Some of these passport bros are the biggest simps and suckas alive!!!

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In my day a nicca flew over seas to fuck fast and furiously for a few days.....and spend the time in between talking shit with the boys until nightfall and do it again....

Not na'an nicca fell in love with them hookers.
U feel me?

why is we OT thinking about Wifing a slut

these hoes OT too

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Overseas hoes cook and clean. Western hoes don't. It's a big difference to some cats, and I know several broads that got wifed up based on these facts. I know of at least 8 bar girls that have husband's and families that got pulled straight of of being juicy girls.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
In my day a nicca flew over seas to fuck fast and furiously for a few days.....and spend the time in between talking shit with the boys until nightfall and do it again....

Not na'an nicca fell in love with them hookers.
Depending where you are looking. I know a few cats that married regular overseas broads, not hooked.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Overseas hoes cook and clean. Western hoes don't. It's a big difference to some cats, and I know several broads that got wifed up based on these facts. I know of at least 8 bar girls that have husband's and families that got pulled straight of of being juicy girls.
This is true, I have a Chinese jump off from China who makes me lunch everyday. Met her at Ranch 99. lol broken English fine , bubble butt about 32. Only thing is one day we went to a fancy Chinese resteraunt and she ordered everything in Mandarin. One item tastes a little greasy and weird turns out it was pigeon!!! Other than that everything else was bangin

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Most of these niggas are socially inept with women, only to flee the sexual tyranny of the IS to get played by some bitch living in poverty in another hemisphere. I listen to Oshay all the time for entertainment and I have to look at him sideways sometimes.

The same women ya'll caping for in America be living in poverty too. You just won't know it because she fronting when she comes outside. A woman making average money or lower with 1 child is living in poverty. Add in multiple kids and she in poverty. If a woman is getting government assistance she is living in poverty. Folks quick to point the finger at women overseas but the shit in American is trash when you pull back layers.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
The same women ya'll caping for in America be living in poverty too. You just won't know it because she fronting when she comes outside. A woman making average money or lower with 1 child is living in poverty. Add in multiple kids and she in poverty. If a woman is getting government assistance she is living in poverty. Folks quick to point the finger at women overseas but the shit in American is trash when you pull back layers.
So the majority of women int he US are single moms living on welfare? Is this the justification you tell yourself about women so poor they will fuck out of shape lame dudes who fly thousands of miles just for a couple minutes of sex?

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So the majority of women int he US are single moms living on welfare? Is this the justification you tell yourself about women so poor they will fuck out of shape lame dudes who fly thousands of miles just for a couple minutes of sex?

I didn't say all women. I specifically listed the situations that are living in poverty. Notice the women on videos and interviews aren't the cream of the crop who have something to say about Passport Bros. In Houston on the Isiah Factor a Black chick was on there talking down on the Passport Bros. She got exposed as an single mother of 2 kids with an Onlyfans. Yet she had something to say about men of means seeking traditional wives elsewhere.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I didn't say all women. I specifically listed the situations that are living in poverty. Notice the women on videos and interviews aren't the cream of the crop who have something to say about Passport Bros. In Houston on the Isiah Factor a Black chick was on there talking down on the Passport Bros. She got exposed as an single mother of 2 kids with an Onlyfans. Yet she had something to say about men of means seeking traditional wives elsewhere.

Because the people who post those videos know thats what get clicks. All you need to do is get some ok looking ghetto chic who works at chipotle to say she will only date a man who makes 7 figures and see how easy the video gets a million views. The Jordan Peterson crowd will fall for the click bait and make their comments about modern women this and western woman this. It's not real life, its just internet sensationalization

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Alexw is a passport bro

but he will use some hidden language to say he’s not a passport bro
Hold up? do you think youre shaming me?

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo

ninja yes i am a passport bro circa 2012.
its the greatest fucking thing ive ever done with my life after age 21
now these new niggas entering the movement are lames who hate black women
im not into that

But I am into fucking 20-29 yr old black latinas senseless
I am into the excessively cheaper cost of living (rent, food, clubs, etc.)
I am into masculine societies that dont punish men for being men
I am into women cooking and cleaning for you and thinking its normal
and did I mention the young wet pussy that yall would call dimes here

instead trying to shame me lil pregnant man....you need to join the movement.
my biggest regret is doing it way too late in life.

signed,
a passport bro

Last edited:

alexw

Platinum Member
reading this thread and a lot of yall are saying dumb shit
dissing that weirdo but i guarantee you 50% of you dudes are at home with an ugly fat bitch who nags you all the time
the other 40% of you are incels

and passport bros goals are to live fulltime in these countries
youre not a passport bro if you want to bring the bitch back
thats hustling backwards.

