Stand Your Ground claims another black life. You already know which state.

younggiftedandblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I posted years ago about white people running around baiting folks. One case in Florida had a guy jogging at midnight with thousands on him and I think a flashy watch. Some people who are armed are looking for murder. That's why you don't engage cacs in states like Florida or Ohio.

They might decide to charge him(case is still new). Video shows guy backing away. Only problem I see that might help the cac was the deceased made it physical. Even if the cac started the argument with the girl, the shove started a conflict that he was not the aggressor in(legally). That goes back to my baiting point. I feel the cac was planning for the boyfriend all along. He saw him go into the store, so he knew the boyfriend would emerge and might start(in legal sense) second conflict. :smh:

They think these scenarios through over and over in their heads and go out and try to get certain reactions. They premeditating murder based on certain reactions. :smh: Folks have to be careful out here. We go out planning to shop or enjoy the day. They going out trying to murder. Any cac willing to talk shit is a red flag these days.

Yeah, whenever I see post like the op's and see how many people are shocked, I think yall must don't know or work with any white people. I work in a building full of white cops and all they talk about is shooting, killing, hunting, camping and shit like that. I always assume every white guy I meet is armed and dying to use it.

Mr.Chuckles

Chuckle
BGOL Investor
I've said it before and will say it again the stand your ground law ain't bad (It's the people who invoke this law that's the problem) from watching the video it could be manslaughter.

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
I've said it before and will say it again the stand your ground law ain't bad (It's the people who invoke this law that's the problem) from watching the video it could be manslaughter.

The law is retarded and like all laws in this country it's enforced along racial and economic lines A quick look at the numbers should clear any confusion about this up.

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I posted years ago about white people running around baiting folks. One case in Florida had a guy jogging at midnight with thousands on him and I think a flashy watch. Some people who are armed are looking for murder. That's why you don't engage cacs in states like Florida or Ohio.

They might decide to charge him(case is still new). Video shows guy backing away. Only problem I see that might help the cac was the deceased made it physical. Even if the cac started the argument with the girl, the shove started a conflict that he was not the aggressor in(legally). That goes back to my baiting point. I feel the cac was planning for the boyfriend all along. He saw him go into the store, so he knew the boyfriend would emerge and might start(in legal sense) second conflict. :smh:

They think these scenarios through over and over in their heads and go out and try to get certain reactions. They premeditating murder based on certain reactions. :smh: Folks have to be careful out here. We go out planning to shop or enjoy the day. They going out trying to murder. Any cac willing to talk shit is a red flag these days.
if someone starts an encounter and is armed and has a history of starting encounters with threats
how can this not be murder or at least manslaughter,just asking
also if dude gets off ,like zimmerman did the some quiet night a accident should happen
enough accidents and these cacs will stop

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Peace,

Cats can think it’s just Florida if they want but these cacs take black lives everywhere we are. All bullshit aside: the wife and I are seriously considering leaving this fucked up country.
Bruh, as soon as I make enough money to leave, then me and my wife is out of here. Now, she bucks and wants to stay, then she is on her own.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
if someone starts an encounter and is armed and has a history of starting encounters with threats
how can this not be murder or at least manslaughter,just asking
also if dude gets off ,like zimmerman did the some quiet night a accident should happen
enough accidents and these cacs will stop
Listen. I think it is murder. Premeditated murder. Remember Deathwish when Bronson killed the Giggler? He baited him. This cac baited the guy into putting hands on him. Fucking with a guy's lady gives you a high probability of getting touched, especially if you a small guy. He knew the boyfriend was there. Waited until he went into the store to approach. Approach them together and that's one conflict.

It's just hard to prove the baiting aspect since we have so many assholes walking around. For example, all these assholes tripping on black people over the smallest shit don't seem to be homicidal. They just fucking nosy, racists assholes. We know it might be hard to prove folks are baiting, but you and I know it is happening and folks have murder on their mind.

I think the fact the guy was backing away should do this cac in.

Mr.Chuckles

Chuckle
BGOL Investor
The law is retarded and like all laws in this country it's enforced along racial and economic lines A quick look at the numbers should clear any confusion about this up.
I'll have to disagree with you on the highlighted part, i'm to old to be squaring up with young bucks and goons

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
I'll have to disagree with you on the highlighted part, i'm to old to be squaring up with young bucks and goons

I hear you man, and I'm def not arguing for it's own sake. The reality is that there's a good chance this law wouldn't protect you if you tried to avail yourself of it. In it's conception and enforcement this law will primarily protect folks like the cac in this story. Don't take my word for it, the law has been on the books for a while in FL. Check out the stats.

