at midnight with thousands on him and I think a flashy watch. Some people who are armed are looking for murder. That's why you don't engage cacs in states like Florida or Ohio.

They might decide to charge him(case is still new). Video shows guy backing away. Only problem I see that might help the cac was the deceased made it physical. Even if the cac started the argument with the girl, the shove started a conflict that he was not the aggressor in(legally). That goes back to my baiting point. I feel the cac was planning for the boyfriend all along. He saw him go into the store, so he knew the boyfriend would emerge and might start(in legal sense) second conflict. :smh:

They think these scenarios through over and over in their heads and go out and try to get certain reactions. They premeditating murder based on certain reactions. :smh: Folks have to be careful out here. We go out planning to shop or enjoy the day. They going out trying to murder. Any cac willing to talk shit is a red flag these days.

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member
Waiting for a story involving a black man with a gun. To stand his ground on a white man!

Not going to work for us...

I wish.

I still get the shakes when i hear the name Trayvon... that shit still hurts. And this ain’t about being afraid or being tough - its about staying alive in a corrupt ass flawed system.

And I like to fight. I wanted to be in the hurt business since I was a kid after i found out how good it felt to rumble and how good i was at taking a punch and throwing the fuck down. Means nothing now. It cant save me in Florida. I loves me my guns too. It might save me in Florida.

I hate to say it but in that state, in ANY of those situations, I would call the Police. Dumbass whiteys call on us for any trivial reason so what would it matter if we called the LEO’s on them for crazy shit?

Either that or I gotta just shoot somebody and hope the Stand law works? I dont think so.

oNE

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This devil was baiting Black people in that parking lot to kill them for a hot minute & finally got the opportunity he's been manufacturing all this time. If the DA can't see that, it must be Florida. Which... it is.

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
First of all why they ass in a handicap parking spot

Second of all why the fuck the cac ain’t minding his fucking business. I mean why not call the police like they always do.......

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
This devil was baiting Black people in that parking lot to kill them for a hot minute & finally got the opportunity he's been manufacturing all this time. If the DA can't see that, it must be Florida. Which... it is.
I hope they get this CAC

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Zimmerman called the police and still shot Trayvon after the police told him not to follow him. Sad thing is we damn near need a civil war, between blacks and whites. Whites don’t fear us like blacks fear white.

Not going to work for us...

I wish.

I still get the shakes when i hear the name Trayvon... that shit still hurts. And this ain’t about being afraid or being tough - its about staying alive in a corrupt ass flawed system.

And I like to fight. I wanted to be in the hurt business since I was a kid after i found out how good it felt to rumble and how good i was at taking a punch and throwing the fuck down. Means nothing now. It cant save me in Florida. I loves me my guns too. It might save me in Florida.

I hate to say it but in that state, in ANY of those situations, I would call the Police. Dumbass whiteys call on us for any trivial reason so what would it matter if we called the LEO’s on them for crazy shit?

Either that or I gotta just shoot somebody and hope the Stand law works? I dont think so.

oNE