Atoosa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who cares how another man gets pussy or not? And don’t forget some of y’all Playas will not post pictures of these Dimes you claim to be mackin…and the ones who did should not have then hood rat booga wolves…got the nerve:giggle:

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member

This started out with guys trips that openly admitted to cheap sex tourism with visual dimes.

Now its turning into men pretending like they are looking for a traditional relationship and marriage. If you are going to a different country looking for values you seek in a wife, why aren't these men talking about a long term relationship they are in or their marriage to a foreign woman. This doesn't really hurt anyone, but why lie about your real goals. You got banned from a country for trying to find a wife?

The first guy they look at (already posted) the girl clearly isn't attracted to him and it is likely transactional on some level. The second guy brags about the woman not being able to speak English. The third guy ( around the 6 minute mark) couldn't get respect from some random he decided to buy dinner for, took her out a second time and was supposedly disrespected again ( probably paid for the friends food too). Forget the women being traditional, he traveled to another country to get outright disrespected physically and thought he was doing something by sharing this with the world. His experience shows its likely not US women, but how he carries himself. He went out of his way to show the world he can find and attract non traditional women who disrespect him outside of the US.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
You make a good point, however I will say that some grace should be given to men who have trouble with women.

Not all men are the same. Some men are better with women than others. No different than some men can get money better than others. Same goes for fighting, art, music, sports, intelligence, etc.

Also women like what they like. For example, a woman who loves tall men will cater to a tall guy. If you're not tall, no amount of game is going to compete with height for that particular woman. Sometimes you just gotta use the bait god gave you and fish where they want your bait.

Passport bros should do what they please. My only gripe is some of them complain about American women's standards. Women can like what they like, even if it's ridiculous. Ppl gotta just live and let live you know.
Women liking tall men they can't get because the competition is steep when there aren't many tall men out there.

But there's more fat women out there today then it was back then or overseas, which the same could be said about dudes not liking fat women and no matter how good she thinks she looks, no dude would want her because she's fat.

The problem is that passport bros think overseas is the solution to their problems since they really don't have to improve themselves as a man when they can easily trick for sex or buy a girlfriend or wife and women take advantage of that and then dump that passport bro when he's broke and move on to the next dude with money.

Last edited:

BoxEater

Talking shit and looking at pussy with the fellas
BGOL Investor
My point was intended to be less about the socioeconomic conditions of the ladies and more about how lame niggas get so desperate that they actually suggest that every woman in a country of 300+m isn't good enough. Its hilarious. These same lame dudes take their lame game to other countries only to learn that bitches everywhere can spot simps. If you're a lame nigga, its applicable in all of humanity, not in certain places with different subsets of people.

alexw

Platinum Member
This started out with guys trips that openly admitted to cheap sex tourism with visual dimes.

Now its turning into men pretending like they are looking for a traditional relationship and marriage. If you are going to a different country looking for values you seek in a wife, why aren't these men talking about a long term relationship they are in or their marriage to a foreign woman. This doesn't really hurt anyone, but why lie about your real goals. You got banned from a country for trying to find a wife?

The first guy they look at (already posted) the girl clearly isn't attracted to him and it is likely transactional on some level. The second guy brags about the woman not being able to speak English. The third guy ( around the 6 minute mark) couldn't get respect from some random he decided to buy dinner for, took her out a second time and was supposedly disrespected again ( probably paid for the friends food too). Forget the women being traditional, he traveled to another country to get outright disrespected physically and thought he was doing something by sharing this with the world. His experience shows its likely not US women, but how he carries himself. He went out of his way to show the world he can find and attract non traditional women who disrespect him outside of the US.

why do you care what their goals are?
what they eat doesnt make you shit
nobody says anything about american women's goals
some are going on expensive dates just for free meals
others are looking for the rich

and here you are sounding like a full blown bitch
"what are about their feelings?"
fucking men like you are such emotional bitches today
go get your test checked
youre such an estrogenic bitch nigga
id bet anything you have manboobs

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Facts 24-30 hours. Shits brutal. I know a cat who died from a blood clot in his legs from sitting so long going out there.. smh
Well that's the risk people take wanting to take trips out there for pussy, girlfriend and a wife.