But beyond all that, it's kind of a dumb law that rewards escalation and stupidity. Extending the Castle Doctrine to every scenario is dumb af.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Maybe the previous confrontations will fry this cac, but I doubt it. Getting pushed is attempted murder on a CAC, so he should have pushed just shot him.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I hear you man, and I'm def not arguing for it's own sake. The reality is that there's a good chance this law wouldn't protect you if you tried to avail yourself of it. In it's conception and enforcement this law will primarily protect folks like the cac in this story. Don't take my word for it, the law has been on the books for a while in FL. Check out the stats.

But beyond all that, it's kind of a dumb law that rewards escalation and stupidity. Extending the Castle Doctrine to every scenario is dumb af.

Cacs know how to use the law before the situation takes place. I looked at this shit years ago. For one, they will have their guns ON them. Once you go to retrieve the piece, you done. Also, as I've stated, they are baiting. They doing shit they normally wouldn't do if they didn't have a gun.

People do all types of dumb shit. Like create two different assault incidents. Once you leave, you can't come back. You can't follow assailants after they leave(that's what got that cat knocked in CT). Cacs study these laws before going out and work people into mazes. Black folks just ain't on that shit. Law abiding black people just trying to exist in this fucked up country. Now if you looked at that one case with the drug dealer who used stand your ground twice and caught two bodies, you'd see how some criminals can use this shit. That cat couldn't even legally own a gun and beat two cases somehow.

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Cacs know how to use the law before the situation takes place. I looked at this shit years ago. For one, they will have their guns ON them. Once you go to retrieve the piece, you done. Also, as I've stated, they are baiting. They doing shit they normally wouldn't do if they didn't have a gun.

People do all types of dumb shit. Like create two different assault incidents. Once you leave, you can't come back. You can't follow assailants after they leave(that's what got that cat knocked in CT). Cacs study these laws before going out and work people into mazes. Black folks just ain't on that shit. Law abiding black people just trying to exist in this fucked up country. Now if you looked at that one case with the drug dealer who used stand your ground twice and caught two bodies, you'd see how some criminals can use this shit. That cat couldn't even legally own a gun and beat two cases somehow.
i'd like to read about this case sometime,sounds interesting

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
old white guy confronts you a young strapping black guy and you don't know its bait ? you gotta smell a rat there ,the brain continues to be the most powerful weapon,whenever a white person or anyone directly confronts me (very rare) I look immediately for the weapon or the backup which I know must exist and I politely back down and retreat , all the time I am also strapped and with carry permit in my pocket, first if I shoot I want to be in the right,then I want to need to HAVE to shoot cause the legal repercussions and lawsuits are still gonna cost you right or wrong.I treat all law enforcement people with deference and respect cause #1 the state gives them the power to hurt me with no or little repercussion #2 they are lazy and don't really want to write reports or go to court so I don't give them reason to not be lazy,it's yes sir ,no sir ,my advice is don't let your mouth write a check your ass can't cash,stay respectful and deferential to everyone and strapped with license
Listen to this man. Its called "situational awareness"....

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
old white guy confronts you a young strapping black guy and you don't know its bait ? you gotta smell a rat there ,the brain continues to be the most powerful weapon,whenever a white person or anyone directly confronts me (very rare) I look immediately for the weapon or the backup which I know must exist and I politely back down and retreat , all the time I am also strapped and with carry permit in my pocket, first if I shoot I want to be in the right,then I want to need to HAVE to shoot cause the legal repercussions and lawsuits are still gonna cost you right or wrong.I treat all law enforcement people with deference and respect cause #1 the state gives them the power to hurt me with no or little repercussion #2 they are lazy and don't really want to write reports or go to court so I don't give them reason to not be lazy,it's yes sir ,no sir ,my advice is don't let your mouth write a check your ass can't cash,stay respectful and deferential to everyone and strapped with license

yea he leaves behind children killed just tryin to defend his womans honor..

and the nutcase cac is gonna walk... yea I know about the loony cac lookin for trouble,

I know exactly how its gonna play out, cacs are gonna make him some kind of hero, untill they realize how crazy it is...

its the bernhard goetz syndrome...

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My ex from high school is a retired police officer in that county I'm going to call her when I get out. I'll post some updates later.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
The white guy pulled his gun so fast (because he was planning to do it the whole time) that the brotha wouldn't have had time to pull his piece even if he had one. The question is what if the girlfriend then shot the shooter, would they charge her with a crime but let him go? (I know the answer)

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I seriously don’t get it. So what is the difference between brothas in the neighborhood getting into a fight then one pulls a gun and shoot?

Brothas get arrested for this kind of crime every day but CAC get passes
He hasn’t got a pass yet. Police Dept said they’d punt it to the prosecutor who will most likely charge him.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck she getting out the car for on a man? Just dumb.
If you watch the video you'll see the woman didn't get out the car until her boyfriend was approaching, she may have gotten out of the car to prevent her boyfriend from turning it physical.

Last edited:

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My ex from high school is a retired police officer in that county I'm going to call her when I get out. I'll post some updates later.
My ex said MF are sleeping on this, which is suprising because Clearwater and St. Pete is about that action