Spiderman: Far From Home Trailer

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Now that I rewatched this they might have it seem like this was created b4 the avengers battle... Isn't that Nick fury white female partner side by side shooting at sandman? If you think about it they were together during the snap... Peter Parker in avengers was in a school bus with his classmates maybe coming back from the trip...I see how they gonna play this out when people ask how and why is Parker still alive...this is right b4 avenger allegedly
You might be on to something. When we first see Peter in IW, he has his head down as if he's resting. Possibly from this.

Edit: wait, he mentioned in IW that he was on his way back from MOMA.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Now that I rewatched this they might have it seem like this was created b4 the avengers battle... Isn't that Nick fury white female partner side by side shooting at sandman? If you think about it they were together during the snap... Peter Parker in avengers was in a school bus with his classmates maybe coming back from the trip...I see how they gonna play this out when people ask how and why is Parker still alive...this is right b4 avenger allegedly

Yea I see your view point, actually is spot on if they explain it this wAy

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dw9d5YQVAAAPLK6.jpg

Dw9d6XVVsAAwDyt.jpg

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
how do you guys not know about mysterio and he's been in the comics and cartoons going b ack to the 60's????

latest
Because some of us are not huge comic book viewers...some of us know juss a few characters not all... Have I heard the name yes, have I seen his pic b4 yes, do I know anything about him no... Juss like iron man I knew s hit about him...only the name, the suit, that he was rich...just like captain America didn't know shit about him other than the name, outfit, shield

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Rumor has it it takes place immediately after Endgame...

Marvel/Disney wanted a later release date for obivious reasons but Sony didn't...

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Rumor has it it takes place immediately after Endgame...

Marvel/Disney wanted a later release date for obivious reasons but Sony didn't...
Interesting... Only time will tell...shit s crazy if it's what you said is true cause it really ruins everything as far as endgame... Hope my theory is true

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Was thinking the same thing.

Went back and looked at the beginning of infinity war when he was on the school bus. He had his blue red suit on there in this trailer his suit looks black and red.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Interesting... Only time will tell...shit s crazy if it's what you said is true cause it really ruins everything as far as endgame... Hope my theory is true
I edited my previous reply about that. It can't be true because he mentioned he was on his way back from MOMA. If they go with what you suggest, they'll have some explaining to do. But I do like the idea and think it would be perfect had they not mentioned MOMA in IW.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Sony only about that money and marketing the old way...

Sony thinking is we got Venom, Spiderverse and now Spideman 2... We got to cash in...

Marvel/Disney building their brand and thinking big picture and long term...

Sony stepping on a billion dollar promotion with A4...

Last edited:

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Rob likes it

My man say nobody likes alpha flight... Alpha flight don't like alpha flight!!!

:lol2:

Last edited:

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Real talk. I was so into this trailer, and that outfit looks so tight that I actually forgot he was supposed to be Mysterio. I was like, "Who is this dude, and why don't I know him...?"

But to be fair, this is the angle I want Mysterio to use when he shows up. All the hype, and bit of the... well, mystery.

Also RE: the passport... They probably digitally blanked it out for the trailer so that it wouldn't give something away (like the exact part of the timeline this falls into). They'll probably be a trailer or something post -Endgame that puts it all together.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The trailer looks good...I think this movie is before IW had happen...but it does looks good

Can't wait to see it

Last edited:

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Why are so many of you guys sounding like you didnt know that the snap will be reversed somehow in Endgame?

This doesnt have to be before IW at all.

The trailer looks good though gotta give it to them.