Soul Train Line - Imagine If We Could Get Together Like This Again?

thesenator20904

Star
Registered
Back then, folks weren't ashamed of having fun out in public. They danced, laughed and lived it up, not giving a fuck about how people saw them. Nowadays, everybody is too cool to have fun. It's like everybody is living in a box and don't dare to step outside of it. I actually feel sorry for fools who spend their money at a club. You spend money to get dressed up, pay money to get and and you buy drinks. After doing all that, the only thing you do is stand your dumb ass up in a corner.

Co-sign... its a damn fashion show now... LMAO video's done fucked the club experience up... DAMN!! DAMN!! DAMN!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

HarlemPerv

Star
Registered
Man... this is how we used to get down back in the day. That era is gone. Most of us (myself included) are too self-conscious to be dancing like that as modern Black men.

Notice how everything isn't overly choreographed and such, people are just doing what comes naturally to them. Whoever said videos messed it all up has a point. If you don't "know all the dances from the videos" then its said that you cant get down.

Wow... this is a great thread. Glad I clicked on it.