FUCKYOU

Cripto millonario vampiro
BGOL Investor
Hold up? do you think youre shaming me?

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo

ninja yes i am a passport bro circa 2012.
its the greatest fucking thing ive ever done with my life after age 21
now these new niggas entering the movement are lames who hate black women
im not into that

But I am into fucking 20-29 yr old black latinas senseless
I am into the excessively cheaper cost of living (rent, food, clubs, etc.)
I am into masculine societies that dont punish men for being men
I am into women cooking and cleaning for you and thinking its normal
and did I mention the young wet pussy that yall would call dimes here

instead trying to shame me lil pregnant man....you need to join the movement.
my biggest regret is doing it way too late in life.

signed,
a passport bro
Amén! Speaking facts

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

LoL The last girl in this video was putting her hands in his face and calling him a liar to his face. I guess he needs to try another country.

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
LoL The last girl in this video was putting her hands in his face and calling him a liar to his face. I guess he needs to try another country.
He knew she had the propensity to behave like that and he allowed it, just like American simps do in mainland US. In any relationship, as a man , you set how things will be and you don’t enter the relationship if you can’t be the leader.

As an attorney, I have seen mega simps bring their girlfriends to my office to add their name on the deed to their house while looking timid.

Last edited:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Thank you.

Like, "makin' it rain" at the strip joints ain't trickin' as well? :hmm:
I mean stripclubs are fun for people that just want to touch bitches but don't get no pussy.

Now overseas is fine unless you want to fuck while having a good time on vacation but you could do the same in the U.S.

But the problem is dudes go overseas because they think it's hard to get women in the U.S. because they're chasing women that don't like them and are doing the same overseas but with their money if the chick wants to be with you and fuck.

Last edited:

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
why do you care what their goals are?
what they eat doesnt make you shit
nobody says anything about american women's goals
some are going on expensive dates just for free meals
others are looking for the rich

and here you are sounding like a full blown bitch
"what are about their feelings?"
fucking men like you are such emotional bitches today
go get your test checked
youre such an estrogenic bitch nigga
id bet anything you have manboobs

It sounds like you are projecting and you were offended. Didn't you say you weren't like the men in the video and they were lame? Did the shoe fit after all? Don't Be ashamed of who you are. Stand in it, but don't lie as if your objective is not international tricking.

I'm whatever you need me to be to feel better about yourself, but I've never felt the need to travel to another country just to find a bargain bin pussy. Even if I went that route, I wouldn't pretend that it was anything but that. If you or your brothers were the men you believe yourself to be, you wouldn't need to prey on poor women and then talk as if these women respect you any more than the woman you can't pull in the US or possibly even buy.

The issue isn't paying for pussy. I'd rather you pay for pussy than cry all day about how women have done you wrong and you are a good dude who deserves the prom queen. Even when you buy pussy, you are still unhappy because you want to be desired for more than just what you can financially provide her. You can talk about a man's wife being fat and unattractive, but end of the day his woman chose him for him and Passport Bros are being chosen for a green cards.

If this man was in another country that he alleged has traditional women and they treat men better there according to him, why is it that he magically found the one woman that he clearly believes isn't giving him respect. Then he went on a second date and continued to be disrespected, but US women are the problem. Instead of just leaving her and finding another traditional woman, he stayed around her like a lost puppy. It's easy to change your location in the world, but you are still who you were before you got there. A traveling worldly lame is still a lame across the globe.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What a minute I just thought they just went out there to fuck, now they're openly bragging about wifing prostitutes?

OrderlyIdleGrouper-max-1mb.gif

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I mean its not like dudes don't risk they life in America going into some of these hoods to fuck bitches
Dude, there's plenty of places to get pussy without being in the hood, unless that's what you and others preferred to do being in those areas for pussy.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Is that the only reason why people would travel 24 hours in a plane and don’t people with different reasons suffer the same fate?
Sure, I just don't want to take that risk.

I would not want to travel long ass hours like that on a plane, to each their own who would want to travel that long.