Sports: Swimmer Riley Gaines slams ESPN for Lia Thomas Women's History Month segment

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I would and couldn’t careless. I refuse to participate in other peoples fairytales. I choose to live in reality every time. If someone is weak and can’t handle it, tough….

I respect it.

But the reality is though certain talk like this? could potentially negatively effect your social standing, family / friends and business.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree with what I guess she's trying to say, but she said it wrong. ...cause real (biological) women are people obviously, so saying people don't get pregnant, have periods, etc, doesn't make sense.

Should have said people who are NOT REAL women CAN'T get pregnant, have periods, etc. ...and that statement of course doesn't mean that all real wome can do that stuff....but NOBODY who isnt a real woman can.

213b17805597831d042dd81ca77689143ed1e4af.png

Last edited:

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree with what I guess she's trying to say, but she said it wrong. ...cause real (biological) women are people obviously, so saying people don't get pregnant, have periods, etc, doesn't make sense.

Should have said people who are NOT REAL women CAN'T get pregnant, have periods, etc. ...and that statement of course doesn't mean that all real wome can do that stuff....but NOBODY who isnt a real woman can.

I think as of late, there has been some generalization speech in regards to this issue with phasing to the effect of, "women are people, trans are people..... we're all just people"

And she's trying to make the distinction that if we're talking about "people," we really need to stop and keep them separate.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

you are correct

But the MINUTE she said "not real women"?

She was f*cked regardless

It's impossible to tell someone who is convinced and has an audience that will support them... that if they decide they are a women or always felt like a woman and the doctors and parents are somehow evil oppressors when they "labeled" them as male at birth.

How you gonna address them as NOT REAL?

right there your labeled a bigot

They consider themselves real women because they see themselves as such.

Period.

And asking for ANY discussion in how they even arrived at that? Is considered offensive.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I think as of late, there has been some generalization speech in regards to this issue with phasing to the effect of, "women are people, trans are people..... we're all just people"

And she's trying to make the distinction that if we're talking about "people," we really need to stop and keep them separate.

Yup

mk23666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They may not be to you.....

But you can't be Ray Charles blind to the effect they have on the masses.....it's wild
No different than the need for getting off fossil fuels in the minds of Climate Change deniers. Which is why it will take time to change things for the better. Sadly, more times than not, needed positive changes in culture and society usually happen in small moves and in slow motion.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No different than the need for getting off fossil fuels in the minds of Climate Change deniers. Which is why it will take time to change things for the better. Sadly, more times than not, needed positive changes in culture and society usually happen in small moves and in slow motion.
You calling yourself as willfully ignorant to sports as climate change deniers are to the truth?!

I mean you seem to be rational and open to changing your opinions in the face of facts.....

A lot of the CCDs I have spoken to tho........

"The Earth goes through a cycle of heating up an cooling down," "all of those facts are lies," "just some shit the Dems made up to control us.".......

It's ridiculous

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I think she meant people in terms of ANYONE regardless of biological make up.

but at the core of it ALL of this smacks of white male privilege....who else could talk like this or make a push like this and expect to be taken seriously???

mk23666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You calling yourself as willfully ignorant to sports as climate change deniers are to the truth?!

I mean you seem to be rational and open to changing your opinions in the face of facts.....

A lot of the CCDs I have spoken to tho........

"The Earth goes through a cycle of heating up an cooling down," "all of those facts are lies," "just some shit the Dems made up to control us.".......

It's ridiculous
???