Spiderman: Far From Home Trailer

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Why are so many of you guys sounding like you didnt know that the snap will be reversed somehow in Endgame?

This doesnt have to be before IW at all.

The trailer looks good though gotta give it to them.
There's an audience that goes into these movies blind...they don't read the comics they juss know these movies...they not aware of eventual endings...it's the reason why some people got emotional when the snap happened cause their favorite characters evaporated...to that audience they know nothing about what's going to happen next...this trailer kinda ruins it for that demographic...especially if this movie suppose to tAke place after endgame...got to also remember there's a huge teen pre-teen following of these movies that don't know shit... Juss like I said about mysterio and not really not knowing who he is there's a lot of people googling, YouTube searching who the fuck was that guy shooting that green s hit out of his hand

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There's an audience that goes into these movies blind...they don't read the comics they juss know these movies...they not aware of eventual endings...it's the reason why some people got emotional when the snap happened cause their favorite characters evaporated...to that audience they know nothing about what's going to happen next...this trailer kinda ruins it for that demographic...especially if this movie suppose to tAke place after endgame...got to also remember there's a huge teen pre-teen following of these movies that don't know shit... Juss like I said about mysterio and not really not knowing who he is there's a lot of people googling, YouTube searching who the fuck was that guy shooting that green s hit out of his hand
The “blind” audience is still going to see the movie

babydaddy

Rising Star
Platinum Member
tumblr_pldo321lta1ugcq3jo1_400.gif
tumblr_pldo321lta1ugcq3jo2_400.gif

tumblr_pldnabC2d51wizcmdo2_540.gif
Yoo who us that mysterio is fighting? Hydro man?

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Lucas Arts division of Disney need to let Marvel do the next Star Wars
movies.
82e81b483d6fe84d58830f82fb392ce6.jpg

1f5c693936be16f085eb83fb6d4da914.jpg

16544-2914-18431-1-star-wars.jpg

A combination of this and let Timothy Zahn act as a Kevin feige over stories.

I been saying this was how they should have(kind of ) done the spinoff movies..introduce new characters/groups in those and call them "*Character name*:A Star Wars Story" then when the next mainline trilogy comes along use the second and third films to gradually start bringing these characters together to fight the 1st Order..

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
I'll be there we'll get a more detailed trailer as usual. Also, co-shizzle on Marvel staff crossing over to do Star Wars, Disney hired new directors but refused to let them do what they were hired to do, inject new blood into the franchise.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Spider-Man Far From Home Trailer - Avengers Endgame and Mysterio Easter Eggs Breakdown

SPIDER-MAN FAR FROM HOME - Official Trailer BREAKDOWN

Spider-Man Far From Home Trailer Breakdown

mariano42

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You might be on to something. When we first see Peter in IW, he has his head down as if he's resting. Possibly from this.

Edit: wait, he mentioned in IW that he was on his way back from MOMA.

This movie takes place immediately after IW

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mysterio is a hero? Glad Aunt May isnt in the dark.This version of Flash Thompson still makes me cringe.SFX look
pretty good. Trailer gave me Spider-Man 3 (2007) flashbacks but im in though

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Mysterio is a hero? Glad Aunt May isnt in the dark.This version of Flash Thompson still makes me cringe.SFX look
pretty good. Trailer gave me Spider-Man 3 (2007) flashbacks but im in though
Read about the mysterio character past...he tried to pin crimes on Spider-Man and than try to capture him to look like a hero... He's about mind fuckery...so make him look like a hero stopping the elements to overshadow spiderman...guess using smoke and mirrors effect for part 2...plus he was part of the sinister 6, so that sets up for that future collab/showdown

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not pay for it yes, still see it yes...the art of waiting still exist..plus a copy might fall on the net like infinity war did the night b4
You can wait if you want, it ain’t that serious $13 ain’t gonna put me in the poorhouse lol.
2019 and people still like watching dark copies of movies and then wanna say “I didn’t see that part, it was too dark”:roflmao:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You can wait if you want, it ain’t that serious $13 ain’t gonna put me in the poorhouse lol.
2019 and people still like watching dark copies of movies and then wanna say “I didn’t see that part, it was too dark”:roflmao:
you didn't hear me say that in the infinity war thread I was 1 of the first to reply how good it was cause the copy was go od.. 2019 and people think cause they saw it first at the theatre means something...I saw it first.. "So did you win money" ,no, " did your dic k get bigger", no " promotion at your job" , no "immune to virus" no, but I did see it first and paid yeahhhh

babydaddy

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That infinity war bootleg and watching it in the theater was no comparison. I'm glad I watched it in the theater 1st tho. That bootleg gotta alot burn after I watched it the theater lol.

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you didn't hear me say that in the infinity war thread I was 1 of the first to reply how good it was cause the copy was go od.. 2019 and people think cause they saw it first at the theatre means something...I saw it first.. "So did you win money" ,no, " did your dic k get bigger", no " promotion at your job" , no "immune to virus" no, but I did see it first and paid yeahhhh
Nobody said anything about seeing anything “first”. Watching a dark bootleg and watching it in a theater is no comparison whatsoever. So I guess all the people who saw Black Panther multiple times were fools to. Ain’t nothing wrong with going to the movies whether it’s week one or week 10 . If 10-13 dollars is too much for people, ain’t nothing wrong with that. I downloaded the same bootleg(s) the same week, and that shit was trash just like the rest

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Nobody said anything about seeing anything “first”. Watching a dark bootleg and watching it in a theater is no comparison whatsoever. So I guess all the people who saw Black Panther multiple times were fools to. Ain’t nothing wrong with going to the movies whether it’s week one or week 10 . If 10-13 dollars is too much for people, ain’t nothing wrong with that. I downloaded the same bootleg(s) the same week, and that shit was trash just like the rest
you were the 1 that chimed in about still seeing it like it was life...I responded with yes for free online..u the 1 that feeling all uppity cause you going to pay for it...cool do you and I'll do me

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Read about the mysterio character past...he tried to pin crimes on Spider-Man and than try to capture him to look like a hero... He's about mind fuckery...so make him look like a hero stopping the elements to overshadow spiderman...guess using smoke and mirrors effect for part 2...plus he was part of the sinister 6, so that sets up for that future collab/showdown

If Sony still planning to do that Sinister Six film,Mysterio probably wont be in it